Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Trump doesn't know the difference between Kim Jong-un and Kim Jong-il

Kim Jong-il: Kim Jong-un:

He clearly gives every1 a sign he's very actively involved in the North Korean issue. Now lets hope he doesn't mistakenly nukes South Korea when the time comes.

On the same subject, "the armada" (the Carl Vinson strike force) sailed in another direction away from North Korea for days after Trump said it would be heading for NK. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/w...nson.html?_r=0

The "commander in chief" is making America a fool of it self.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw, he just doesn't care. It's like me and the members of [insert boy band name here].
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Considering the man can remember the most beautiful chocolate cake you've ever seen in great detail, but forgets which country he ordered a missile strike against, it's not surprising.

Remember, he just learned in 10 minutes that the North Korea situation is very complicated. Nobody knew that before him. He was the first to find out and tell us.

Also, he has to be reminded by his immigrant wife to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. Because patriotism.

The man continues to be a daily embarrassment to this nation and the office he holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Kim Jong-il: Kim Jong-un:

He clearly gives every1 a sign he's very actively involved in the North Korean issue. Now lets hope he doesn't mistakenly nukes South Korea when the time comes.

On the same subject, "the armada" (the Carl Vinson strike force) sailed in another direction away from North Korea for days after Trump said it would be heading for NK. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/w...nson.html?_r=0

The "commander in chief" is making America a fool of it self.
    I missed where they sent the Royal Navy to take care of this world problem............
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

What is the difference, exactly? Aside from the Elvis fandom?

Honestly between the two, very little difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean, if the guy doesn't put his hand over his heart for the pledge, I really don't care. Knowing that Kim Jong-un and Kim Jong-il aren't the same person seems kind of important though. Hell, maybe he still thinks we're dealing with Kim Il-sung.
    I don't see how it's relevant, seeing how they are both the same sort of dictators. Who cares which one was fatter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Oh look the anti Trumpers can't find anything worthy to complain about today so they have to do this. Hilarious. If we treated Obama's blunders the same though we'd be racist right? The left is just showing how utterly childish they are including the usual suspects in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the fucking difference between Kim jong Un and his father honestly? I feel like they're jumping on him for this statement for no reason other than "OH HE WASN'T BEING SPECIFIC ENOUGH HE'S A MORON! HUEHUEHUEHUE"

Actually no Jimmy there's a 70% chance we might bomb south Korea not 50 because our Tomahawk missiles apparently can't aim worth shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    What is the difference, exactly? Aside from the Elvis fandom?
    One overdosed on cheese?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    The most interesting part of this is that this isn't surprising in the least.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Oh look the anti Trumpers can't find anything worthy to complain about today so they have to do this. Hilarious. If we treated Obama's blunders the same though we'd be racist right? The left is just showing how utterly childish they are including the usual suspects in this thread.
    No, you'd be Fox News : P

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    One overdosed on cheese?
    Is that how he died? Based on the waistline of Tubby McNuke, this will work itself out soon then.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, you'd be Fox News : P
    You're just as bad as them if not worse. Shocker you were in this thread so soon though with your twisted obsession and lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Is that how he died? Based on the waistline of Tubby McNuke, this will work itself out soon then.
    No, the cheese over eater lived. But was hospitalized for a couple weeks if I recall.

-Kujako-

That's pretty paranoid. I recall pretty much every other thread being an Obama thread during his term.

I agree though that a small mis-statement is hardly indicative of overall knowledge of the Subject. (lol at the capitalization of Subject; my work life is leaking in to here)
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-04-19 at 11:13 PM.

You're just as bad as them if not worse. Shocker you were in this thread so soon though with your twisted obsession and lies.
    What twisted obsession and what lies?

I view Trump as an ignorant bafoon, and mistakes like this or the National Anthem thing would normally be ignored by most folks a la Obama's "latte salute", if they weren't indicative of larger issues of a lack of competence.

That's the thing. All these small things that people get upset that Trump is being "nit picked" for, each minor issue isn't the actual problem. The issues are an expression of the problem, which is the Trump is dangerously ignorant.

Though specifically, what lies?

I think you just made "left" synonymous for "well informed" and "intelligent". Thank you!
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Interesting that some people go as far as saying there is no difference between a dead person and his living child to defend this guy.

Liberals are really looking for anything they can. He's human, he makes little mistakes. They are both fat ugly North Korean dictators, of the same gene pool, same thing.

If it was 2009 and we were pointing out every time Obama made a small mistake we would be called racist.