Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    another example would prob be we have no "undead wow" charecters, cause arthas is still very much human looking, and slyvanas is just a blue skinned blood elf looks wise
    Also Anub'arak, but if you're saying that Slyvanas doesn't look undead well... I strongly disagree.

I think you mean Forsaken, and there's only a few combat-oriented Forsaken even worth remembering, and the only one that really stands much of a chance of ever showing up is Nathanos Blightcaller, and he's way too similar kit-wise to Sylvanas. Maybe Professor Putricide, but that's a stretch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergar View Post
    Also Anub'arak, but if you're saying that Slyvanas doesn't look undead well... I strongly disagree.

I think you mean Forsaken, and there's only a few combat-oriented Forsaken even worth remembering, and the only one that really stands much of a chance of ever showing up is Nathanos Blightcaller, and he's way too similar kit-wise to Sylvanas. Maybe Professor Putricide, but that's a stretch.
    lillian voss
    nathanos blightcaller
    professor putricide
    (vincent godfre? whatever his name is from shadowfang keep, the guy with the dual pistols)
    the black knight (Have to kill him three times, first death he becomes the bones, next a ghost, then he actually dies and goes back to the spawn)
    putress? idk hes rather minor
    galen trollbane
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

lillian voss
    nathanos blightcaller
    professor putricide
    (vincent godfre? whatever his name is from shadowfang keep, the guy with the dual pistols)
    the black knight (Have to kill him three times, first death he becomes the bones, next a ghost, then he actually dies and goes back to the spawn)
    putress? idk hes rather minor
    galen trollbane
    Maybe Lillian, but she's suffering from basically-the-same-kit syndrome with Valeera the Hearthstone Rogue. The rest of the ones you added are literal nobodies even if I am perfectly aware of who they are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Lillian, but she's suffering from basically-the-same-kit syndrome with Valeera the Hearthstone Rogue. The rest of the ones you added are literal nobodies even if I am perfectly aware of who they are.
    lillian could be about shadowflame and be more of a combat rogue type

vincent godfryre? hes the dude who jumped off the cliff killing himself in gilneas, and the undead who killed sylvanas, shooting her in the back, then took over shadowfang keep and he was awesome

i means stiches is a nobody, why not him?
    same with black knight, he is super fun

vincent godfryre? hes the dude who jumped off the cliff killing himself in gilneas, and the undead who killed sylvanas, shooting her in the back, then took over shadowfang keep and he was awesome
    Literal nobody even with all that. Only briefly mentioned in a novel, character in a comic, and then shows up in a few quests and then dies as the boss of a level 16 dungeon in the same expansion.
    Stiches happened because Pudge is an iconic DotA Allstars character using the abomination model with a similar kit.
    The quest was boring and he's a one dimensional character. He does have mechanics that could be jammed into a MOBA but if I for some reason made a "Top 20 WotLK-Only List of Bosses that Should Be Shoved in HotS" he probably wouldn't make it.

Everyone wants different people added. I would legit have Putricide on my top ten most wanted list. Also I remember when they showed Dr. Bomb's picture at Blizzcon 2015, he'd be way up there too, and he's even more of a nobody.

7+ Year Old Account
    Literal nobody even with all that. Only briefly mentioned in a novel, character in a comic, and then shows up in a few quests and then dies as the boss of a level 16 dungeon in the same expansion.

Stiches happened because Pudge is an iconic DotA Allstars character using the abomination model with a similar kit.
    The quest was boring and he's a one dimensional character. He does have mechanics that could be jammed into a MOBA but if I for some reason made a "Top 20 WotLK-Only List of Bosses that Should Be Shoved in HotS" he probably wouldn't make it.
    "Literal nobody even with all that. Only briefly mentioned in a novel, character in a comic, and then shows up in a few quests and then dies as the boss of a level 16 dungeon in the same expansion."
    murky a murloc that has only shown up in legion a few quests after he was added
    stiches, and npc used for one fucking quest
    brightwing a random fey dragon seen no where till legion
    lunara a random dryad still not in the game pretty sure

could stiches not have been patchwerk?

and nah, black knight is super fucking good, so good he has 2 cards in hearthstone, the only other like that is deathwing
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-04-25 at 07:22 AM.

