Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So he is supposed to be replaced with an even bigger retard that is even more dishonest?
    Yeah, no one is winning here, besides Cucker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I never really got that from Tucker. Maybe I need to watch him more. The impression I got from Tucker was someone fattening up on patsies. Someone punching way below his weight by having bottom of the barrel guests on to oppose him. BLM activists, Liberal professors, just people to boost his ratings.
    He had Bill Nye on and his tactics are so transparent that it's almost laughable. The sad thing is that there are a lot of people that are even less educated in about anything than him, hence why the still lap up his garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    and called her "hot chocolate", adding racism to the allegations.
    The word truly lost it's meaning I see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Where did I praise O'Reilly in this thread? Maybe do some reading first?

Plus liberals are such easier targets....
    If you can point out where in my post I said you praised O'Reilly, you can have a cookie and a thousand bucks.

But as we all know, reading hasn't exactly been one of your strong points. You quote someone then post a bunch of nonsense that they didn't even say, posing it as something they did say. You deliberately misrepresent what people say so that they'll defend the position you're trying to make them defend. I realize, of course, people actually go along with your deception and deflection a lot of the time, but you're not as clever as you think you are.

For the most part you come into a thread about Republicans and you try as hard as you can to make it about liberals, because deflection seems to be your only talent. The few times you're not actually doing that, you're making excuses for Trump, or crying that you're an independent when called on your BS.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Good. As much as i hate bill, i think he is too smart to be a republican. I hope he joins msnbc and destroys fox.
    Don't see why MSNBC would hire someone that no one will advertise with right now. He's gonna have to go all Podcast Willy if he wants to stay in the business.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Don't see why MSNBC would hire someone that no one will advertise with right now. He's gonna have to go all Podcast Willy if he wants to stay in the business.
    O'Reily, watters, Ailes and Glenn Beck could team up! To form a single super crazyof deplorable.

eventuell Doocy and Hannity would join so they could be a team of six but let them start out as a team of 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow, if true.

But Fox has plenty of right-wing, idiotic blowhards to replace him with. Just double up on Tucker Carlson (assuming they haven't already) and they're good. His vacant expression is more amusing to look at, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - Bill O'Reilly being let go from Fox is about as possible as Hillary Clinton winning the 2016 election.

It has been fucking hilarious watching the usual suspects in the MSM try to take down O'Reilly and Fox. they are as feckless and laughable as their dipshit leader Obama was. Just pathetic.

Bullshit - he lost over 20 advertisers last week and his rating did not take a hit at all. In fact, they went up.

#1 for over 16 straight years.
    *snickers*
    Well....... uuuhhhhhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    We're all still laughing at Ransath, good stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - Bill O'Reilly being let go from Fox is about as possible as Hillary Clinton winning the 2016 election.

It has been fucking hilarious watching the usual suspects in the MSM try to take down O'Reilly and Fox. they are as feckless and laughable as their dipshit leader Obama was. Just pathetic.
    Pure gold. How do you feel about your golden boy getting crushed by the MSM? Another win for the radical leftists!
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Pure gold. How do you feel about your golden boy getting crushed by the MSM? Another win for the radical leftists!
    Today, Ransath learns another lessons about percentages...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fox news will replace him with another old fart who likes to molest women. Its tradition.

Wow, lost a ton of respect for Fox here. "The Factor" with Dana Perino? They just completely caved to the PC Bull, she mentioned the "letting go" for like 20 seconds then they went straight to the news. Not to mention the fact that using Dana as a pawn, like looks at us standing up for women. O' Reilly carried Fox for like 20 years and 2 bimbos come out of the woodwork wanting money and they threw him completely under the bus. How could anyone think this is right?

10+ Year Old Account
    O'Reilly can't explain how sexual harassment works. Accusations go in, they go out. He can't explain that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Wow, lost a ton of respect for Fox here. "The Factor" with Dana Perino? They just completely caved to the PC Bull, she mentioned the "letting go" for like 20 seconds then they went straight to the news. Not to mention the fact that using Dana as a pawn, like looks at us standing up for women. O' Reilly carried Fox for like 20 years and 2 bimbos come out of the woodwork wanting money and they threw him completely under the bus. How could anyone think this is right?
    you realize oreilly was caught on tape trying herassing an employee while touching himself , and spewing shit like wanting to rub that said employee with a "falafel/luffa" as he called it ?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Yeah, they won't. But why should O'Reilly care? He should just retire and take up something esle. Not like he could be doing what he has done forever. He is a multi millionaire times over. Look at the setting sun and smile as he relaxes in his beach side retirement home in Ireland and think , " It was fun and it made me rich. Life is good. " I am pretty sure Bill Clinton smiles a lot, enjoys his retirement and has little, if any remorse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrykoolaid View Post
    you realize oreilly was caught on tape trying herassing an employee while touching himself , and spewing shit like wanting to rub that said employee with a "falafel/luffa" as he called it ?

What's your point? It's just the PC SJWs who think that it's not ok to harass employees while touching yourself at work ! We need to go back to when it was ok just to rub your dick all over any female employee you want with no repurcussions! Women should be secretaries serving REAL MEN'S every need! (/s in case not obvious lol)

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    I don't think it's racist, but If you think that's a perfectly fine phrase to say to a woman, I'm worried for the women you are attracted to.
    Maybe not something to say to a random black lady that you don't know, but if you know her well enough and are comfortable with her it could be fine. Really depends on who you're talking to and the tone of the conversation.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    What's your point? It's just the PC SJWs who think that it's not ok to harass employees while touching yourself at work ! We need to go back to when it was ok just to rub your dick all over any female employee you want with no repurcussions! Women should be secretaries serving REAL MEN'S every need! (/s in case not obvious lol)
    so do you sexually herass co workers or even employees ?

If he did what those people claim he did he deserved to get fired. Probably a long long time ago too.

Of the many justifiable reasons to get that man off TV, complimenting a woman shouldn't be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.