Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuken View Post
    In that sense, yes. However, what you said above has nothing to do with the point I made originally and what the poster argued about. When the servers come back up, players will still be one daily away from flying. It won't have changed that situation. Their progress is saved. If they had one WQ up at the time, either that WQ will be up, or a new one will have replaced it if not.
    There has to be an effective gating system with rep, otherwise we'd all have had flying on day one when 7.2 hit. At least its not as bad as the faction with those mana drug addicts in it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    One or more of those 4 items is factually incorrect ... maybe all of them.
    No, all 4 of those are Factually... Correct.
    B.Net was down, all games were down ( Unless you were some of the lucky few not DC'ed from the Game) Both NA and EU servers were Affected, and it was for about 4-5 Hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post

rofl that was funny as hell.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by kosars View Post
    You must be some sort of freak, what with your hundred finger hand. Yes, it most definitely happened on the regular. Unscheduled downtime used to happen at LEAST once a month, at minimum. (And I'm not talking hey we're taking it down to fix something, I'm talking crap the servers aren't up lets fix it). Just because you either have a shitty memory, or weren't around when it happened, doesn't make it not true.
    No. That is just false. Unless you have any proof, we have nothing to talk about.

Regardless, this is the second time its happened in all of Legion, and the only time it happened in WoD was at launch and the last week - 2 years apart.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by batesjc77 View Post
    The client is now active for me. about to try to login.
    Tried to log in ...got center message of Blizzard servers are in maintenance right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I was about 40 rep away, I decided to try to sleep and just finish it in the morning...
    Gotta take care of your poor wittle heart then play WoW that much(I probably have a day or so left to get revered and flying).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Yup, last outage exactly like this was 5 day ago according to the Forum posts On the WoW forums. and it was out for a goood 4-5 hours. Had to check the posts to double check my dates.
    I see, I must have gotten home just as it was returning!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

When you try to log in it says servers are under maintenance but on realm status servers are all up.

Then on the blizzard app its says to follow twitter feed for 'updates'. What kind of communication is this?

"Blizzard services are in maintenance. Please try again later. (BLZ51900033)

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    No. That is just false. Unless you have any proof, we have nothing to talk about.

Regardless, this is the second time its happened in all of Legion, and the only time it happened in WoD was at launch and the last week - 2 years apart.
    Ah, the Donald Trump approach to debate. Just yell WRONG a lot, and you win!

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    sob.......just kicked all the kids outdoors dam easter bunny got em all high on suger...grabbed some coffee to sit back and relax and play some wow/hots....and and....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Blizzard down on easter sunday......someone is getting the $$ for overtime today!
    /pat

It's going to be okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hearthstone works, WoW does not.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

I just wanna hit revered so I can fly and start leveling my alts. B/c if you think I'm ever running on ground through Highmountain again you are out of your mind. Stupid rep grind totally pointless gating, bleggghh at least make the Dauntless gear BOA so I can send it to my alt it's not like I'm going to grind this again on another toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump has nothing to do with this. Leave politics out of it. WoW is pretty damn stable most of the time.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    No, all 4 of those are Factually... Correct.
    LOL ... alternative fact away there dude, but I've not been locked out of WoW (until tonight) for well over a week for anywhere over an hour or so. Even the 7.2 patch was done in well under several hours....

But then again, I'm playing Blizzard games - not sure what you are playing.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Good thing I did the pvp wq's right after reset yesterday. Still, gotta feel for those on the appearance challenge. The mage tower might not be up next time you log in.

In a debate, if some one says something is a fact and has no evidence, why would I do anything otherwise?

What should I do here to make you happy, aside from agree? I hate to admit this because it sounds sad, but I've played this game nearly every single day for the last 10 or so years. There has not been regular downtime like this ever.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    When you try to log in it says servers are under maintenance but on realm status servers are all up.

Then on the blizzard app its says to follow twitter feed for 'updates'. What kind of communication is this?
    Sounds like normal communication in terms of Blizzard.

character assassination is way better.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    LOL ... alternative fact away there dude, but I've not been locked out of WoW (until tonight) for well over a week for anywhere over an hour or so. Even the 7.2 patch was done in well under several hours....

But then again, I'm playing Blizzard games - not sure what you are playing.
    I think they may be right, at least about US.
    When I got home tuesday afternoon, my guild mates were saying in discord "Realms are up, you can get started on your new follower quest!"

I assumed they were talking about the realms being down for maintenance, but if people are sure that's not the case then it does seem they were down for a bit.

Problem is, this has happened twice in the morning, so most players miss it.

Can't say if it happened to EU though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    ONEAzerothTV