Deleted

Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko

Who ya got? Probably the best heavyweight fight in over a decade, perhaps even since Lennox was fighting. Wlad was outfought last time out against Fury, but Joshua and Fury have very different styles. Hoping for a Joshua win here, I think he's going to be the best heavyweight in the world for a long time, and hopefully he can reignite heavyweight boxing.

Finally. I hope Klitschko retires now. 41 years old man, that's oooold

Great fight by that Anthony dude, looking forward to seeing more

Deleted
    FUCKING YES! HOLY SHIT! Anthony Joshua is a different class. Absolutely fucking amazing. BOOM HEAVYWEIGHTS!

Almost thought AJ was done in the 5th but fair play to him for coming back. Longest fight of his career by far, well deserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    FUCKING YES! HOLY SHIT! Anthony Joshua is a different class. Absolutely fucking amazing. BOOM HEAVYWEIGHTS!
    Different class my ass, if he'd go against wladimir in his prime, the match would've ended after three rounds. The guy has great potential but let's not call him God-Emperor of the universe instantly.

And people say Rocky movies are unrealistic, this fight topped them. Incredible match.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Different class my ass, if he'd go against wladimir in his prime, the match would've ended after three rounds. The guy has great potential but let's not call him God-Emperor of the universe instantly.
    Yea for sure. AJ need to keep this level for 15 more years and then he'll get the credits. This is a good switch of generations though.

Deleted
    It is insane that even after so long, being 41 fucking years old. He can still school people. Fair play to AJ had to bring out the knock out at the end to have a chance of winning

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    I'm not suggesting he's the best heavyweight ever, or even the finished article, but he's a Rolls-Royce of a fighter. He's got every chance to be as good as Lennox Lewis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by notebookonmydesk View Post
    It is insane that even after so long, being 41 fucking years old. He can still school people. Fair play to AJ had to bring out the knock out at the end to have a chance of winning
    AJ was ahead on two cards and behind on one. If the fight hadn't been stopped it would have been a 10-8 round and that card would have been even. He wasn't losing the fight barring a KO by Wlad.

He learnt a lot tonight.
    Incredible fight.

Fair play to both of them
    Gents on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    He learnt a lot tonight.
    Incredible fight.

Fair play to both of them
    Gents on and off.
    Made a change from the Fury/Klitschko pre-fight build up. Far better fight too. Now if that fat cunt Fury can stop shovelling powder up his nose for 5 minutes to get himself into training camp maybe we can see AJ end his career for good.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the best heavyweight fight I've seen since Lewis vs Holyfield.

Joshua overreached and gassed in the fifth and it nearly cost him, the fact he could recover after a punishing knockdown and find his second wind is displaying a whole new level from him.

This is his division now, Fury and Wilder aren't on the same level as either man in that ring tonight, and I don't see anyone coming up that will challenge Joshua close to the fight he had tonight.

And that can't go without credit to Klitchsko, the guy is the wrong side of 40 and took an uppercut that people would be amazed that you can beat the 10 count on, let alone not even get knocked down.

There will be a rematch, and if Joshua wins I suspect a retirement.

Amazing stuff.

Deleted
    There nothing special about joshua, he looks like a robot who only has the power and the height which makes him competitive, he's a boring boxer who nearly lost to a 41 year old. He did a great comeback to knock klitchko out but he is overhyped.

15+ Year Old Account
    This was actual boxing instead of the joke Mayweather vs Pacquiao was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    He did a great comeback to knock klitchko out but he is overhyped.
    Well the guy hasn't lost yet. Who should he fight next?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

I wouldnt bother mate; that guys account is 140 posts of pure troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    thats maybe because there no real competition in this divison, so many average boxers nowdays, stop dick riding joshua, if he had to face boxers from the past like foreman, ali, tyson, lennox lewis, roy jones etc, he would get sparked out.

come out of it fanboys, im out, speak to ya dumbasses who know nothing about boxing, stick to your video games.

Infracted: There is no place here for inflamatory remaks against other posters.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2017-04-29 at 11:15 PM.