Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    theme wise probably hunter, witch is a shame because i always want to play a hunter but there gameplay has been rather bad to me for the longest time. its gotten better with legion id say but it could still be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman, because I love ranged and melee DPS equally and both specs are awesome
    HEROES NEVER DIE

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin. I know it's not for everyone, but I'm a sucker for the Paladin class fantasy Blizzard rolls with.

With that said...I don't actually main a Paladin. I've always preferred Druid gameplay.

Demon hunter. Love both the gameplay and the lore behind. I suppose the idea of sacrifice for the greater good resonates with me. Previous main and 2nd favourite is Ret pally, and well because they're awesome, ironclad avengers smiting the unworthy and guarding the weak.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Rogue Lore and Fantasy.

Rogues have had such a hidden but huge effect on the story.

Valeera and Garona specifically.

Hunter like my favourite lore hero Anduin Lothar.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

My class has always been Resto Druid ever since Vanilla/BC. Why?

The druid is very mobile and versatile. He also has an enthralling lore/story/environment/ideology/appearance.
    Healing is awesome, cos u are like the "good guy" who helps and keeps people alive. The teamplayer.

I just really like the "nature thing" about him. Maybe its because I used to smoke a lot of weed playing my druid in WoW (its legal where I come from, so dont incriminate me!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering Varian a paladin....somebody don't know lore Varian is warrior, enhanced by Wolf Ancient Goldrin that gave him almost unending vitality (don't make him immortal as we all know it), it's kind of mix between Conan the Barbarian and Space Marine with enhanced body (space wolves for example ).

Now as for topic, my favorite is Warrior and Rogue. Warr was my 1st ever class in wow and to some point it's a class appearing to my mood since alot of the time im person with "direct approach" you could say. And of course most of my favorite characters in wow are warriors like Grom,Saurfang,Varian, Lothar etc...

Hunter

Bow and arrow + pets

Death knight because blood is fun.

Rogue.

From lore and gameplay perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

Varian was Arthas friend, I think that @Jaylock was mistaken and thought they're the same person.

I like the design of DK this expantion. Unholy befor frost when it comes to fun.
    My first character was a shaman and that class will probably always be my favorite. Wish we still had the movement elemental had during MoP but both enhancement and resto are fun to play for me.

I main a warrior though and fury is great. Arms and prot, not so much.

Demon Hunter.

I loved the hero in warcraft 3, always liked Illidan (until they butcher his character now in Legion). I remember rolling night elf rogues and warriors because it was the closest thing to a demon hunter.

Aaaand who doesnt like new beginnings. A new main that cannot have the Legendary ring / cloack (Yes... I have characters with either or, none with both and mild completionist syndrome ) and of course a excuse to go back and do that old nostalgic content for achievements.

I loved Blood knights before they turned to pure boring paladins. But since then i still like my retribution paladin because gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    varian was never a paladin...
    If he was, he would have faggot bubble hearthed instead of getting one shotted to oblivion by a single orc.

- - - Updated - - -

Favorite is druid, they are the only class that can do everything. Add in stealth and shapeshifting...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Rogue.

Why? Because we are the dirty assassins doing what has to be done without anyone noticing.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

I like DKs because I'm an edgelord. I'm kidding, but there is an element of truth to that. I enjoy the class fantasy, the tie in with the Lich King, the look of DK armor sets. I also enjoy the mechanics of all three specs. Blizzard has done a good job with the order hall quests for DKs. I created a second DK to do the artifact weapon quests again because I didn't take my time to enjoy frost and unholy the first time through.

Paladin because I've always loved playing one.

I played Warrior in vanilla and BC. During Wrath i was reluctant to try Death Knight, but was persuaded into rolling one by my son, I've been in love with the class ever since. I cant give a definite answer to why i like the class, its not the class fantasy, or the power, because that was the reason i was reluctant in the first place. It is more how they play, the flow of combat and "feel", i can't explain it better. Warrior was however destroyed in Wrath (late BC) in my opinion.

I went into Legion with the idea of co-maining Ben & Fel (see sig below), prot pally & VDH, yin & yang, holy & fel. I've been very happy with that decision. Key factors for me are playstyle (I like fast) and connections to lore. I have some other toons I enjoy from time to time, but these are my favorites.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"