Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Wash Post poll: Trump still beats Clinton, 43%-40%

A new Washington Post poll that declares President Trump as "the least popular president in modern times," waits until the second to last paragraph to reveal another tidbit: He'd still beat Hillary Rodham Clinton if the election were held today and in the popular vote, not just Electoral College.

The poll found that Trump's polls continue to be upside down, with a 42 percent approval and 53 percent disapproval.

Also unchanged: His base still likes him.

It's not until the second to last paragraph of the long story that it's shown Clinton would still lose to the president, despite the high disapproval ratings and problems with his first 100 days detailed by the paper. It reads:

The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton.

ABC's Jonathan Karl tweeted, "According to the ABC/WP poll, among 2016 voters, @realDonaldTrump would beat Hillary Clinton in a rematch — in the popular vote, no less."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wa...rticle/2621016

Polls are fake tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Why does it matter again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone, other than the Trump support base, think Hilary is still relevant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Polls are fake tho
    Only when they show Trump not winning. Almost 100 days in and still getting "but Hillary!". Sad.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    A new Washington Post poll that declares President Trump as "the least popular president in modern times," waits until the second to last paragraph to reveal another tidbit: He'd still beat Hillary Rodham Clinton if the election were held today and in the popular vote, not just Electoral College.

The poll found that Trump's polls continue to be upside down, with a 42 percent approval and 53 percent disapproval.

It's not until the second to last paragraph of the long story that it's shown Clinton would still lose to the president, despite the high disapproval ratings and problems with his first 100 days detailed by the paper. It reads:

The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton.

ABC's Jonathan Karl tweeted, "According to the ABC/WP poll, among 2016 voters, @realDonaldTrump would beat Hillary Clinton in a rematch — in the popular vote, no less."

1. If it's a WaPo poll, why did you link the Washington Examiner instead of the Washington Post?

2. How would literally anyone else fare? I mean, I'm sure I could beat Trump 60-30.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post

I cannot find the source of the poll, all I could find was that tweet being spread out on right wing websites.

Post-election election polls...oks.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see that Trump supporters are taking his 100 day flop very well. We might as rename Clinton to Convenient Smokebomb at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    1. If it's a WaPo poll, why did you link the Washington Examiner instead of the Washington Post?

2. How would literally anyone else fare? I mean, I'm sure I could beat Trump 60-30.
    You? Wrong.

Guess that new narrative about how all of his supporters actually hate him and regret their vote is over with.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Trump supporters love Hillary so very much they still haven't accepted the fact she has lost especially since emperor cheetos mentions her at every rally.

Damn, some bitter people in this thread lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    You? Wrong.
    [citation needed]
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.4d40b6f10e85

Was pretty hard to find, I had to click the hyperlink in the second paragraph of the story on the examiner and everything.
    Thanks /10char

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    She is still trying to stay that way tho.

Is this really a thread trying to use polls on the guy who broke every poll?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I'm failing to see where Trumps base still "follows him".

The only thing he has done for center leaning Republicans is embarrass the entire party on an international scale, potentially start another middle-eastern war and try to take health care away from millions of people.

Though here's bets that this poll, like every other poll, is taken from middle American states that tend to swing elections and not the rest of the greater country.

Edit: The worst part of it is, congressional Republicans eat him up because they get to basically worship him for fooling previously mentioned swing states into voting hard Republican. Who would have thought nationalism and populism works when you can just say anything you want and change it after you get elected?
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2017-04-23 at 11:00 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I wouldn't be surprised. Not because Trump turned out to be great, but because it's still the same decision as it always was: Trump vs Hillary. It was bad back then, it's still bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't think there's any real meaning in the change in Clinton voters, simply because it costs them absolutely nothing to use the poll as an opportunity to express dissatisfaction with the Democrats. As for people not bailing on Trump, I don't find that surprising in the least and I'm already predicting Trump will be a two term president as long as he makes it to the next election (not that I expect he won't).
    What you just said was absolutely haram. Delet ur post