10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down CAPTCHA again...

CAPTCHA is running amok this morning...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No Captcha here with me, at all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Did they get you?
    I didn't run across any.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to identify pictures every time I have been away from the page for more than 10 minutes..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

As long as you aren't a robot you have nothing to worry about.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    As long as you aren't a robot you have nothing to worry about.
    I don't want it... It's annoying..

And now, more than 24h later, it's still happening..

15+ Year Old Account
    Captcha for what?! I haven't seen captcha on this site at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    First I must confirm I'm not a robot, then I need to select pictures of gas stations, road signs, flats etc etc..

A site visitor to a website that CloudFlare is protecting can see a captcha for the following reasons:

1.The IP address you are on has shown problematic activity online recently in one of our data sources. If you would like to look your IP up, then please look your IP up at Project Honeypot. If the IP address shows data for malicious activity, you can see why there. You can also attempt to whitelist your IP directly on that page by connecting from that IP.
    This is an issue on your end. Your IP has been used to do bad things and is treated as suspicious by Cloudflare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    This is an issue on your end. Your IP has been used to do bad things and is treated as suspicious by Cloudflare.
    I've "narrowed" it down to, it only happens when I'm on 3G/4G (not WiFi) on my iPad.

Having a whole ISP (it seems all 3G/4G users present the same IP) sanctioned seems a bit over reacting..

I've "narrowed" it down to, it only happens when I'm on 3G/4G (not WiFi) on my iPad.

Having a whole ISP (it seems all 3G/4G users present the same IP) sanctioned seems a bit over reacting..
    Start sniffing for the shady activity that happens on your 3G network.

Wait, is it possible to do stuff like that? Like man-in-the-middle attack on a cell phone network?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Start sniffing for the shady activity that happens on your 3G network.

Wait, is it possible to do stuff like that? Like man-in-the-middle attack on a cell phone network?
    On MY 3G network??? You do know, what 3G/4G is, right?

There's no need to get snippy with people.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

No, I don't. Most articles on the internet are tailored to normie casuals who only care if they can get facebook on their iphone. Explain what 3G is to me, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    No, I don't. Most articles on the internet are tailored to normie casuals who only care if they can get facebook on their iphone. Explain what 3G is to me, please.
    Don't know if ironic or not but here goes: 3G or 4G is mobile communications for phones and tablets, using a SIM-card.

Don't know if ironic or not but here goes: 3G or 4G is mobile communications for phones and tablets, using a SIM-card.
    Ohhhhkay lol. You know it's not magic, right? 3G is just the name for the set of standards built in to your phone. What it means is that your phone is able to send data to cell phone towers; data that isn't for cell phone calls, or even for SMS texting. That data, at the tower, gets converted to bits that can work on the internet. That's why, as chaud suggests and I said, someone who lives near you and uses the same cell phone tower must be doing shady stuff, which is causing that cell phone tower's IP address to be treated as suspicious by cloudfare.

I was actually hoping you were going to elaborate on the process of how the signal that your phone sends to the cell phone tower gets converted to usable bits for sending over the internet, but I guess no one is going to teach me...