Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I liked the movie Battlefield Earth.

My future opinions have been invalidated.
    I'm with you, that movie is a fantastic guilty pleasure of mine. I think it's the Psyclos inexplicable Scottish accents.

Deleted
    When I was a little kid I took a shit on Queen Victoria's toilet.

We went to visit her castle, and were caught in the grounds during a freak lightning storm. I was a pretty sick child and a security guard, upon seeing I was in considerable distress at being on the verge of grand-slamming my pants infront of a huge crowd took me to one side and let me take a dump on her actual toilet.

My Dad still brings it up, like of all the things I've achieved in life, that has seemingly triumphed.

Quote Originally Posted by evindence View Post
    At the age of 13 I stumbled on a stack of letters rubber banded to each other. I remember being extremely confused as the letters were all being sent to me from across the United States "I lived in CA at the time, the letters came from PA". I did what anyone would have done, I open and removed one letter from an envelope and started reading it. This person knows my name, they knew where to send the letters and they have been doing it for years. I open another letter, it's a picture of me and some girl "we're both babies in this picture." I begin to read the letter and it's about me and how I'm this persons fraternal twin "What the hell is going on here?" I said to myself.

Now to wrap up the story so it doesn't run long.

I find my dad, while still holding this thick stack of envelopes and ask him who this person is. Come to find out, yep it is my fraternal twin sister. I continue to ask him questions about her and the second part of the story that's interesting is this. My twin and I are 13 minutes apart, we were born in room 13, I didn't know she was alive till I was 13, I called her after the letters at the age of 13. When on the call, I asked her what her favorite number is and yep, just like me it was 13.
    That's crazy. Also very similar to the plot of The Parent Trap...why didn't he tell you that you had a sister?

Deleted
    I have 3 nipples

Deleted
    The lower joint of my thumbs cannot bend due to a genetical defect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a scar on my forehead from taking a baseball bat full swing to the dome. Probably explains a lot of things

I have a pet snapping turtle I raised from an egg, its shell is now ~12 inches long.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I am blind in my right eye and missing half of my left lung.

Teehee.

I have a depression or hole in my left ankle where my right big toe was lodged while I was being formed.
    Clearly that's what made me gay.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

I really love to observe tits.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I memorised the english dictionary by the time I was 10 years old. Doesn't really help me now though

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That's crazy. Also very similar to the plot of The Parent Trap...why didn't he tell you that you had a sister?
    I'm really not sure why, I can only think what happened here was to protect me from having to know about the divorce and separation of the twins at such a young age. We did meet later on in life and lived with each other for a moment, me moving across the country and later on her moving across the country to me. We have a lot in common even though she was raised with an American side while I was raised by our Chinese side.

I grew up not speaking any english while she grew up with that as her only language. Different coulters from East coast "her" and West Coast "me". After all the differences from location to upbringing, we still act, talk and even have a weird "twin" like connection to each other. It's really really, really strange that connection. I never knew about it until just last year when we stumbled onto it.

Thanks for letting me ramble

Deleted
    Donald Trumps grandfather came from my home country.

But i do not like him more because of that. I just start to think that we already produced enough bad and good people.

Marthin Luther. Karl Marx. Friedrich Niezsche. Goethe. Schiller. Wagner.. Even Lenin lived in germany. And lets not talk about Adolf Hitler or Joseph Göbbels.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was born DOA I got tangled up on my umbilical cord it found a nice spot around my neck by the time I was fully out my head was blue as a blueberry and was gone for some amount of seconds.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

I was in my favorite bands music video!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I have superhuman hearing. It's much less fun than it sounds, mostly just meaning dog whistles and certain electronics bug me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm reallly touchey feeley.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I have superhuman hearing. It's much less fun than it sounds, mostly just meaning dog whistles and certain electronics bug me.
    My wife has super hearing also. I have told her she could hear a mouse tiptoeing across the rug in the middle of the night. She also is annoyed by some very low ( I can not hear them ) electronic sounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    first sexual experience at 9 years old
    How old was the priest ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Donald Trumps grandfather came from my home country.

But i do not like him more because of that. I just start to think that we already produced enough bad and good people.

Marthin Luther. Karl Marx. Friedrich Niezsche. Goethe. Schiller. Wagner.. Even Lenin lived in germany. And lets not talk about Adolf Hitler or Joseph Göbbels.
    Hitler was from Austria.