Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Could you try a bit harder to mischaracterize my point? I don't think you're doing it well enough yet.
    No I understood your point.

My point is that exposure itself is a meaningful thing. Alliance and more importantly its heroes are getting a huge amount of exposure in Legion. Horde has had the opening (shared), Stormheim where Sylvaanas proved the opening meant nothing to the story as far as Horde is concerned (also shared with alliance), and Suramar where the horde and alliance are mirrored.

Alliance has had the opening, Stormheim, and Suramar, alongside Horde. As well as the Velen story, the Anduin story, and Val'shara.

Horde just has very little presence, while Alliance has major. Heck a lot of the class halls have faced criticism for being central to Alliance races (Paladin for instance being a major one, Priest being another), while none of the them could be said to be Horde centric aside from a token showing here and there.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

My point is that exposure itself is a meaningful thing. Alliance and more importantly its heroes are getting a huge amount of exposure in Legion
    Val'sharah is not the Alliance story. Its sad you have to lie when if you just were honest you'd at least have a small point with Velen's quest chain. And now you're even exaggerating and lying about the class halls.

lol. Jesus.

Alright I'm done with you. I'm thoroughly enjoying the tears of the Horde over things that aren't even real after we got Cataclysm.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    It's funny how you people whine about Alliance characters being neutral, but bitch about Thrall being neutral in Cataclysm.
    So people who don't like characters going neutral... don't like characters going neutral on the other side either. How is that funny?

lolololololol

Malfurion is there as the leader of the Druids, not co-leader of the Night Elves. Tyrande has no interactions with any alliance-affiliated NPCs at all and is only there to save her husband.
    And yet people bitched about thrall in cataclysm despite him representing the Earthen Ring

Val'sharah's storyline is about the druids stopping the Nightmare. The Alliance has nothing to do with it at all. I can't believe we need to keep having this discussion, especially with you considering you literally just talked about how the Highmountain Tauren are not part of the Horde.
    The nightmare targeted Alliance characters and the Emerald Nightmare which is a realm that was exclusive to only Night Elves only a few years ago. Just because Horde characters can do this content, doesn't mean this is still not Alliance story. And it's a good one too, I enjoyed it. But it only made me wish that the Horde like Forsaken had areas like this that both the alliance and Horde could do.

And Highmountain Tauren aren't apart of the Horde. That's like saying human pirates are alliance. If we got a zone of human pirates, that wouldn't be alliance content. Just like when we have troll raids and troll zones, that's not Darkspear trolls.

Night Elves do not immediately mean Alliance. The Val'sharah Night Elves are not part of the Alliance. Many of them talk about having been there for thousands of years.
    You're first part is correct, ill give you that. But your last part... no. Malfurion, Tyrande, those night elven people are part of the Night elf faction. They have lived there for a long time, but this isn't pandaria, they weren't cut off from the rest of the world this entire time. Hell it actually is the biggest problem i had with how Malfurion, Cenarius and Tyrande and just all the npcs acted like this area is something they visit so often. Grove of Cenarius, Temple of Elune and the druids main base... like these sound like places that should be near hyjal but no, this is Valsharah, their home away from home.

You know who isn't alliance? The Night elf ghosts of Azsuna, the Nightborne of Suramar, and the Vrykul ancestors of the Humans. They're not part of the Alliance, but the Valsharah npcs, those are actual members of the Night Elf faction. The Tauren of Highmountain, their ancestors are the same but they have actually been cut off for 1000's of years and not a single tauren from the Horde is present in the zone, unlike in Valsharah.

The Night Elves of Val'sharah are not Alliance. Maybe pay attention to the story next time.

Somehow you can't figure out how to distinguish Druids from Night Elves. I didn't think it was hard, but the Horde fanboys have shown I was wrong in their effort to whine about nothing.

Not even a point in trying with people like you if you can't understand this very easy point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    So people who don't like characters going neutral... don't like characters going neutral on the other side either. How is that funny?
    Because you whine and bitch that if you work with a Horde character, it's Horde content.

Because you whine and bitch that if an Alliance character works with both Horde and Alliance, they're stealing your characters.

Even the creators themselves who make the content even said they did more for the Alliance for years and not till Cataclysm did they try to balance it. And how funny it is that that was the expansion that Alliance players lost their shit.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    After having Orcs as the main focus for 3 expansions, its a welcome change.

Even the creators themselves who make the content even said they did more for the Alliance for years and not till Cataclysm did they try to balance it.
    lol no they didn't. Maybe stop lying and people will take you seriously. That is absolutely not what they said.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-04-28 at 12:44 AM.

