Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyfluff View Post
    i never get "tilted" in game regardless of what other people choose to play if i can get 100% headshot accuracy as McCree it doesn't really matter what my team decide to play i never blame others i like to take responsibility for myself if i die its my fault just me tho
    Yep, because you getting 100% accuracy is going to happen.
    Not even the best players have over 60%.

Stop making up stupid shit.

A player refusing to switch and being an a-hole will 9 out of 10 times cost you the game.
    Its a team game and 1 person not doing his job will usually mean its game over.

You can carry but the enemy team will know and will counter you. Seeing you are one person down they have 2 people to counter your ass which will take your out of play as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    They've got to learn how to play multiple heroes at some point, so it might as well be in the heat of the moment. You can't be effective in a game like Overwatch without knowing how to play multiple heroes so if someone isn't able to do that - after a decent chunk of hours total playtime - then they're just dead weight and bear full responsibility if they're dragging their team down as a result.

Sure, not every game is going to be a win but that doesn't mean it isn't justified for people to get frustrated when most of their losses are directly related to one or more players refusing to play as a team. A Hanzo dying over and over whilst failing to get any kills is just as detrimental to a team as a Symmetra setting up a teleport at a cliff edge and letting her team fall to their deaths. If the Hanzo recognised that things aren't working out, though, and changed to Lucio then at the very least there would be passive healing if he stuck to a teammate which is better than nothing.
    For as long as you play to your level or above I wouldn't get too hung up on which hero you play, for as long as you do it well. I've fought my way to Master and I'm still climbing, playing only one hero entirely through solo queue:

In your example, if a Hanzo really is dying over and over not getting any kills, it sounds like he's dropping in rank rather than climbing and you climb away from him soon enough. Him switching may not do much of a difference, especially if he picks up a role that someone else could cover a lot better than him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    In your example, if a Hanzo really is dying over and over not getting any kills, it sounds like he's dropping in rank rather than climbing and you climb away from him soon enough. Him switching may not do much of a difference, especially if he picks up a role that someone else could cover a lot better than him.
    So true. People need to stop focusing on individuals in individual matches as their problem, that one guy "losing" you the match, over the course of a season has done absolutely nothing compared to how much your own play has mitigated losses and made the most of wins in that time. Everyone will lose matches, easily half of them in fact. Winning alone is not how you climb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    So true. People need to stop focusing on individuals in individual matches as their problem, that one guy "losing" you the match, over the course of a season has done absolutely nothing compared to how much your own play has mitigated losses and made the most of wins in that time. Everyone will lose matches, easily half of them in fact. Winning alone is not how you climb.
    But that guy losing you a match that you could have won is infuriating.
    Its a team based game, losing a game because people refuse to communicate and refuse to switch off their "Hanzo" when they are being countered by a Winston & Genji is sucking the life out of the game.
    I played 7 comp games last night and this happened 3 out of those 7 games. twice on my side and once on the enemy team.

It just happens to much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    But that guy losing you a match that you could have won is infuriating.
    Its a team based game, losing a game because people refuse to communicate and refuse to switch off their "Hanzo" when they are being countered by a Winston & Genji is sucking the life out of the game.
    I played 7 comp games last night and this happened 3 out of those 7 games. twice on my side and once on the enemy team.

It just happens to much.
    It's annoying, but, play around it. If you know the match is gone, accept that; your team simply isn't working and these strangers aren't 'taking one' for you, so look after yourself and pick someone you can do well on and go and do well with them. I've actually seen matches turned when everyone went 'fuck it' and picked their preferred heroes rather than try to pick to a 'composition'.

Yep, because you getting 100% accuracy is going to happen.
    Not even the best players have over 60%.

Stop making up stupid shit.

A player refusing to switch and being an a-hole will 9 out of 10 times cost you the game.
    Its a team game and 1 person not doing his job will usually mean its game over.

