Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm struggling with the N1 kill as well Crissi. I had a personal theory that the kill was related to people going up the Creek and maybe Graeham being the first one to submit his request to do so. But I can't figure out why Graeham would have done so if he was a cop.

Kryllian I do not understand why you'd use the mass rb when we saw a kill last night?

- - - Updated - - -

As for who I want to lynch today, I'll get back to that later. I don't have any strong reads right now simply because I haven't really been paying that much attention to the game, but I have the time now.

- - - Updated - - -

In either case I think you using the mass rb today is very anti town when we saw a kill go through last night. Please note I'm not sure I think it's scummy as I don't really understand why'd you feel the need to reveal it yesterday as scum, but I still do not think it was in towns interest, especially not considering how the game has progressed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    So I did use the silence ability last night which appears to have prevented the kill, or the scum chose not to kill to mess with us. But either way we are back where we left off yesterday.

I'd like to hear from @Arindel @Celtic209 @dupti on who they think we should be going for today. none of you ended the day with a vote. I'm giving myself and Large a pass at the moment as we were trying to talk some things out at end of day and had Lynch intentions but I know at least I wasn't comfortable with lynching a claimed, unopposed doc.
    I think that's a long shot. It's simply not worth it for the scum. Unless they have something else up their sleeve, like being able to save kills for later or something fishy.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing -- I don't think you should've used mass RB last night Kryllian. We saw the kill go through on N1. So that can obviously bypass it (even though the missing kill last night confises me).

Can you elaborate on why you used the 'silence'?

Or they simply attacked someone who went up shit creek

- - - Updated - - -

We have no idea, fact is a kill went through yesterday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to read it as a bad play but I'll stand by my decision. We were ending the day in a no lynch, the cop is already eliminated so unless there is another investigation we might be able to learn something from a tracker but more likely we would have a dead claimed cop (assuming Monkz's claim is true) and no info other than his role.

I'd felt it was a better decision to stretch the day out as we really didn't have any trains or accomplish any real discussions D2.

We saw a kill go through. You had no reason to believe it would block a kill.

Feel free to read it as a bad play but I'll stand by my decision. We were ending the day in a no lynch, the cop is already eliminated so unless there is another investigation we might be able to learn something from a tracker but more likely we would have a dead claimed cop (assuming Monkz's claim is true) and no info other than his role.

I'd felt it was a better decision to stretch the day out as we really didn't have any trains or accomplish any real discussions D2.
    So you had no issue of lynching a claimed doctor but you didnt want anyone to die during night time? I'm sorry but it doesnt make any sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    I requested a clarification of the ability when I learned of it and it was confirmed in my QT that it blocks all abilities. As such I had to assume the kill was included but one of three things happened N1.

1. It was a day activated ability, a one time ability not subject to silence such as a strongarmed kill, or a side effect of people going up the creek
    2. A mod error
    3. Subject to the mod's resolution order.

I'm leaning to #1 or #3 at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Read my posts Arindel. i was one of the few people opposed to lynching the claimed doc "just to get info".

In either case I still don't think it makes sense for you to use it.

I requested a clarification of the ability when I learned of it and it was confirmed in my QT that it blocks all abilities. As such I had to assume the kill was included but one of three things happened N1.

1. It was a day activated ability, a one time ability not subject to silence such as a strongarmed kill, or a side effect of people going up the creek
    2. A mod error
    3. Subject to the mod's resolution order.

I'm leaning to #1 or #3 at this point.
    A strongarm kill is an interesting theory. One I didn't even consider. But a day-activated strongarm kill is a stretch.

Looks like a nolynch today as it's just you and me Large online at the moment. even if we voted together we can't reach majority in 20 min.
    You didnt want to lynch Monkz after he claimed doctor but you werent happy with a no lynch either. (If i understood correct)

Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    So you had no issue of lynching a claimed doctor but you didnt want anyone to die during night time? I'm sorry but it doesnt make any sense.
    Eeeh, what?

- - - Updated - - -

You didnt want to lynch Monkz after he claimed doctor but you werent happy with a no lynch either. (If i understood correct)
    Which is the correct approach? What am I missing here

Yeah it made more sense in my head.
    What i mean is that he would have lynched the claimed doctor if it was to secure a lynch and everyone agreed to it but then he used his silence so no kill would occur during night

7+ Year Old Account
    Day activated and Strongarm were two different options with a side effect of the creek being the third. A strong arm day kill would just be a bastard mod thing....

Yeah it made more sense in my head.
    What i mean is that he would have lynched the claimed doctor if it was to secure a lynch and everyone agreed to it but then he used his silence so no kill would occur during night
    I'm sorry, but I still don't follow.

I agree that using the silence was a mistake, but I don't see how it has anything to do with him wanting to avoid a no-lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

Day activated and Strongarm were two different options with a side effect of the creek being the third. A strong arm day kill would just be a bastard mod thing....
    I see. That makes sense. But it's not two different options in your post, hence me commenting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I'm sorry, but I still don't follow.

I agree that using the silence was a mistake, but I don't see how it has anything to do with him wanting to avoid a no-lynch?
    I guess i confused myself as well now. Nvm! My thinking was that even tho we had no info from a lynch a blocked kill would give us no info either so i was just saying that using his silence was as bad. (i swear i worded it better in my head)

I'm gonna go back to Celtic, I wanna hear more from him today and if last game tought me anything, it's that people will lurk until they're mentioned (I realize that Celtic is a busy man, I'm just generalizing).

Vote: Celtic

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I wasnt active for the last 12hours of so of the gameday. I should have removed my vote from the claimed doctor, but failed at that before i headed to bed.

Im in the same shoes as most of us. Not exacly sure where to go with today. I will also be somewhat unavailable most the weekend. Ill be able to check on the phone, but Ill be at a 2 day music festival. Ill check the thread before I head out of town in a couple hours and periodically throughout the weekend.

On the plus side, no town died. Agree with the sentiment that the mass RB last night was a shit move.

Just out of curiousity, does anyone think Kryllian is scum for the mass rb?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Just out of curiousity, does anyone think Kryllian is scum for the mass rb?
    I feel it was anti-town. Not sure it was a scum move. That being said, Kry hasnt done much for me to trust them.