Val'sharah is not the Alliance story. Its sad you have to lie when if you just were honest you'd at least have a small point with Velen's quest chain. And now you're even exaggerating and lying about the class halls.

lol. Jesus.

Alright I'm done with you. I'm thoroughly enjoying the tears of the Horde over things that aren't even real after we got Cataclysm.
    Like I said, its a question of exposure, but you just entirely ignored that.

And no, I am not lying about the class halls. The Silver Hand and Light Hope are blatantly alliance centered. The Priest Hall is a Draenei holy place. Heck the Mage hall is largely human and high elven centered, which I would say is some Horde exposure if blizzard hasnt gone above and beyond in making it clear the blood elves and high elves are different.

Netherlight Temple was a Naaru prison that held a capture Void God lol. Netherlight literally doesn't become a temple until you cleanse Saa'ra. And the Naaru are the one who showed them where it was. The first second you go in there all the factions of Priests are already there trying to cleanse Saraka.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-04-28 at 12:51 AM.

Netherlight Temple was a Naaru prison that held a capture Void God lol. Netherlight literally doesn't become a temple until you cleanse Saa'ra.
    Are you denying it has special importance to the Draenei? That its a Draenei place above other races?

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Are you denying it has special importance to the Draenei? That its a Draenei place above other races?
    No, it's not. Its a Naaru prison crafted by the Naaru with the help of the Draenei to experiement on and learn about the Void Gods and how, if even possible, to revert Void Gods back to their Naaru form without just waiting for it to happen.

Once again, play the actual intro, it happens in literally the first hour of the priest experience in 7.0. Its hilarious you and your ilk keep trying to call a bunch of stuff Alliance-affiliated rather than neutral.

Deleted
    IDC about being alliance or horde centered as long as i get my piece of cake. But where is Sylvanas, what is she doing and who the fuck is leading trolls are big lore questions without an answer. Don't care if Anduin becomes paladin and all that shit, make it happen,i'm totally fine with alliance lore being developed (if you can call that develop when only a alliance race is getting history while Dwarfs and Gnomes gets nothing and Worgens and Draeneis only get to see their leaders fucking up everything possible), but at least make a quest chain that says "Sylvanas is fine here playin with some dark magics and shit lol". It really feels they cutted Sylvanas and her entire history out of the expansion (probably due to releasing ToV earlier than expected, Sylvanas had implications with Helya); or they are going to make her Arthas 2.0 leading to a new horde leader for the 3rd consecutive expac.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    . But where is Sylvanas, what is she doing and who the fuck is leading trolls are big lore questions without an answer.
    Sylvanas is too busy shouting "break their ranks" at Worgen Warden Tower WQs.

But really we hit some dead-ends on the story, Especially the Helya Branch, ended basicly with Odyn saying he would go to Ulduar, but I dunno if that happened yet, most likely not until after 7.2.5 since Invasions are the current timeline of 7.2 and Odyn directs us.

We never really fully retake Suramar either (main faction armies commanded by Tyrande/Liadrin), just due to gameplay reasons WQ need to be there I guess for now. We only took a small bit, and I know the armies got frozen in time until defeating nighthold bosses, and eventually we collect the Eye of Aman'thul.

Some Lord of Ravens still needs to "turn the key" , Could be Odyn(2 ravens), Khadgar(personally involved in Gul'dan/eye of aman'thul), and most likely not Raven-Crest.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-04-28 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, WoW is an Alliance game. The Horde only exists so I can kill them in bgs.

Deleted
    The factions haven't mattered at all in Legion. I don't even feel like a member of the Alliance anymore and I'm totally fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I'm going to modify your list a bit because in mop and wod the horde had to raid their own city and kill many members of their own faction whereas the alliance got to kill "the enemy."

TBC = Horde
    WotLK = Alliance
    Cata = Horde
    MoP = Alliance
    WoD = Alliance
    Legion = Alliance
    For Alliance, SoO was not "go and kill the enemy", it was "go and help the Horde take their capital back from Garrosh." We were pretty much the supporting army helping the Horde's story move forwards.

And the previous 3 expansions have felt like Horde expansions, what's your point?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    So you're saying that if there's an expansion where, let's say, the leader of the Alliance becomes bat shit crazy, and becomes pure evil and we have to kill them by sieging your capital city, that it would be a pro Alliance expansion? You sure you wouldn't still claim Horde favoritism because the Horde is having to help kill your previous leader?
    Who said anything about "pro" alliance or "pro" horde expac?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because we hadn't just had an expansion focused on Orcs or the Horde or anything?
    One expansion? You are being nice.

lmao @ OP