Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    yes a country of 30 million taking in 25 thousand refugees.
    So stronk.
    multiply by 30 for your Swedish number.
    I mean if we're talking this year Sweden has accepted 8,000 asylum seekers with a popular of 9million. Can you explain to me the ratio of 30 here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I never said there are no such areas, on the contrary in fact. I oppose the notion that they somehow translate to the entire country, and also provided you sources from people actually working in those areas which you dismissed by "lol police can't do this or that".

Even our problem-areas, are quite tame in comparison to problem-areas of other countries. Doesn't mean the issues aren't being acknowledged though, but we should and ARE deflating claims of Sweden as a nation being like those problem areas "cuz Muslims"...
    Are you saying that it's not a big issue because it doesn't affect the every single human in the nation? With that logic we should just let cancer tumors be because they don't kill people before they grow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    How can Umeå be called "Lilla somalia"? It's borlänge that's called somalian stuff.
    No that's a specific neighbourhood in Borlänge that's jokingly called "Lilla Somalia" by locals.

Sweden will become a failed state based on demographics alone. Political decisions can alter that course, so there is still hope for Sweden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I mean if we're talking this year Sweden has accepted 8,000 asylum seekers with a popular of 9million. Can you explain to me the ratio of 30 here?
    last years figures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    yes a country of 30 million taking in 25 thousand refugees.
    So stronk.
    multiply by 30 for your Swedish number.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you are gullible?

I could go back in my post history for my debunking of those stats.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah because the government never massages its message to cast the best light on themselves.
    Sweden has refugees showing up on their doorstep. Canada does not. Way more expensive to fly them in. Canada is a world leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sweden has refugees showing up on their doorstep. Canada does not. Way more expensive to fly them in. Canada is a world leader.
    excuse me that's the u.s.'s role.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And meanwhile, Sweden remains one of the best countries to be living in.

Rightwingers can go to hell if they need to base their arguments upon a progressed country "failing".
    Far-rightwingers are also frustrated right now, they wanted public outrage and fear to dictate the days and weeks after the terror attack. Intelligent discussions on real solutions, love and support for one another is what they got instead.
    ''Solutions, love and support''. What solutions? The ones we've been hearing for 10 years already and did so much already? You mean the solution to more terrorist attacks is to bring more immigrants? Those kind of solutions? That's been working out quite well. And love and support, give me a break. You won't bring back the dead by posting your love and support on Facebook. What a joke. But thanks you're thinking about them, though I think now they'd love if you didn't support the mass immigration instead of showing your love and support afterwards. Because, you know, that wouldn't have killed them.

I'm not frustrated at all, I'm just laughing at the hypocrisy of the left and all their love and support they give while bringing a real social decline to the West as a whole. Radical jihadists are your friends... For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    World leader in what?

Swedes, don't get too full of yourself here. People don't care how you respond to an act of terrorism. It is pointed out only to support a position that being too open, in a world full of the actors out there today attempting to infiltrate countries, will assuredly lead to these types of events. Do we care how you respond to it? No, it's your choice to welcome the fox into the hen house if you want. It doesn't change the fact that when that policy of extreme accomodation hurts you, there will be people there of an opposing position to yours to point out that these events will eventually become your accepted price for extreme inclusion. That you will become the example used by people who don't want to accept death as a necessary price for inclusion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Swedes, don't get too full of yourself here. People don't care how you respond to an act of terrorism. It is pointed out only to support a position that being too open, in a world full of the actors out there today attempting to infiltrate countries, will assuredly lead to these types of events. Do we care how you respond to it? No, it's your choice to welcome the fox into the hen house if you want. It doesn't change the fact that when that policy of extreme accomodation hurts you, there will be people there of an opposing position to yours to point out that these events will eventually become your accepted price for extreme inclusion. That you will become the example used by people who don't want to accept death as a necessary price for inclusion.
    What are a few people here or there when in the future everyone will end up holding hands n think happy thoughts?

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▌
    ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░░░░░░ #AllahuTruckBar ░░░░░░ ♥ ▐
    ─ ─ ─ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ ░░ ░░#ReligionOfPeace ░░░░░ ░ ♥ ▐
    ─ ─ ─ █ █ █ █ ▌ █ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ >----I--o >---I--o >----I--o
    ─ ─ ─ ▀ (@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)(@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@) ▀ ▘ >----I--o >---I--o >-I-o

Think of tomorrow you narrow-minded bigots!