Whatever is being revealed it will fight Genji in the cinematic. Since Genji is shooting down from the roof it probably isnt a dragon. Im leaning towards a demon now, a dreadlord or something from Diablo universe.

I wouldnt mind Deathwing though.

And I really, really hope the cinematic isnt just a random duel between Genji and someone. I want to see multiple heroes, at least one per franchise in an epic battle.
    Last edited by melzas; 2017-04-25 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    a dreadlord
    Why would he be fighting Jaina? She's been in the game for a while now. I'm sorry

In all seriousness, I would absolutely love to have a dreadlord in the game.

lillian could be about shadowflame and be more of a combat rogue type

Illidan CAN'T be like combat rouge beacuase he is Demon Hunter not rogue.

I hope they will not add overwatch hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Literal nobody even with all that. Only briefly mentioned in a novel, character in a comic, and then shows up in a few quests and then dies as the boss of a level 16 dungeon in the same expansion."
    murky a murloc that has only shown up in legion a few quests after he was added
    stiches, and npc used for one fucking quest
    brightwing a random fey dragon seen no where till legion
    lunara a random dryad still not in the game pretty sure

could stiches not have been patchwerk?

and nah, black knight is super fucking good, so good he has 2 cards in hearthstone, the only other like that is deathwing
    Pssst! Lunara is in legion, in druid class hall wandering. :P

How long till the reveal?

I'll attempt to cook up a short guide on all the nice-to-know stuff about 2.0 in a few hours, and I'm looking for inspiration on stuff that I might overlook. What do you guys want to know/think should be in a guide for this update? I'll be including an overview of all the new features and related events, along with some things that are not readily obvious, such as loot boxes not rolling until you actually open them. If anyone's got ideas for similar stuff I could add, don't hesitate to share!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    How long till the reveal?
    10 hours and 11 minutes as of this post. It'll be on the main Heroes Twitch channel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'll attempt to cook up a short guide on all the nice-to-know stuff about 2.0 in a few hours, and I'm looking for inspiration on stuff that I might overlook. What do you guys want to know/think should be in a guide for this update? I'll be including an overview of all the new features and related events, along with some things that are not readily obvious, such as loot boxes not rolling until you actually open them. If anyone's got ideas for similar stuff I could add, don't hesitate to share!

- - - Updated - - -

10 hours and 11 minutes as of this post. It'll be on the main Heroes Twitch channel.
    On my opinion is.

1: Explaining how loot boxes working.
    2: Explaining new currencies.

No ideas much.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    On my opinion is.

1: Explaining how loot boxes working.
    2: Explaining new currencies.

No ideas much.
    This is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Pssst! Lunara is in legion, in druid class hall wandering. :P
    ah ok cool

Deleted
    So around when will they upload the cinematic? Can't wait to see the new hero, hoping for either another Overwatch hero or a hero from the Diablo franchise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'll attempt to cook up a short guide on all the nice-to-know stuff about 2.0 in a few hours, and I'm looking for inspiration on stuff that I might overlook. What do you guys want to know/think should be in a guide for this update? I'll be including an overview of all the new features and related events, along with some things that are not readily obvious, such as loot boxes not rolling until you actually open them. If anyone's got ideas for similar stuff I could add, don't hesitate to share!.
    Cap on accumulated boxes.
    Do you need to buy skin taints for skins you already own, but haven't unlocked the taint of yet?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just logged in but no new stuff :S

Is it going live at a specific time? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Just logged in but no new stuff :S

Is it going live at a specific time? O.o
    For the EU, it comes up on the 26th, so tomorrow.