Finally the x-wings
    Yay
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

so inbetween rebels and the new show will be a small series of shorts focusing on adventures of the "greatest heroes and villains" in star wars.

two of them confirm that rex and hera survive until atleast return of the jedi.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    If Ahsoka doesn't die in season 4, i wonder if she will show up in any of the new movies or series. How long does her race live for, would she be considered old for her race when the last jedi is set?

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    If Ahsoka doesn't die in season 4, i wonder if she will show up in any of the new movies or series. How long does her race live for, would she be considered old for her race when the last jedi is set?
    Live action movie with Rosario Dawson please. kthxbye

I think it's really a shame that the new movies ( Rogue and TFA) didn't mention anything about the animated shows.

I mean, if no one in this show lives, or is ever mentioned in the movies, why even bother with the story? Why not make an animated series on prequels, like young Obi-Wan, or young Qui-gonn, etc. They chose a period where basically nothing adds to the main story at all.

The Clone Wars animation was a looooot better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    I think it's really a shame that the new movies ( Rogue and TFA) didn't mention anything about the animated shows.

I mean, if no one in this show lives, or is ever mentioned in the movies, why even bother with the story? Why not make an animated series on prequels, like young Obi-Wan, or young Qui-gonn, etc. They chose a period where basically nothing adds to the main story at all.

The Clone Wars animation was a looooot better than this.
    Rogue one did mention star wars rebels, hera is revealed to be a general and her ship is present during the final battle, we know hera and Rex live until atleast return of the Jedi but we don't know if anyone else lives or dies yet but I'm assuming Ezra will either get lost somewhere or die (and end up being the link to the next show ala ahsokas and mail) and Kanan will almost certainly die as they've been hinting at it for awhile. Ahsokas will probably get her own movie at some point she's one of the most popular star wars characters and they revealed she's still alive a couple days ago

- - - Updated - - -

You also have to remember the fact rebels doesn't add much is exactly why they picked it. Rebels was created during a time when Disney wasn't 100% sure where and what they wanted to do with the series. The next show will be more focused as Disney now has the entire next trilogy planned out
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Only on the 2nd season of rebels, and i love that Hondo from clone wars is in this, great character

Only on the 2nd season of rebels, and i love that Hondo from clone wars is in this, great character
    Hondo might be the best character ever, lol. I challenge any human to the DEATH, to not laugh out loud at Hondo.

Deleted
    Im a few episodes into S3, but im wondering what happened to that red ship from s2? the one that was a weird shape and had that huge laser weapon on. They used it to destroy the empire star destroyer, but i havent seen it since :\
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2017-04-19 at 06:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a few episodes into S3, but im wondering what happened to that red ship from s2? the one that was a weird shape and had that huge laser weapon on. They used it to destroy the empire star destroyer, but i havent seen it since :\
    The B-Wing?

It was a prototype. They were modified for mass production. You can see them flying around in Return of the Jedi.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The B-Wing?

It was a prototype. They were modified for mass production. You can see them flying around in Return of the Jedi.

ah right, was just weird that it was so strong in that one fight, and then it didnt turn up again in rebels, been a while since ive seen RotJ so i didnt catch that :P

Thrawn (novel) is out and very good. It's however a bit surprising to see such commendable effort to turn governor Pryce as a non cackling vilain.

Deleted
    Can someone link new trailer plz?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    holy shit goosebumps lol.

so shit is going to hit the fan in a very epic way.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Thx

Seems to head towards rogue one, looks cool

was hoping for vader or ahsoka though
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-09-02 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed they are using a weapon from the un-finished clone wars episode. That electic weapon that turns organic into dust.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    New rebels season is on. Time to watch
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    It's 2 episodes at once?