Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Today conservativism is standing up for the rights that progressivism has abandoned.
    Go home, you're drunk.

All of this grouping people in to hard categories like "Progressive" needs to stop. The world isn't that black and white. Not everyone thinks the same and can be grouped like that.
    This is what you get in a country with only two political parties.

10+ Year Old Account
    He cares for his children and raised them to be high quality independent people.
    "Independent".

Donald Trump Jr. has worked basically his entire life in his dad's company.
    Ivanka Trump mostly works for her dad, and most of her fashion design work has been sold through her dad's company.
    Eric Trump also works for his dad's company.

These aren't "independent people". They're rich kids who got jobs at their dad's company because he's the boss and can give them whatever job he wants to. Literally nepotism.

a lot of people are calling him right wing? what right wing views has he advocated?

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    a lot of people are calling him right wing? what right wing views has he advocated?
    Noticing - and pointing out - the sad state of affairs that the Left currently finds itself at the moment. That makes some people automatically be labelled as Right, among other worse things.

Well he seems to be fine with Holocaust denial, so there's that.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Well he seems to be fine with Holocaust denial, so there's that.
    never heard this one is it that he actually denies the holocaust or just doesn't think we should ban people from doing so? Because those are two very very different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    It seems that everything marxists get their dirty paws on -- whether it's about ideals or terminology -- will turn into a corrupted aberration of its original intention, no matter how noble it started off with, or is being sold as. I'm glad more and more people are beginning to realize this even within the political left.
    Let me put that in my automatic translator:

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    I like smoking pot, but I hate how kikes keep insisting that trans people and Muslims shouldn't be murdered.
    - - - Updated - - -

never heard this one is it that he actually denies the holocaust or just doesn't think we should ban people from doing so? Because those are two very very different things.
    Nah, he was agreeing that Holocuast denial was good.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-05-01 at 06:56 PM.

What exactly did he say?

citation please?

https://youtu.be/VFrLpk5OXfU?t=210
    (starts at 3:30) - instead of bashing the skull of the Holocaust Denier, he and his team let her talk and prove her wrong by debating and talking, instead of with violence.

Zython is just being the usual disingenuous self, at best, straight up lying, at worse.

Trump is pro conservative family values, america first and anti pc.
    But Trump is a thrice married adultuerer who exploits foreign labor and whines about his fee-fees being hurt. Which, aligns with the right

[quote]These values being avantgarde and anti-establishment just shows how absolutely degenerated the establishment is.

I wouldn't describe views that were popular in the 20's as "avant garde". But then again, I'm not an idiot.

"B-but how is Trump not part of the establishment-desu?"
    Simple: If he was, why did they fight him tooth and motherfucking nail to the extreme (and still are)?
    Why did they prop up Hillary, gave her softball questions on a silver platter, made sleazy kitsch headlines and basically downplayed any and all corruption of the democratic party while overdramatizing every tweet of Trump?
    Who is "they"?

- - - Updated - - -

citation please?
    https://twitter.com/21logician/statu...73396180287491

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    https://youtu.be/VFrLpk5OXfU?t=210
    (starts at 3:30) - instead of bashing the skull of the Holocaust Denier, he and his team let her talk and prove her wrong by debating and talking, instead of with violence.
    Tom Sotomayor is male.

Zython is just being the usual disingenuous self, at best, straight up lying, at worse.
    Or maybe you're wrong? Like literally every other time someone has tried to dunk on me?

- - - Updated - - -

David Rubin 'left the left' and sees it today as a REgressive system and a recipe for authoritarianism.
    I strongly agree with his message. Today conservativism is standing up for the rights that progressivism has abandoned.
    "If you were REALLY tolerant, you would accept calls for genocide." is a REALLY bad take, fam.

https://twitter.com/21logician/statu...73396180287491

- - - Updated - - -

Tom Sotomayor is male.

Or maybe you're wrong? Like literally every other time someone has tried to dunk on me?
    ah so its the "you had a guest that also said something so you must agree with everything they have ever said" philosophy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know who he is, or why I should care about what he has to say. Not to mention that you lose all credibility when you talk about the "left" as if it was a single ideology, or that being progressive/regressive has anything to do with being left/right.

I've listened to Dave Rubin a few times. There's something about him that is a bit off-putting. Maybe it's because I feel like he actually enjoys being somewhat controversial, or maybe it's because the sides of his lips remind me of the fucking joker.

Either way, I prefer Sam Harris's viewpoint on this subject matter over Rubin's.

[QUOTE=Canpinter;45543813]
    But Trump is a thrice married adultuerer who exploits foreign labor and whines about his fee-fees being hurt. Which, aligns with the right

ah so its the "you had a guest that also said something so you must agree with everything they have ever said" philosophy.
    Didj he actually counter any of his arguments?

It seems you are new to his style of interviews. Yes, interviews, not debates.

Watching you guys try to take me down is like watching a quadraplegic try to juggle. It's doomed to failure, but you can't just help but cheer them on for trying.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Darkeon;45543828]
    It seems you are new to his style of interviews. Yes, interviews, not debates.
    But he kept saying that ideas should be debated. Why isn't he debating them?

didn't watch the full interview but the Holocaust never came up in what i have seen.

But he kept saying that ideas should be debated. Why isn't he debating them?
    No idea, ask him.

You made your point by linking the fact that he had a guest, at some point, that happened to hold Holocaust Denying views.
    I merely told you that it's not how that works. That space is held for interviews only - Debates are elsewhere.

In that video I posted he mentions he debated an Holocaust Denier. Guess it's settled then, fam?

didn't watch the full interview
    Yeah, stopped right there.