Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm really entertained watching liberals try to decide if they're more outraged at his policy positions, or that he's been largely unsuccessful at bringing them to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    I'm really entertained watching society try to decide if they're more outraged at his policy positions, or that he's been largely unsuccessful at bringing them to pass.
    fixed that for you.... if you haven't noticed.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

I'm really entertained watching liberals try to decide if they're more outraged at his policy positions, or that he's been largely unsuccessful at bringing them to pass.
    There's no outrage that he's been unsuccessful. We fucking love it. The goal isn't outrage, it's to make his supporters face the reality of his continued incompetence. That's why his base can keep saying 'stop posting about Trump' and the left is going to say 'hahaha, nope.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    Im very unhappy with how everything i read on the internet still revolves around this dick. Good or bad its getting old.
    It might die down once the fact that he's completely impotent sinks in. Just like no one really cares what the Queen of England does because she doesn't actually do anything.

Let's see. He failed to repeal obamacare, failed his travel ban and is currently failing to build a wall. The only thing to be happy about is what a colossal failure he is.

Always keep in mind MMO champion is full of leftwingers because the rightwingers tend to get banned for being insensitive.

I'm moderately happy. Other than his attack on net neutrality and increased focus on syria I support what he has done so far.
    North Korea conflict is inevitable, if we wait too long they will probably launch nukes at us, diplomacy has never really been an option with them, we've just been biding our time until china will actually let us take them out.

I'm not happy Kushner & Ivanka tagteam managed to get bannon kicked out and their own beliefs are now the ones being whispered into trumps ear, I did not vote for trumps daughter and son in law, id like to see them kicked out of the whitehouse.

His legislation is failing in the congress because of the existing corrupt legion that is still there.
    We need to fill the House and Congress with people like trump with trump as president inorder to actually get this stuff done.

it's very very very entertaining seeing him fail at all his policy positions.
    As the guy who hates to lose, he's losing and conceding a lot.

What's even more entertaining, is seeing his base/supporters seeing realizing that Trump's policies negatively affect them (Trumpcare/Tax Cuts), and that Trump really doesn't give a f*ck about the 'average' person.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    We need to fill the House and Congress with people like trump with trump as president inorder to actually get this stuff done.
    more people like Trump? how would that change anything exactly? oh, you mean even BIGGER sellouts then the ones in there right now? I mean sure, that's an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Always keep in mind MMO champion is full of leftwingers because the rightwingers tend to get banned for being insensitive.

I'm moderately happy. Other than his attack on net neutrality and increased focus on syria I support what he has done so far.
    North Korea conflict is inevitable, if we wait too long they will probably launch nukes at us, diplomacy has never really been an option with them, we've just been biding our time until china will actually let us take them out.

I'm not happy Kushner & Ivanka tagteam managed to get bannon kicked out and their own beliefs are now the ones being whispered into trumps ear, I did not vote for trumps daughter and son in law, id like to see them kicked out of the whitehouse.

His legislation is failing in the congress because of the existing corrupt legion that is still there.
    So the "guy you voted for" is so weak willed and incompetent he takes the position of his daughter/son-in-law over someone with such "esteemed" intellect like Bannon and Gorkha? ....... Really?
    You voted for a guy to listen to other people as opposed to someone with his own ideas?
    Holy christ, you got hoodwinked so hard you haven't even realized it yet.

I'll link this again. This is CNN's Trump voter panel, who were all originally supporting him since the primaries(or the general election not sure).
    https://youtu.be/ZxNrYzyLeJc
    Last edited by Glnger; 2017-04-28 at 03:52 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    There's no outrage that he's been unsuccessful. We fucking love it. The goal isn't outrage, it's to make his supporters face the reality of his continued incompetence. That's why his base can keep saying 'stop posting about Trump' and the left is going to say 'hahaha, nope.'
    Not really what I've observed, but hey if that's you than good on you. Best policy with any of the baboons in Washington is to enjoy watching them flail around. I rather prefer when they're ineffectual. They tend to affect my life less that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    You voted for failure and policies that will make this country worse? Why do you hate this country?
    Jesus have you ever made an argument that wasn't a total strawman?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    fixed that for you.... if you haven't noticed.
    Sooo you're saying that everyone in society feels this way, or that only people who feel this way can be classified as members of society? The first is blatantly wrong, the second makes you sound like a total snob. Which is it?

I'm not surprised - he is only a little more idiotic than I expected.

I'm not entirely happy, I only partially want the end of human civilisation .... but the part that does is very happy.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Aussiedude
    No poll? Seriously, wtf.

Sooo you're saying that everyone in society feels this way, or that only people who feel this way can be classified as members of society? The first is blatantly wrong, the second makes you sound like a total snob. Which is it?
    well, since you asked... the second, honestly.

SAD!

I'm certainly entertained, I'll say that much. Still waiting to see how much lower the bar for competence can actually be set.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    @Aussiedude
    No poll? Seriously, wtf.
    Yeah sorry, but as we all learned from the winning votes for both Brexit and Donald Trump, polls do not show a
    true measure of what the polling public thinks..

As for my personal opinion of President Trumps 100 days. He is going ok.

The North Korean situation makes me a bit nervous, but something needs to be done to stop them making
    more advanced Nukes capable of striking the USA & Australia. Hopefully it is resolved diplomatically.

However, allowing hunters in Alaska to shoot hibernating beers is something I do not agree with Pres. Trump on.
    I like animals. And shooting them while they are sleeping is unfair sport.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/en...eb01ee3a32409e

Wanna know who's not happy?
    Donald J. Trump

Trump's latest stupidity:
    "I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Yeah sorry, but as we all learned from the winning votes for both Brexit and Donald Trump, polls do not show a
    true measure of what the polling public thinks..
    No argument there.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Wanna know who's not happy?
    Donald J. Trump

Trump's latest stupidity:
    Imagine how much work he'd have to do if he actually did some work instead of golfing.

IDK about you guys, but I think I'm tired of winning now.

Pretty happy. Gorsuch getting in pretty much makes the presidency a success just by itself. I also like that he is trying to get his stuff done and hold out hope ACA can be fully repealed. Also very happy with the amount of triggering his existence is causing. Given that presidents don't usually do much and I never expected Trump to accomplish a lot, I'd give him something like a B+.