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    "Far-right". You're aware that people aren't far-right just because they disagree with you, right?
    You even said you're voting SD. That's far-right.

So sick and tired of you spreading lies about Sweden, this is the topic in this thread.

People like you! Why dont you bring up Anton Lundin? The bombs in Gothenburg? The girl that got killed by 3 neonazis?

Hypocrit much?

Quote Originally Posted by Grozak View Post

So sick and tired of you spreading lies about Sweden, this is the topic in this thread.

People like you! Why dont you bring up Anton Lundin? The bombs in Gothenburg? The girl that got killed by 3 neonazis?

Hypocrit much?

You didn't address what he said, you just attacked him. His points is 100% accurate, disagreeing with you does not = Far Right. Just like it doesn't equate to far left.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    You didn't address what he said, you just attacked him. His points is 100% accurate, disagreeing with you does not = Far Right. Just like it doesn't equate to far left.
    Yepp that's why my first line is "You even said you're voting SD" that's far-right. And his comments are filled with the lies this post is about, far-right willing to spread lies about their own country. Traitors the bunch of them

Yepp that's why my first line is "You even said you're voting SD" that's far-right. And his comments are filled with the lies this post is about, far-right willing to spread lies about their own country. Traitors the bunch of them
    Voting for specific people also doesn't guarantee you're far right, just like people who voted trump doesn't = far right.

Keep in mind this doesn't mean they don't exist, but labeling people as such will only enlarge the divide. Discussion, without insult, is the way to go for everyone involved.

Also apologies if I misunderstood, it's early for me. I havent read his previous posts, I only saw that specific one and it came across that you thought disagreeing = far right
    Last edited by rosebull; 2017-04-18 at 04:41 PM.

The bombs in Gothenburg seems like a criminal gang in an immigration area being attacked by another criminal gang (or they were careless about their own bombs) - and I don't see that other gang was "far-right" - another explanation is more likely. I can find no reference to that girl.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sweden-four...enburg-1506016

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Sweden has already failed it has cancer now the cancer will spread there is no going back there is no cure

Western Nations will have to take in swedish people as refugees but that should be fine because they share the same values
    Refugees from what? Let me guess, a war started by immigrants in the name of Islam to eliminate all nonbelievers?

That's the classic scenario you righties like to talk about. Sweden is thriving and will thrive for the forseeable future and there's nothing you can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    The bombs in Gothenburg seems like a criminal gang in an immigration area being attacked by another criminal gang (or they were careless about their own bombs) - and I don't see that other gang was "far-right" - another explanation is more likely. I can find no reference to that girl.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sweden-four...enburg-1506016
    Do a better search, there's 3 nazis that are on trial for 3 diff bombings right now

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article18099077.ab The girl you can't find info about

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article18099077.ab The girl you can't find info about
    So your claim about 3 neonazis killing a girl is actually one former neo-nazi killing a girl several years ago - and it is unclear if it has anything to do with his political beliefs?

And you claim that you are tired of people spreading lies? If you want to argue a point it is on you to provide arguments - and actually have a point.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2017-04-18 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    So your claim about 3 neonazis killing a girl is actually one former neo-nazi killing a girl several years ago - and it is unclear if it has anything to do with his political beliefs?

And you claim that you are tired of people spreading lies? If you want to argue a point it is on you to provide arguments - and actually have a point.
    First of all, I knew the girl. Went to school with her. 1 guy killed her, 2 of his friends helped him. Is it so hard to understand? And he's not a former neonazi, he still is one

Second this guy has been in multiple threads spreading lies about Sweden, with his alt-right agenda that we dont want anything to do with just as this thread is about, alt-right being loud mouthed asshats spreading stuff about the country they say they want to protect. Traitors, the bunch of them

For example, Stefan Löfven did a great job after the terrorattack, he's been praised by multiple news sites even none Swedish ones. But this guy will tell you that he's doing a terrible job, while Sweden is going up, up, up in ratings all over the spectrum (Alt-right trying to discredit the ones doing what they suppose to)

And while we're at it. Go ahead and find out how much his precious alt-right party is overrepresented with crimes (Sverige Demokraterna, Sweden Democrats)

You found anything about Anton Lundin and the Gothenburg bombings yet? That's the real issues we got in Sweden, not immigration