You can carry but the enemy team will know and will counter you. Seeing you are one person down they have 2 people to counter your ass which will take your out of play as well.
    Why not get 100% accuracy why are u limiting yourself? just need to practice more to get it ie improve as a player.

How is it stupid to improve ure aim? truly bizarre

I played as torb as attack today on Anubis I got reports from everyone saying I was trolling 5v6 etc and all the names under the sun we preceded to win both points and I got 3 golds still that doesn't convince pple. I find u dont have to play strict heroes to win. All comes down to personal skill that's just me tho

Deleted
    Why not get 100% accuracy why are u limiting yourself? just need to practice more to get it ie improve as a player.

How is it stupid to improve ure aim? truly bizarre

I played as torb as attack today on Anubis I got reports from everyone saying I was trolling 5v6 etc and all the names under the sun we preceded to win both points and I got 3 golds still that doesn't convince pple. I find u dont have to play strict heroes to win. All comes down to personal skill that's just me tho
    Pretty sure you are just taking the piss.

1. 100% accuracy is not possible, you can't hit every single shot.
    2. No one here has every said you can't pick non meta heroes.
    3. People ask others to switch when their "pick" is not working.
    4. Stop being stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people on this forum have NO issue with people playing off meta hero's like you keep saying.
    What we have a problem with is people not switching when its not working out. Like the 2 examples above.
    I played 7 games last night and ran into this issue twice. Its stupid.
    The things I usually end up saying are things like "they've got a Pharah, we're gonna need a hitscan to take them out, could one of the DPS switch?" or "I'm not sure an attack symm is gonna work here" or "we really need a second healer if we're gonna hold Point A. I'd swap myself, but I'm the one healer we've GOT."

I see it as raising questions and concerns, rather than trying to force people to make the choice I want them to make. I may also comment if I'm gold or silver damage with my healer (usually Lucio at this point), not in any attempt to shame anyone, but to underscore that our DPS picks aren't working for whatever reason so they should maybe swap, whether it's because they can't get a good shot at the enemy team, or they're getting countered hard and dying constantly.

Pretty sure you are just taking the piss.

1. 100% accuracy is not possible, you can't hit every single shot.
    2. No one here has every said you can't pick non meta heroes.
    3. People ask others to switch when their "pick" is not working.
    4. Stop being stupid.
    1. Tell me why 100% accuracy is not possible don't just state that it isn't.
    2. I'm not taking the "piss" I'm trying to be sincere as possible apologies if you got that impression
    3. I agree with your points 2 and 3
    4. Please don't call me stupid that was uncalled for and has nothing to do with the argument

Deleted
    1. Tell me why 100% accuracy is not possible don't just state that it isn't.
    2. I'm not taking the "piss" I'm trying to be sincere as possible apologies if you got that impression
    3. I agree with your points 2 and 3
    4. Please don't call me stupid that was uncalled for and has nothing to do with the argument
    1. https://masteroverwatch.com/leaderbo...egory/accuracy
    Best players in the goddamn world are at 68%. Hitting every single shot is IMPOSSIBLE without an aimbot.
    Stop acting stupid, please.
    2. stop lying.
    3. Great.
    4. If you would stop acting like it I would not have to call you that.

1. https://masteroverwatch.com/leaderbo...egory/accuracy
    Best players in the goddamn world are at 68%. Hitting every single shot is IMPOSSIBLE without an aimbot.
    Stop acting stupid, please.
    2. stop lying.
    3. Great.
    4. If you would stop acting like it I would not have to call you that.
    1. Please tell me WHY you think 100% accuracy is not possible not just simply state it and call me stupid that's not how arguments work. How is linking stats from the best players in the world proof you cant get 100% accuracy
    2. What have I lied about?
    3. Please try keep things civil resorting to name calling is not very mature.
    4. If you don't know the answer to a question just say you don't know this is ok to

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Please tell me WHY you think 100% accuracy is not possible not just simply state it and call me stupid that's not how arguments work. How is linking stats from the best players in the world proof you cant get 100% accuracy
    People move randomly. Sometimes you overshoot an aim adjustment, sometimes you undershoot. Sometimes you feel like pressing rightclick which is essentially RNG.

