Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

4chan has become too powerful!

Holy shit! We're watching Tim get redpilled in real time.

Praise kek!

No it hasn't.

They've become the literal meme of "What I think I do." Where they pretend they are some amazing culture warriors and they're just pathetic children spouting 3edgy5me bullshit on the internet. They're not culture warriors. They're not the reason Trump was elected. They're not changing our society. They are not some great intellectual force. They're a bunch of delusional children.

Maybe add actually something interesting to talk about rather than just post dumb shit where you're in the top comments saying the exact same thing you've said here.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-04-29 at 10:37 PM.

I thought redpill had to do with virgins who couldn't get laid but think they're owned women's bodies?

I'm pretty sure some random guy's video of his internet opinions don't require their own thread.

Not to mention pretending this guy is suddenly changing his perspective is ridiculous. A quick look at the last 40 videos he's made and most of them are just a bunch of repeating of conservative bullshit. It's like Dave Rubin pretending he's a liberal. They're pretending they're something they aren't, then suddenly "converting" and pretending the other side is more legitimate in its arguments/ect.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post

Holy shit! We're watching Tim get redpilled in real time.

Praise kek!
    Who the hell is Tim?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

4chan? Is that still a thing?

I havent lurked there since 2010 and that place will always just be a repost, meme, camwhores and the same old shit website.

I bet Moot is glad to see the back of it!

Deleted
    Coddling 4chan, conceding their influence and power.
    Looks like a Milo Yanipulos/? in the making. Only a radical centrist or something xD

4chan has some pretty great communities if you know where to look. Only thing I really dislike about it is other boards tend to bleed into others, mostly /pol/.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Who the hell is Tim?
    Someone you'll soon be bitching about nonstop by the looks of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Summer is officially here

i dont even know what 4chan is...
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallmaker Yahzarah View Post
    i dont even know what 4chan is...
    A edgy supa sekrit club where they have rules like 1 and 2 but in reality its just an overplayed message board where the same memes and trolls pop up day after day month after month year after year!

Deleted
    4chan is no longer the secret club it claimed to be, it is reddit 2.0 at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No it hasn't.

They've become the literal meme of "What I think I do." Where they pretend they are some amazing culture warriors and they're just pathetic children spouting 3edgy5me bullshit on the internet. They're not culture warriors. They're not the reason Trump was elected. They're not changing our society. They are not some great intellectual force. They're a bunch of delusional children.

Maybe add actually something interesting to talk about rather than just post dumb shit where you're in the top comments saying the exact same thing you've said here.
    I always get a good laugh when someone talks about 4chan as some sort of hivemind that consists of <people I don't like> who are all <petty insult>, and only capable of <menial thing I think isn't worth anything>, and has never done <something I believe has meaning>.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I always get a good laugh when someone talks about 4chan as some sort of hivemind that consists of <people I don't like> who are all <petty insult>, and only capable of <menial thing I think isn't worth anything>, and has never done <something I believe has meaning>.

Thanks.
    Sure thing! If the shoe fits.

Is that the site with all the cat memes?

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    explaination filtered
    Thanks but no thanks. I dont need to hear the aroma of your breath. Good day, sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

This is the first time I've heard about the "ok" hand gesture being something its not. Why is he speaking as if society now sees it differently l? They don't

Deleted
    It is worrisome that /pol/ seems to be equivalent to 4chan for some reason now.

4chan is a great place especially for communities of super fans if you know where to look and how to navigate the site. If you're just looking for funny pictures, there are much better alternatives.