Page 1 of 31
... LastLast

Cool Coulter vows to give talk, defying Berkeley order

Source

'What Are They Going to Do? Arrest Me?" Coulter Says She'll Attend Cancelled Berkeley Speech

Conservative author Ann Coulter said she would speak at the University of California-Berkeley, even though the administration canceled the event.

"I called their bluff," Coulter said, referring to her decision to agree to several unusual rules the university put forth to prevent "violence" at the event.

She said she will be showing up on campus on Thursday, despite the cancellation.

Berkeley Cancels Ann Coulter's Speech, Event Sponsor Hits Back

Huckabee Responds to NK Propaganda Vid Showing US City Destroyed By Missiles

DHS Pushes Back on Deported DACA Recipient's Story

"What are they going to do? Arrest me?" she asked.

Coulter said she agreed to all of the rules, which included speaking in the daytime and at a location to be determined closer to the Thursday speech, but was canceled-on at the last minute.

Berkeley was previously the site of violent riots that cut short an event headlined by right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos in February.

Tucker Carlson criticized the school for claiming they respected the First Amendment while deciding to strip Coulter of her's.

Coulter advised Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into the matter, since she was "unconstitutionally banned" from speaking.

She said former Mexican President Vicente Fox, a critic of President Trump, received no push-back or demands to change event rules when he spoke there.
    What's wrong with college kids today? They need to incite violence with everyone they disagree with instead of debating them? That's what low brow people do, not educated individuals. It must really be easy to get into Berkeley these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shall I bring in the popcorn cruisers? Because all this "virtue signaling" recently is starting to get old.

Ann Coulter is late to the party. Also, there is a lot of irony in a right winger violating private property rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    Ann Coulter is late to the party. Also, there is a lot of irony in a right winger violating private property rights.
    Too bad it's not Texas. They could probably legally shoot her for trespassing. /sar?
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    'What Are They Going to Do? Arrest Me?" Coulter Says She'll Attend Cancelled Berkeley Speech
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Hopefully her private security pays homage to Kent state. That's the only way these antifa fucks and the like will learn.
    Oooo got an Internet tough guy who wants to kill some students here. The irony is as delicious as zenkaI acting like tennisace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Hopefully her private security pays homage to Kent state. That's the only way these antifa fucks and the like will learn.
    Edgier than a knife wielding a katana. About as cringy too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Its like if Shadow the Edgehog and Sauske from Naruto had a baby

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Edginess and Authoritarianism go hand in hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    And that one had a child with his own sister?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Edginess and Authoritarianism go hand in hand.

- - - Updated - - -

And that one had a child with his own sister?
    Oh damn, thats edgy!

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    It's a public university..... I think the irony here is that you don't know public from private.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ how horrifying.

What's wrong with college kids today? They need to incite violence with everyone they disagree with instead of debating them? That's what low brow people do, not educated individuals. It must really be easy to get into Berkeley these days.
    (1) Anne Coulter is a performance artist. She is a professional troll who says outrageous things to get people to buy her books and get herself on TV. You don't debate people like Anne Coulter. This is somebody who said "If only people with at least 4 grandparents born in America were voting, Trump would win in a 50-state landslide." She knew exactly the reaction that would provoke. That's not a serious idea and she is not a serious person.

(2) *looks at what you wrote*
    *looks at topic*
    *looks at who wrote it*

You never fooled anbody Zenkai. Drop the charade already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    (1) Anne Coulter is a performance artist. She is a professional troll who says outrageous things to get people to buy her books and get herself on TV. You don't debate people like Anne Coulter. This is somebody who said "If only people with at least 4 grandparents born in America were voting, Trump would win in a 50-state landslide." She knew exactly the reaction that would provoke. That's not a serious idea and she is not a serious person.

*looks at topic*
    *looks at who wrote it*

*pulls of Zenkai's mask*
    Me: TENNISACE!?!?
    Tenn: I would have gotten away with it too! If it wasn't for that meddling Skroe!

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

*looks at topic*
    *looks at who wrote it*

I keep waiting on the day you post something worth replying to, today is not that day.

This is a bronze plaque found at the University of Berkeley, if they don't let her speak they are hypocrites.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Oh damn, thats edgy!
    Add a few extra dozen of generations of incest to the edgy hell-spawn and you get *drum roll* Donald Trump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Add a few extra dozen of generations of incest to the edgy hell-spawn and you get *drum roll* Donald Trump!
    Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooood!

As much as i dislike her, cancelling her event just because a few carebears protest cause any opinion different than their own is bad and should be stopped, is wrong. So sick of this shit we should listen and debate opinions contrary to our own not shut them down. The attitude they have leads to ignorance.

Seriously never thought i'd be defending Ann coulter but yea....

I keep waiting on the day you post something worth replying to, today is not that day.
    Trust me. I'm not holding my breath to joust with your scintillating intellect. Rather, this thread is a performance artist posting about a performance artist.

No wonder you're sympathetic to Coulter. You're cut from the same cloth.