Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You didn't know who Ann Coulter was? Do you live under a rock?
    He did. He's just lying.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I must of, just like this forum taught me who Milo was, had no idea who he was either. I read the news, I don't listen to opinion based talk shows.
    What's fun about the internet is that nothing gets erased. Here is Zenny citing a story with Ann Coulter from 2015:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=ann+coulter

And from earlier this year:

Your "independence" keeps getting chipped away there big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    He did. He's just lying.

What's fun about the internet is that nothing gets erased. Here is Zenny citing a story with Ann Coulter from 2015:

And from earlier this year:

Your "independence" keeps getting chipped away there big guy.
    My bad from not remember some obscure person from a year and half ago mentioned in an article, didn't even write it.

Talk about reaching, it must be nice to be able to scratch your own back.
    Last edited by zenkai; 2017-04-27 at 03:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Irresponsible allegation"? So you're going to claim that I'm incorrect that lot's of people have read and fully understand his mock intellectual bullshit. Maybe you haven't actually seen or understood what he's said, but to claim that people aren't upset over direct things he's said is laughable at best.

"A huge number of well-meaning whites fear that they are closet racists, and this book tells them they are not. It's going to make them feel better about things they already think but do not know how to say.”
    “The professional consensus is that the United States has experienced dysgenic pressures throughout either most of the century (the optimists) or all of the century (the pessimists). Women of all races and ethnic groups follow this pattern in similar fashion. There is some evidence that blacks and Latinos are experiencing even more severe dysgenic pressures than whites, which could lead to further divergence between whites and other groups in future generations.”
    “Try to imagine a … presidential candidate saying in front of the cameras, ‘One reason that we still have poverty in the United States is that a lot of poor people are born lazy.’ You cannot imagine it because that kind of thing cannot be said. And yet this unimaginable statement merely implies that when we know the complete genetic story, it will turn out that the population below the poverty line in the United States has a configuration of the relevant genetic makeup that is significantly different from the configuration of the population above the poverty line. This is not unimaginable. It is almost certainly true.”
    “You want to have a job training program for welfare mothers? You think that’s going to cure the welfare problem? Well, when you construct that job training program and try to decide what jobs they might qualify for, you had better keep in mind that the mean IQ of welfare mothers is somewhere in the 80s, which means that you have certain limitations in what you're going to accomplish.”
    I'm sure that's not why people are upset though. Maybe you can explain what he actually means in each quote then? You make the "irresponsible allegation" that he hasn't said these things and this is why no matter what bullshit topic he's trying to make money speaking about certain people won't want him there. Dress it up however you like, he's still said these things and that's why people don't want him speaking.

Do you believe in a common correlation between Low IQs, being born lazy and a direct correlation with Women in general, African Americans and Latinos? Even if you do, are you so blinded by that belief that you wouldn't see how some people might be skeptical of the "distortion" of facts.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    My bad from not remember some obscure person from a year and half ago mentioned in an article, didn't even write it.

Talk about reaching, it must be nice to be able to scratch your own back.
    2/2017 was a year and a half ago? Wow - your concept of time is amazing. I was actually patting myself on the back, but thanks. I figured you have some lame excuse for this - you usually do. But it's nice to know that your lies still get exposed and that your "independence" is always a hilarious thing.

Btw, the 2015 post is your OP - you actually cited the part where her name comes up from the article you were discussing. Cracks me up to no end how you can't just stop lying - or else you don't read what you post. Actually, that might be more believable.

- - - Updated - - -

Re OP: I read an article from a couple of days ago that Ann showed up at Berkeley and no one was there - got me chuckling, as it was a farcical piece, but I could just see it happening irl. "Where is everyone? I said I would still show up for my canceled event? Democrats are evil!"

