Thread: Missing skins?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    So yes, @caervek is correct in that he did buy a non-helmet Wrath skin
    Thanks dude, I think the issue is maybe that some of the newer players didn't know the history of the game so assumed people referencing changes they weren't around for were wrong /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Thanks dude, I think the issue is maybe that some of the newer players didn't know the history of the game so assumed people referencing changes they weren't around for were wrong /shrug.
    You were bitching about the removal of a skin that wasn't removed. You claimed you bought a skin you did not. The skin you refer to buying had the helmet added almsot 2 years ago, and was like that when the game was released. Why are you bitching about it now, did you just somehow not realize your old skin changed till today?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    You were bitching about the removal of a skin that wasn't removed.
    No, I was "bitching" about both the fact that I paid money for a skin which was then removed and replaced with an altered version that wasn't as good and which I would never have paid for (just like all the other people who "bitched about it at the time), and the subsequent re-addition in 2.0 of the skin I originally paid money for, now with the requirement I had to re-buy it (albeit for in game currency).

IMO Blizzard could have avoided this problem simply by either not replacing a popular skin, giving the people who bought it both skins or giving players who bought the original skin the option to trade the replacement one for it when it was re-added in 2.0.

But it's of little consequence because I'm not actually that bothered about it, it's a minor complaint. I was mostly replying to the newbies who claimed I was wrong/lying about something having happened because they weren't around when it happened.

Luckily I got the blue skin in a lootbox, which makes me quite happy. Love it much more than the normal wrath skin! And her weapons look amazing, since Quel'serra und Ashkandi are just off in terms of color.
    I can understand, that if someone bought the helmless version and liked her more is now pissed, because he has to buy her again.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm personally more curious as to where my vampire hunter valla and bikini stitches went, i paid for those, they are now missing from my selection AND i have not received any form of reimbursement for them. Are blizz really going to stoop so low that they straight up rob you now?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I'm personally more curious as to where my vampire hunter valla and bikini stitches went, i paid for those, they are now missing from my selection AND i have not received any form of reimbursement for them. Are blizz really going to stoop so low that they straight up rob you now?
    My VH Valla is showing, you should report it as a bug.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, i might have them back in a month or so then.

Yep, showing for me too.

I wish they would have announced they were removing holiday skins I would have paid the paltry $7.49 for the Valla VS one. =/

Holiday skins will be available during their respective holidays.

Since this thread kinda talks events, Funny Bunny Murky is also still available from crates. Not sure if he'll be gone with the D.va patch or if he'll always be available. I agree that maybe Blizzard could have communicated which skins stay and which go, Love Doctor Morales is also still available, for example.

I bring this up because while Easter and Valentines don't really have a set event (we did get a valentines trailer once IIRC), we don't have one for the Summer either. Granted that a Summer Event would make a lot of sense because there's lot's of bored teenagers around during that time, so maybe they have one planned.

10+ Year Old Account
    good thing i bought the tyrande heart skin when i did.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    While you cannot craft seasonal skins right now, I assume you can still get them through loot boxes whenever? I just recently got a Love Goddess Tyrande from a box, so I assume that's the case for the rest of the seasonal skins?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    While you cannot craft seasonal skins right now, I assume you can still get them through loot boxes whenever? I just recently got a Love Goddess Tyrande from a box, so I assume that's the case for the rest of the seasonal skins?
    i thought that wasn't supposed to be the case?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's what I got though.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    I also got love doctor morales. So confirmed 2 valentines holiday skins at least. May be a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnfargen View Post
    I also got love doctor morales. So confirmed 2 valentines holiday skins at least. May be a bug.
    Oh yeah, I got her as well. And Love Bug for Anub'Arak. Never crafted anything so far, so they are definitely from boxes.

http://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.co...seasonal_skins

That's weird. Is Love is in the Air not considered an actual seasonal event then? It just lists the skins from Hallow's End, Lunar Festival and Winter Veil. Don't have any of those skins. Same story with Noblegarden.

It's listed here as seasonal event, however.

http://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.co...easonal_events

Might be an oversight or a bug.

Yeah, it appears the Love is in the Air and Noblegarden skins are all Epic skins, whereas Hallow's End, Lunar Festival and Winter Veil are all Legendary skins. So love is overrated.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-04-30 at 06:48 AM.

Anyone know why bikini Stitches disappeared? It's not related to the holidays, and that link above lists it as costing 400 shards, but I had a friend who REALLY wanted it, couldn't find it listed, then I looked, and it's not there for me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Anyone know why bikini Stitches disappeared? It's not related to the holidays, and that link above lists it as costing 400 shards, but I had a friend who REALLY wanted it, couldn't find it listed, then I looked, and it's not there for me either.
    It used to be tied to the plushie but I can't remember if they changed that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It used to be tied to the plushie but I can't remember if they changed that.
    it was an exclusive skin tied to a code you got when you purchased the stiches plushie toy, then they added into the game for real currency a little while ago, as for right now, it may be they are adding to a seasonal event somewhere that makes it a bit more of a unique item once more.