Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Frankly I am relieved.

I'm looking forward to getting each and every one of the class mounts (maybe apart from certain colour variants) and when I read you needed to be exalted, that made me sad. Mostly because having to go through those lengths on 12 different characters is aggravating, none of my characters besides my main are exalted with hardly anything.

I'm also happy it just requires the Armies of Legionfall achievement because that's just a series of weeklies that when you've done one the next one unlocks automatically as long as it's already unlocked via gating.

My original plan when I heard of class mounts was 'Yay I'm gonna get all these! Starting with my least fav and finishing on my fav!' , then I heard it would take 11 weeks and I got sad again, BUT then I heard that's just gated, not it TAKES 11 weeks to get :P

If anyone complains you should get to exalted before getting them, then get to exalted before you allow yourself to proceed. Otherwise, noooooooope from me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well yes and no, once it's released alts can do the quest chain in 1 day
    inb4 "Come back next week"
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    inb4 "Come back next week"
    Huh?

Once the 11 weeks is up the quests appear immediately after finishing the last

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Awesome! Now watch Negative Nate's proclaim how this is bad for the game and the playerbase somehow.

Case in point, didn't take long...

What a moronic notion. This will encourage more people to pursue the content, rather than put them off doing it. Has nothing to do with players being lazy.

I will be doing the campaigns across every single class now, rather than before when I'd only do it with my main.
    Or maybe people will stop bothering because its too easy to get, becomes too common and loses all its kudos.

Lul... The rep is super easy to obtain. Once the full story is unlocked doing the lore stories would put any alt very close. As usual they removed requirements before people realize how piss easy it is to obtain once certain things are unlocked...

Example invasions... It was super easy to have the done well prior to revered. Revered will be shit monkey easy once the full story and its rep is out.

Typical overreaction by community coupled with Blizz caving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    Or maybe people will stop bothering because its too easy to get, becomes too common and loses all its kudos.
    Doubtful I mean what weirdo is going to say "Nah I am not going to finish my class quest because the reward didn't require exalted and everybody has it"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maquegyver View Post
    Lul... The rep is super easy to obtain. Once the full story is unlocked doing the lore stories would put any alt very close. As usual they removed requirements before people realize how piss easy it is to obtain once certain things are unlocked...

Example invasions... It was super easy to have the done well prior to revered. Revered will be shit monkey easy once the full story and its rep is out.

Typical overreaction by community coupled with Blizz caving.
    This change is for alts or people starting late. The quests reward 14000 reputation and that will get you to revered but you're still looking at weeks of spamming WQs which isn't fun

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    As far as rep grinds go, Legionfall isn't particularly bad to do once. But on all the characters you want the class mount on? No thanks.
    You forget that you get i think 1500 (or is it 1800?) per weekly quest which is a free 16500, if only counting 1 quest per week, which doesn't count all other steps, world quest, turning in resources, and let's say bonus Rep for human or the Darkmoon one, etc.

I mean yeah, that's cool, but now EVERYBODY gets them on week 11?

I don't know... I feel like there should be SOME requirement. The fact that it's just a guaranteed reward a week 11 makes them feel kind of lame. I feel like getting your class-specific mount should mean something, like getting the artifact appearance. Maybe not quite on that level but there's got to be a compromise between "everybody gets it for nothing on week 11" and "difficult solo encounter".

davidbane123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You pretty much get to exaulted by the time you get the Legionfall questline done. Not a big deal, but im bummed that Blizzard caved into people like you.
    People like you are why the wow community seems so toxic...
    Last edited by davidbane123; 2017-05-01 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post

I don't know... I feel like there should be SOME requirement. The fact that it's just a guaranteed reward a week 11 makes them feel kind of lame. I feel like getting your class-specific mount should mean something, like getting the artifact appearance. Maybe not quite on that level but there's got to be a compromise between "everybody gets it for nothing on week 11" and "difficult solo encounter".
    I don't think it's "lame", for me the value of the mount depends on its looks and utility, not "how hard it is to get", wish people would draw their fake prestige from somewhere else.

The whole class campaign is there for everyone to do and the first part awarded a title and an artifact appearance, and you should compare the mount to those, not to the solo challenge appearance (or prestige one, or hidden one or whichever else). Everyone gets the title and the campaign appearance (and I personally think for some classes it's a great looking one, like destro locks and disc priests), and the 1st part was actually nerfed so new characters can catch up faster, because it's content meant for everyone to be done.

I don't get why people flip over "everyone having the mount" while they accept everyone is an Archdruid, Grandmaster or a Highlord.

The "prestigious" part is the extras tied to unlocking concordance like demon hunter pepe, hippogryph taming tome or the extra mounts / pets. Even though I wouldn't call it myself prestigious, just time consuming and waiting for AK levels.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well yes and no, once it's released alts can do the quest chain in 1 day
    I scanned through the pages and I wasn't sure if I was anything on this, but I'm pretty sure they wont all be available in 1 day. I recall them saying there would be a 1 day delay between quests you're behind on. So instead of 11 weeks, it will be 11 days for alts who hadn't started yet.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Yeah, sure.

Because it was such a testament to skill before rather than something directly aimed at everyone getting it eventually.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yet you're complaining about Blizzard listening to people complaining...
    Oh I'm not even complaining. That's the "lost in translation" that happens on forums. I'm acknowledging people complaining about a product they've purchased and are ultimately telling the product owners to change their product to suit the need of the consumer. I could see complaining if the product fails to work, but when it comes to video games, what you buy is what you get. Would be like me asking to change Mario's shirt back to white from blue because I liked the other version. I imagine Nintendo (if it did not have to suffer a multimedia backlash) would likely tell me to take my ideas and go fuck myself. Shame Blizz suffers the same concerns. I might rather enjoy seeing them tell certain people off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yeah, sure.

Because it was such a testament to skill before rather than something directly aimed at everyone getting it eventually.
    If everyone is special, no one is.

It was never meant to cater to special snowflakes though, so it's kind of a moot point. The mounts weren't exactly locked behind the Mage tower challenge...

Want to be special for a while? Go get the Mythic Gul'dan mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post

It's a reward for doing your class campaign and that's a pretty damn long quest chain

- - - Updated - - -

The special snowflake condition confuses me... Even Invincible isn't that special

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am happy with my Unicorn from Dreamweavers for now, too bad it can't fly :P

But I am looking foward for the Fire Elemental mount the most on my shaman.

Paladin mount I don't hate per se , but it's better suited as just ground mount, hope they add something like Divine steed uses the new model however.

As for Rep, I almost got my 4th character exalted. I still think the Legionfall resource turnins are great source for Gold/AP/Order Resources anyway, and the buildings of course.

Now I would actually like if they added a legionfall emmisary too (after the main story weeks complete)
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-04-30 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You pretty much get to exaulted by the time you get the Legionfall questline done. Not a big deal, but im bummed that Blizzard caved into people like you.
    On my main, yes, but not on all my alts of other classes. Some of us, believe ir or not, have more than one character, and we thank Blizzard for this change.

Deleted

The special snowflake condition confuses me... Even Invincible isn't that special
    Yeah well, that's why the game is toilet now - everyone get every thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Uhm I'm not trolling. I'm sick of them caving to whiners recently who don't want to put the effort into the game. God forbid you have to do something to earn something these days.
    There is nothing "whiny" about finding fault with a progression meant to be about an experience, which is heavily based on repetition and offering little to nothing different the second or any subsequent time.
    Blizzard disagree with you given how they did the same with the Suramar dungeons, world quests, and this.

You are the one whining.
    That your preference, one you are very capable of opting into is not forced onto everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.