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    "Irresponsible allegation"? So you're going to claim that I'm incorrect that lot's of people have read and fully understand his mock intellectual bullshit. Maybe you haven't actually seen or understood what he's said, but to claim that people aren't upset over direct things he's said is laughable at best.
    I'm sure that's not why people are upset though. Maybe you can explain what he actually means in each quote then? You make the "irresponsible allegation" that he hasn't said these things and this is why no matter what bullshit topic he's trying to make money speaking about certain people won't want him there. Dress it up however you like, he's still said these things and that's why people don't want him speaking.

Do you believe in a common correlation between Low IQs, being born lazy and a direct correlation with Women in general, African Americans and Latinos? Even if you do, are you so blinded by that belief that you wouldn't see how some people might be skeptical of the "distortion" of facts.
    Clearly you yourself think it is an irresponsible allegation after you edited your post from "white supremacist" to "proponent of eugenics" which is also not true. TBC is an attempt to show how intelligence has an effect on poverty in the United States while reconciling the Flynn effect with consistent poverty trends. Murray elaborates on his thesis on the causes of poverty in his other books. For example in Losing Ground, where he argues the welfare state gives the poor perverse incentives. In Coming Apart, he argues the poor are consistently lacking in virtue.

I do disagree that many people have fully read and understood his work while being angry enough about it to go protest a speech by him. His work is thoughtful, fair and well researched. There have been reasonable criticisms of his books, TBC in particular, but that is not what we are talking about. It is not "mock intellectual bullshit" which is a stunning accusation from someone who I doubt has even read his work.

I didn't know where you got those quotes from so I quickly found it was from the SPLC which is an unreliable source that makes uncited criticisms and quotes out of context. That being the case, I see nothing wrong with any of those quotes that would indicate he is a racist, supports eugenics or is a white supremacist. People who are white supremacists usually don't write books like Coming Apart which is incredibly critical of white America, something the SPLC neglects to mention in their hatchet job of an article.

I think there is a correlation between IQ and poverty because there is a definitive correlation between IQ and conscientiousness. I think there is reasonable evidence to suggest IQ variance between different races, controlling for the Flynn effect makes that hard to quantify. I am not "blinded" by this belief. There are reasonable criticisms of Murray's work but being skeptical is different from violently protesting based off of false allegations.

I think she would now because there are people like me who had no idea who she was until the protest. It's like when all those preachers would protest Marlin Manson and all it did was increase concert sales.
    No one knew who she was because she's a vapid talking head, and she'll still be one after the protest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

2/2017 was a year and a half ago? Wow - your concept of time is amazing. I was actually patting myself on the back, but thanks. I figured you have some lame excuse for this - you usually do. But it's nice to know that your lies still get exposed and that your "independence" is always a hilarious thing.

Btw, the 2015 post is your OP - you actually cited the part where her name comes up from the article you were discussing. Cracks me up to no end how you can't just stop lying - or else you don't read what you post. Actually, that might be more believable.

- - - Updated - - -

Re OP: I read an article from a couple of days ago that Ann showed up at Berkeley and no one was there - got me chuckling, as it was a farcical piece, but I could just see it happening irl. "Where is everyone? I said I would still show up for my canceled event? Democrats are evil!"
    Can you not read dates? it said 12/15

The other link lead to nothing.

Oh the "anti-fascists" will show up. They won't be able to resist. Only way they don't show up is if they are too scared after what happened last time now that people are showing up to defend. I read a antifa post where they actually thought Ann was bringing Blackwater security with her that were going to be killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    No one knew who she was because she's a vapid talking head, and she'll still be one after the protest.
    Then why should they protest her? If she's ignorant then she is her own worst enemy. People should debate her, when you violently protest her you make her the good guy.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can you not read dates? it said 12/15

The other link lead to nothing.
    Wow, you just love digging holes. Now you can't open links? There are TWO - go ahead and click on each one, then look at the DATE. One is 2015, the other is earlier this year - which is 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Oh the "anti-fascists" will show up. They won't be able to resist. Only way they don't show up is if they are too scared after what happened last time now that people are showing up to defend. I read a antifa post where they actually thought Ann was bringing Blackwater security with her that were going to be killing people.
    Lol, I could totally see that happening. Hysterical.

