Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    I fear Jaina has a bigger role to play in this expansion, her thirst for vengeance against the horde clearly is not sated yet
    Almost feels like a re telling of Arthas, pushing away those closest to her, openly defying friends
    Part of me is in the agreement with others, she might make a deal with the legion to rid the world of the horde
    I think its pretty obvious that she will be the new lich king next expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    I think its pretty obvious that she will be the new lich king next expansion.
    Saw in another thread, about how interesting it would be if they added a faction raid boss, for alliance to take on sylvannas after stormheim, and horde to take on Jaina if she had done some form of retaliation against the horde.
    Doesn't mean they need to die, just as resolution to both stories

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    not to be insulting, but more genuinely curious, but how the hell can she be anyones favorite? She has proven time and time again that she cannot handle any stressful situation or responsibility and constantly has let her emotions getting in the way of things, usually in the form of falling head over heels for someone either evil or unobtainable. then, and not to say its undeserving, she has this blind vengeance against the horde. When more elder and senior members of the Alliance tell her to back off she just goes AWOL? We get it, the majority of the alliance, even the leaders understand that there are some serious conflicts with the Horde, but the Horde and Alliance also realize that there are more serious problems that are not going to get fixed without sucking it up and working together.

Jaina honestly reminds me of that bitch Maiev, and i really really want Maiev to die this expansion.

Granted, this is all coming from someone whos favorite character was an eccentric guardian possessed by the leader of the burning legion. So my opinion may not have merit lol. At least he was able to keep that shit in check until the very end.
    Well, she's the "good" female protagonist, and has been present at a lot of major moments in the story, since W3. She's the Glinda of WoW. It's not hard to see why people would like her - the same could be said of the Sylvanas fanbois in vanilla and TBC, when she played no role, and just stood around in her capital. The only reason I learned who she is (didnt play W3) was from raiding her for a war bear.

I do agree, they've handled her poorly since MOP. MOP was a huge change of character for her, but it was credible. This new "Do what I want or.I leave in a huff" Jaina is not good.

And, boobs. Never underestimate the power of boobs, in video games.

Anyone else curious to see how she would interact with Illidan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

She's conjuring up a moab. Watch and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    I'd like to see her putting an end to Khadgar's melodrama upon her return, if and when she returns, preferably by impaling him with an icicle.

As it is, Blizzard have been terrible in this expansion for having main characters just fall off the radar. Anduin has done...nothing since becoming King, for example.
    I mean, he's already done more than Vol'jin ever did as Warchief so...

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    Blizz better be building up to somthing with Jaina and even Thrall!

I mean why is the worlds most powerful Shaman sulking?

I still believe that data mined shit that him and vol'jin have gone to reunite the trolls to fight the burning legion and get rastakahn off his worthless ass!
    Why is the most powerful shaman in Azeroth sulking? He isn't sulking. The elements and the ancestors have stripped him of his power, making him not only not the most powerful shaman in Azeroth, but the most impotent one, to be sure. Before he departs, he says he is going to atone for being a cheater, and hope that is enough.

Thrall is done. Maybe the elements will answer his call when the world is threatened by the madness of the old gods in the next expac, but I think Thrall is done. Metzen has retired, and Thrall was probably retired along with him.

And Vol'jin is dead. He's in no position to reunite already unified Darkspears, and will never unite Zandalar trolls, either.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Pretty sure she joined a nunnery. After all the $#! she's been through, she's earned a quiet retirement. RIP Jaina.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    He's like the typical old man trying to be cool if you ask me... I think he's pretty relatable xD
    While he is trying to wise crack, and stuff, let's just be clear. Khadgar's presence in Legion is in many things, and stuff he has done in 1 patch was more than Jaina did in 3 expacs. Khadgar has borne more scars of battle than Jaina, which is saying a lot since she dealt with her own father, had Theramore blown up, and has been removed from the seat of the council of six. He was at this shit since before she was born.

Who stood with us throughout the Draenor campaign? Khadgar.
    Who assisted us through the completion of a legendary ring and all that goes along with it? Khadgar
    Who fought against Archimonde with us? Khadgar
    And he was there when we fought Gul'dan.
    He has been a huge participator in the Broken Isles.

Jaina's hand with the KTO, the Siege of Orgrimmar, there really isn't enough there to create a narrative of a great hero. Fuck... Wrathion did more for us than Jaina did, even though for all the good he did, he also created the problem he tried to stop, or at the very least, has a hand in it.

It makes me wonder if he has ever done anything else but his duties as a mage. I've never known him to get with a consort of any type (Modera, perhaps, but this isn't really confirmed).

I like Khadgar. Not because he is a comedian in practice, but because he has done more for our campaign than any other single person in the World of Warcraft.

It's good to have Illidan back. You know what would be ironic as fuck. If the real reason Maiev seems to hate Illidan so much is because he never noticed Maiev because Illidan loved Tyrande (side note: Maiev doesn't seem to like Tyrande all the much, either). I'd be willing to bet there is some truth to this, if not absolute truth.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile Maiev is in notice me senpai mode since Illidan got out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina is likely just on standby for when Blizzard gets tired of their Khadgar action figure and need a new wizard stand in.

Personally, I'm hoping she's returned to Kul Tiras to claim her crown and returns in the inevitable hunt for Azshara with the power of their famous naval fleet. It would also allow Kul Tiras to be the next "pvp" part of the faction like Gilneas is in this one.

As far as the Jaina joining the Legion meme, I don't think even the Blizzard writers are that stupid. Her entire background involves fighting the Legion. Her biggest accomplishment was leading the survivors of Lordaeron against Archimonde in the Battle of Mount Hyjal.
    Last edited by Flutterguy; 2017-04-19 at 10:34 AM.