Couple of quick questions

What happens if you Aldor Peacekeeper a Tar Creeper?

What happens if you have Crystal Core active then play 4 cards and an Edwin Van Cleef?

I know the answers to these just want peoples experiences as i'm wondering if they ninja patched something as they seem to have changed.

1. Pretty sure it's attack will increase again. Immediately. Wording of the card.
    2. Someone on this forum said the base for edwin is 5/5 and it still gets the +2/2 boost for each played card. So it does go above 5/5.

That's what I think. Yesterday they did do a patch so I have no way to confirm it recently.

#1 Tar creeper attack will increase again.

#2 Core + 4 cards = 5. It will be a 15/15 Edwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    1. Pretty sure it's attack will increase again. Immediately. Wording of the card.
    2. Someone on this forum said the base for edwin is 5/5 and it still gets the +2/2 boost for each played card. So it does go above 5/5.

That's what I think. Yesterday they did do a patch so I have no way to confirm it recently.
    So I think they changed the how the Aldor but not Edwin. I know for sure when the expac went live if you Aldored a Tar Creeper it went down to 1 attack. I know because I did it and also Trump did it on Stream and even said it shouldn't work. But it seems after the patch yesterday it no longer works. I was unsure of the Edwin (I know how he works now, he gets the buff) I thought I read that he would always be a 5/5 and maybe he changed along with the Aldor change.

- - - Updated - - -

So I've just been researching and it appears the Aldor thing was a bug and was fixed a while ago https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hear...ic/20753788177

Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    So I think they changed the how the Aldor but not Edwin. I know for sure when the expac went live if you Aldored a Tar Creeper it went down to 1 attack. I know because I did it and also Trump did it on Stream and even said it shouldn't work. But it seems after the patch yesterday it no longer works. I was unsure of the Edwin (I know how he works now, he gets the buff) I thought I read that he would always be a 5/5 and maybe he changed along with the Aldor change.

- - - Updated - - -

So I've just been researching and it appears the Aldor thing was a bug and was fixed a while ago https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hear...ic/20753788177
    Edwin worked like that first day of expansion, i had him in the quest deck in the first 30 hours at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Edwin worked like that first day of expansion, i had him in the quest deck in the first 30 hours at most.
    Yea I was mistaken I thought I had read it somewhere and when i noticed the Aldor mechanic change I thought it may have had wider changes

For the record, same thing happens if you try to Aldor a Lightspawn.

As in, nothing happens.