Frost DK : choosing among the worst legendaries

So, after about 6 weeks without a drop, I finally looted my 4th legendary on my FDK, and am now the proud owner of :
    - Perseverance of the Ebon Martyr
    - Prydaz
    - Sephuz
    - Acherus Drapes

- Rethu's incessant courage (crafted)

So, apart for unsubbing immediately, which 2nd leg would you recommend with the helm? I tend to stick with Prydaz because I got used to the shield, and I know Sephuz can be a small dps boost depending on the fight, but I got 2 905 rings.

Deleted
    i dont see whhy these would be the worst? helmet is like 3th 4th place (middle of the pack which is nice) and sephuz is pretty sick overall if u can trigger the effect sometimes and prydaz is a nice stat stick

Helmet is a no-brainer, I was referring to the 3 (4 including the craft) utility legs I got.

And there aren't that many situations in NH where you can proc Sephuz, even with death grip.

Deleted
    scorpyon,trilliax, aluriel, tich, botanist elisande should easily be proccable a few times i think

Sephuz is excellent in M+, easily one of the strongest legendaries. Shame about your double 905 rings but it's still incredibly powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sephuz was one of my first, and I regret having to switch it out, it's just amazing for solo and mythic content. I agree, it's not the best in a raid setting, but it's by far not bottom tier. If it's any concelation, Sephuz+Prydaz is highly reccomended for the Mage tower challenge so I'm a bit jealous in that regard...
    Anyway, keep on trucking and you'll get something else! Recently got my fourth as well, and I smell a nr.5 right around the corner, even though I don't really need any more atm. I'd go with Sephuz, at least, if I was in your position.
    Skysin/Xavius EU

Deleted
    First off, as you said the Helmet is a no-brainer. Still very good in cleave/AoE and bis for m+.
    And as the second, Sephuz all the way. It is actually SO strong even if you don't proc it all the time. Just need to find those quick interrupts and your DPS skyrockets.

Prydaz is one of the worst legendaries (if not the worst). You can argue it's a statstick but I would rather go with a legendary that give strength (because PoF and runeforge proc). Obviously if you have a really bad neck atm, it can be better than Sephuz but it is so easy to get 900 ilvl gear now so dunno about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear people forget how much prydaz helps healers out on progression.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

use helm and ring, dont forget that your grip triggers the haste proc from sephuz!

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Helmet is a no-brainer, I was referring to the 3 (4 including the craft) utility legs I got.

And there aren't that many situations in NH where you can proc Sephuz, even with death grip.
    Uh.....

You can proc it on a lot of fights actually. You can death grip adds on Skorp and stun them with Remorseless+Winter is Coming.

Chronomatic you can inturrupt and stun the adds.

Trilliax you can stun the adds (they dont get stunned but it will proc for some reason)

Spellblade has adds

Tich has adds you can grip and stun

Krosus has adds you can interrupt

Augur is pretty shit until phase 3

Botanist has adds you can grip as long as you dont grip them onto the fixate

Gul'dan has adds to interrupt

Elisande you can almost always proc it

Deleted
    I envy people that get to make these choices.

I was unlucky and got the belt & helm as my first two.

Every legendary i've gotten since has just been sitting in my bags cause it's a downgrade.

Sucks being so unlucky...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    I envy people that get to make these choices.

I was unlucky and got the belt & helm as my first two.

Every legendary i've gotten since has just been sitting in my bags cause it's a downgrade.

Sucks being so unlucky...
    1/10 Troll.

The worse legendary is no legendary.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    1/10 Troll.
    Why are you being rude to me?

I like upgrades as much as the next guy.

Because of my bad luck with legendaries i've been unable to get any upgrades in that regard since getting my initial 2.

This makes me feel very sad.

I've gotten a bunch of shitty ones, like the neck and legs. And then today i got the wrists. I got really excited about this, because they are supposed to be top tier legendary? But simcrafts tells me that switching out head or belt for wrist is at least a 30k dps loss. #Feelsbadman

Because of my bad luck with legendaries i've been unable to get any upgrades in that regard since getting my initial 2.

This makes me feel very sad.

I've gotten a bunch of shitty ones, like the neck and legs. And then today i got the wrists. I got really excited about this, because they are supposed to be top tier legendary? But simcrafts tells me that switching out head or belt for wrist is at least a 30k dps loss. #Feelsbadman
    The wrists are still great for Frost spec but now its Ring/belt - helmet - wrists etc. But that is just my opinion on legendary rankings.

Complaining of getting two solid legendaries as your first drops definitely sounds like trolling. Especially when there are people complaining of having only 1 good leg out of 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Uh.....

You can proc it on a lot of fights actually. You can death grip adds on Skorp and stun them with Remorseless+Winter is Coming.

Chronomatic you can inturrupt and stun the adds.

Trilliax you can stun the adds (they dont get stunned but it will proc for some reason)

Spellblade has adds

Tich has adds you can grip and stun

Krosus has adds you can interrupt

Augur is pretty shit until phase 3

Botanist has adds you can grip as long as you dont grip them onto the fixate

Gul'dan has adds to interrupt

Elisande you can almost always proc it
    I would not say this is entirely correct. It is true that stunning something with winter will proc it, but that is not a very reliable way to do so. For example, when we were doing Odyn I would try to get a stun off on the adds in that fight but they might die before the stun. You should focus on fights that have interrupts or things that grip functions on.

Skorp you can stun/grip to proc essentially on cooldown.
    Chrono you can stun the adds and interrupt, but if you are doing heroic only you are probably just killing him in the first phase anyway.
    Trilliax you technically can stun the adds, but it relies too heavily on positioning, timing, etc.
    Spellblade is a good choice as you get adds that you can grip to proc lust when you need it.
    Tich also works decently because of the bloods.
    Krosus I would not rely on it here. If you raid is doing things correctly you don't have many adds and/or they die quickly or require you to run out of melee.
    Augur is better off with something else because the last phase goes too quickly.
    Botanist is also kinda iffy because the only reliable way to do it is to grip adds and you can really mess up the fight by doing that even a little wrong
    Guldan has adds in the first part that you can interrupt, but you already have haste buff then and the last part of the fight the sephuz is a waste
    Elisande is about the only fight where it is the best one by far. Adds to grip, adds to interrupt, the boss does interruptable casts. You can basically have this up for 8 seconds every 30 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    The worse legendary is no legendary.
    Said no one with more than 1 brain cell, ever.