IN THEORY you could get 100%, just like IN THEORY you can win 5 lotteries in a row. It won't happen though.

And besides, they're the best players in the world for a reason. If you could get higher accuracy, you could do better than them, which would mean you're now the best player in the world. If you can't aim as accurately, you don't do as well, so you fall in the rankings. They're there for a reason, because they're the best there is.

Often it's efficient to be shooting at a particular location even if you're not actually hitting anybody. A player vanishing behind a corner is less likely to pop back out from cover if there's bullets spraying in that direction - especially if they lack some form of defence against it. Plus, if they do, well...they're going to be hit. It's something I do all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Often it's efficient to be shooting at a particular location even if you're not actually hitting anybody. A player vanishing behind a corner is less likely to pop back out from cover if there's bullets spraying in that direction - especially if they lack some form of defence against it. Plus, if they do, well...they're going to be hit. It's something I do all the time.
    I mean, accuracy is a bigger deal in shooters with limited clips. Your limited ammo means you need to make your ammo count.

In Overwatch, you don't have limited ammo. The only reason to not fire at a currently-empty choke is to avoid the brief reload animation. Particularly for some heroes, like anyone with splash damage or projectile travel time, suppressive fire is valuable even if it's not hitting anyone. If I'm playing Lucio, and there's a Pharah in the distance and I don't have a more urgent target, I'll spray blasts at her, not because I'm trying to hit her, but because it makes her avoid them and also provides a solid notice to my team as to where she is.

Deleted
    Yes, it's possible in a fixed scenario where S76 enters a game, shoots one bullet, and afks for the rest of it. But in a real world games, no, it's not possible to achieve 100% accuracy because nobody has that consistent aim. You know it just as well as anyone else, but it seems you enjoy taking the "piss".

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Don't worry, there's plenty of other Hanzo's to take his place.

The worst is quickplay on the PS4. Queue in on attack on a payload map, and 90% of time you'll get Hanzo and Widowmaker, oh and Genji locked in.....

I'm happy to play healer, and I do, but I don't want to ALWAYS play healer, and especially when with a set up like that i'm locked out of Ana, and also have to carry the damn objective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    Don't worry, there's plenty of other Hanzo's to take his place.

The worst is quickplay on the PS4. Queue in on attack on a payload map, and 90% of time you'll get Hanzo and Widowmaker, oh and Genji locked in.....

I'm happy to play healer, and I do, but I don't want to ALWAYS play healer, and especially when with a set up like that i'm locked out of Ana, and also have to carry the damn objective.
    How are you locked out of Ana?

How are you locked out of Ana?
    You want to run with 3 snipers on a payload map? Unless comp really just goes out of the window. (Yes i know ana isn't a pure sniper).

Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    Yes, it's possible in a fixed scenario where S76 enters a game, shoots one bullet, and afks for the rest of it. But in a real world games, no, it's not possible to achieve 100% accuracy because nobody has that consistent aim. You know it just as well as anyone else, but it seems you enjoy taking the "piss".
    I was referring to 100% accuracy with Mcree in an earlier post sorry for not being clearer.

So just because no one has done it makes it impossible? I think it totally is possible just need to practice like anything. Doctors and scientists said the 4 minute mile was impossible claiming all sorts of reasons why until Roger Bannister did it in 1954.

"Many of life's barriers come from within. We create limits for ourselves. But once those barriers are broken. We realise the biggest barriers are our beliefs"

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the major problem i have with my pals. They avoid like a plaque to play together because everytime we do this, we lose all the time. Instead of thinking about what is wrong, they are blaming each other because, if they go solo/duo they win all the time. It looks more like they get carried by randoms, not because they are so good as they think.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