Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Except when it comes to the nick of Sergio Ramos.
    Yeah but thats just player skill/mental strength. Not saying they dont turn up on the pitch. Just their luck with draws and reffing decisions don't seem to balance out

Deleted
    I'm definitely in favour of a separate English Football 2017/18 thread next season. Brexit is going well, the forum needs to follow suit.

Atletico goes through. Leicester did well, I don't think anyone even thought they would make it this far, specially with how they are playing in the PL this year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I'm definitely in favour of a separate English Football 2017/18 thread next season. Brexit is going well, the forum needs to follow suit.
    Didn't you read the news today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    They just got a DMF sent off, it's the natural sub considering they are heading to ET.
    And considering Lewa just returned from injury.

Putting you on ignore and also noticed your cool profile message

"
    Erudite. Sophisticated. Witty. Humble. I am a privilege to know. Men envy me, women want me. Some men also want me, that's cool, I don't judge. Having successfully raised millions of pounds/dollars/euos for charity, I now spend my time providing wisdom for those who seek it. I am a lone crusader, a hero against ignorance wherever it may hide.

If you would like to sleep with me please send me a PM. Cheers."

You're gross dude. Peace out

Deleted
    Didn't you read the news today?
    Yeah, the glorious leader is going to secure her mandate, crush the miserable lefty swine and leave Johnny Foreigner in no doubt as to who has the biggest bollocks at the table.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Putting you on ignore and also noticed your cool profile message

"
    Erudite. Sophisticated. Witty. Humble. I am a privilege to know. Men envy me, women want me. Some men also want me, that's cool, I don't judge. Having successfully raised millions of pounds/dollars/euos for charity, I now spend my time providing wisdom for those who seek it. I am a lone crusader, a hero against ignorance wherever it may hide.

If you would like to sleep with me please send me a PM. Cheers."

You're gross dude. Peace out
    Woe is me. How will I ever cope?

10+ Year Old Account
    There will NOT be a separate PL thread. This thread is welcomed for ALL football fans, and we will not be antagonizing the Portuguese fans out of this thread.

Deleted
    I'm not sure I follow the logic. MLB, NFL, NHL, individual leagues with their own threads. NFL and College football is split up, so there's precedent there. It's not like the forum is so overrun with threads that it couldn't hand a PL thread and a rest of the world thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I'm not sure I follow the logic. MLB, NFL, NHL, individual leagues with their own threads. NFL and College football is split up, so there's precedent there. It's not like the forum is so overrun with threads that it couldn't hand a PL thread and a rest of the world thread.
    The first rule of forums is don't argue with the mods.

Deleted
    Robben getting booked for dissent (even though he's been diving more than Greg Louganis)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    The first rule of forums is don't argue with the mods.
    That's true, although we're slightly fucked since one of our mods was made a mod having only ever posted in six threads on the forum. I'll try to appeal to a higher authority.

fml it's always Ronaldo

15+ Year Old Account
    We simply feel there is no need to split up the football discussion into separate threads per league. It's not a management issue, it's just not needed. It's not like talking about different leagues in one thread causes confusion and such.

Simply, it's not needed.

Deleted
    Ronnie's gone all Ronaldo.

Oh wow Ronaldo clearly offside and caught the ball with his hand

So much fixing

Deleted
    Ronaldo offside hah can't fucking wait for tv replays n shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, separate threads, fucking daft as a brush idea and the usual little Englander dipshit stuff.

Ronaldo!!!

Deleted
    Munchen friends of ours will be crying into their Biers.

Yea but this is some serious bullshit, we need replays for this and goals should be annulled if the ref is a freaking idiot