Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Exalted with Legionfall - Nothing to do

Broken shore is booooring once ur exalted
    Last edited by Dungo; 2020-07-10 at 04:26 AM.

maybe finish heroic raid ? get nethershards and gamble gear or just gamble the chests

Play an alt, farm ap, quit the game?

Literally no one cares that you grinded rares for days.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Ok, so go do something else in the Broken Isles. They didn't erase the other 5 zones when Broken Shore was added, or any of the dungeons, or any of the raids, or anything.

Seriously, just had a flashback to late MoP. With people going "I've cleared SoO for the week and there's nothing to do" as if they've somehow forgotten that MoP is more than just Shrine, SoO, and the empty space between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    There wasn't any more to do when you aren't exalted yet - because farming rep is pointless if you don't need it until the campaign ends in a couple weeks (and every step giving you 1500 rep carries me to exalted right there).

Reps are so bad and unrewarding this expansion I don't see why you even bothered to grind to exalted.

I don't even know what you get once you reach exalted. Its just been a habit for me to try to reach exalted with almost every faction.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't even know what you get once you reach exalted. Its just been a habit for me to try to reach exalted with almost every faction.
    You get class mount, when they are unlocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Reps are so bad and unrewarding this expansion I don't see why you even bothered to grind to exalted.
    Would you prefer the MoP version with valuable enchant formulas, epics, and patterns locked behind rep? And all the frothing masses raging that they are being FORCED to do world quests and get rep to be able to get anything good?

Nope. Blizz basically had riots on their hands with all the crazy people. So WoD and Legion simply have cosmetics behind rep. And yet people still complain... weird.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Would you prefer the MoP version with valuable enchant formulas, epics, and patterns locked behind rep? And all the frothing masses raging that they are being FORCED to do world quests and get rep to be able to get anything good?

Nope. Blizz basically had riots on their hands with all the crazy people. So WoD and Legion simply have cosmetics behind rep. And yet people still complain... weird.
    MoP reps had buttloads of mounts. So, yes, I would prefer that.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gundrak/Hitt/ - proof i am exalted
    Soooooooo, you consumed and grinded your way through like locust, and the Broken Shore event is meant to last about 11 weeks..

It feels a bit self inflicted, no?

I guess you can stack up for raiding?

Wait for the next stages to unlock?

Do the challenge modes in all three speccs?

- - - Updated - - -

MoP reps had buttloads of mounts. So, yes, I would prefer that.
    Legion reputation does so too, it's just RNG. Heheh
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Ok, so go do something else in the Broken Isles. They didn't erase the other 5 zones when Broken Shore was added, or any of the dungeons, or any of the raids, or anything.

Seriously, just had a flashback to late MoP. With people going "I've cleared SoO for the week and there's nothing to do" as if they've somehow forgotten that MoP is more than just Shrine, SoO, and the empty space between the two.
    Well said.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Legion reputation does so too, it's just RNG. Heheh
    It's cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cancer.
    No, it isn't a deadly illness, just a system of random numbers that determine if you are to recieve something now, or later.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact you decided to no-life the content is really your loss mate. Do something else this game has to offer
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Class mounts are unlocked. I've seen ppl with them

15+ Year Old Account
    "I pointlessly farm the rep and now i have nothing to do"

K

Quote Originally Posted by Duronar View Post
    No you haven't

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gundrak/Hitt/ - proof i am exalted
    If your exhalted already, you have played the content to death. Literally farmed like a crazy person, and you wonder why you run out of stuff to do?
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope someone can answer this, but being exalted (not there yet) with Legionfall with one toon, will that open up the abilities to get class mounts for Alts? Because I don't think I can grind to exalted with 10 other toons...

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    I hope someone can answer this, but being exalted (not there yet) with Legionfall with one toon, will that open up the abilities to get class mounts for Alts? Because I don't think I can grind to exalted with 10 other toons...
    Need to do Breaching the Tomb as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronar View Post
    Seeing as you can't complete Breaching the Tomb yet, I call bullshit.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?