Wow, you just love digging holes. Now you can't open links? There are TWO - go ahead and click on each one, then look at the DATE. One is 2015, the other is earlier this year - which is 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, I could totally see that happening. Hysterical.
    The second link didn't open anything to me, it put me on page 3 of something about Milo, you must fail at linking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    Ann Coulter is late to the party. Also, there is a lot of irony in a right winger violating private property rights.

Since Berkeley is a Public Institution it's NOT private property.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's really not important. Not knowing who Ann Coulter is, whether he's telling the truth or not, hardly serves as the linchpin in some grand scheme to prove once and for all he is the most unbiased and nonpartisan poster here. It's utterly inconsequential, even if a bit odd.
    Oh, I agree - but the point is still valid, even if it's minutiae rather than policy - if that makes any sense. I actually find knowing of Ann Coulter adds more joy to my life - I am actually kind of jealous. She's pretty rich from just spouting a bunch of ludicrous hate in every conceivable media venue. Objectively, it's amazing.

Scroll down. Your second post on the page quoted Orbitus mentioning Ann Coulter in response to Zenfolder, which is undoubtedly what he is referring to.
    What's the post number? Because between post 80-120 I wrote nothing and I am not going digging for it. He linked to a page not a post number because he fails at linking.

I'm not sure that using your scroll wheel a bit really constitutes "digging," especially when the relevant phrase is highlighted so it's easy to spot at high speed, but regardless: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post44618013
    His link took me to page 3, which shows post 80-120, yours took me to my post because you linked to a post number because unlike Cubby you didn't fail at linking.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You say:

The second link didn't open anything to me, it put me on page 3 of something about Milo, you must fail at linking.
    But the world sees:

Scroll down. Your second post on the page quoted Orbitus mentioning Ann Coulter in response to Zenfolder, which is undoubtedly what he is referring to.
    However . . .

Then why should they protest her? If she's ignorant then she is her own worst enemy. People should debate her, when you violently protest her you make her the good guy.
    Taking of a new leaf here, people vehemently oppose her at every turn. She's turned being the poster-girl of the Evil Neo-Con to a whole new level. It would be hard to find anyone with half a brain that doesn't bear some ill-will towards her.

Yet her books fly off the shelves. This isn't the best source, but I don't care enough to find better ones. She is a multi-millionaire.

One thing is sure, this entire thing would have come and gone, without anyone being bothered with it (except those attending out of their own personal interest), if there had been no drama about it.

2/2017 was a year and a half ago?
    He wasn't responding to the Ann Colter part. He responded to the person who quoted him. He ignored the first sentence because it had nothing to do with him or his argument. You ARE reaching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    His link took me to page 3, which shows post 80-120, yours took me to my post because you linked to a post number because unlike Cubby you didn't fail at linking.
    More of your lies - each page of MMO only shows 20 posts. Please just stop - the point was made, and it was very tiny to begin with - just move on.

You say:

But the world sees:

However . . .

Taking of a new leaf here, people vehemently oppose her at every turn. She's turned being the poster-girl of the Evil Neo-Con to a whole new level. It would be hard to find anyone with half a brain that doesn't bear some ill-will towards her.

Yet her books fly off the shelves. This isn't the best source, but I don't care enough to find better ones. She is a multi-millionaire.
    Just saw my post, I replied to someone about Milo, I even used thew word "him" but gecause someone had the word Ann Coulter in my reply from 2 months ago I should automatically know who she is?

Here's a name - Bob Steelhorse.

Now that I wrote Bob's name in my post when you reply to me about Ann Coulter you will also know who Bob Steelhorse is because that's how your logic works. lmao

- - - Updated - - -

More of your lies - each page of MMO only shows 20 posts. Please just stop - the point was made, and it was very tiny to begin with - just move on.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you can customize your viewing experience, I see 40 post per page! Wrong again!