Poll: How many different classes do you have that are at least level 100?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    see the signature ...

All twelve. I managed to push my monk to 110 at the beginning of the month. I'm working through their order hall campaigns now and have 5 of the 12 done.

I got one of each class to 100. Now I have three 110s and no will to bother with any of the others.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    All of them. Some classes more than once... or twice ... or thrice....

3 classes at 100. a couple at 103-105. i would normally at this point in an expansion have all of my toons on my main realm at max level.

But honestly, I have kinda lost the oomph to play over the last 6 months, I started getting into Indie Nail Polish back in September, which led me to get into really looking after my nails and growing them, and now I do swatching of my Manis, and playing wow or any games where a keyboard is needed, wreaks havoc with my nails, they get caught in between the keys :3 Heck even typing on this keyboard is a pain, so I guess I enjoy my nail hobby more than I do my gaming right now LOL. Not that I think Legion is bad or anything I enjoyed it till now, I think maybe after 11 years I am just finding other fun things in my life that don't revolve around WoW I'll always stay subbed and log in and do my dailies every now and again, and such, maybe I just need to find a keyboard that doesn't destroy my nails lol.

Holy shit, are there really that many people that have every class at 100+?

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Holy shit, are there really that many people that have every class at 100+?
    leveling is the best part of the game to bad you can't have more then 50 chars on a account.

Every single class but paladin. 3 DK's and 2 DH's. And i even got a free boost available.. Just can't get myself to make a "holier-than-thou bubble-boy".

Deleted
    I have every Class that has a Tanking-Spec available to them at 110. Other than that - all classes at around 100. Leveled in a time of nothing else to do (yes, I am boring like that).

Every class over 100 (all near 110 tbh), and a lot of repeat classes at 100 (other realms, race\class combos, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by stresskiller View Post
    leveling is the best part of the game to bad you can't have more then 50 chars on a account.
    I really don't like levelling, I just enjoy playing at max level enough to get through levelling anyway(and having things like invasions where I get 80% of a level for 15-20 min of flying around and then get a 12 hour break from levelling is very helpful to me)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Five. A druid, a DH, a priest, a hunter and a shaman. The shaman is lvl 100, the rest is 110.

I leveled the druid and the shaman by myself, the hunter had a boost to lvl 90 (from 72), the priest had a boost to lvl 100 (from 24) and the demon hunter... well, they pretty much start at lvl 100.

Hunter and shaman are Horde, rest is Alliance.

I think I got almost all of them before I quit Legion. Were there less quests this time around or more quests needed to level? I felt like I did the exact same quests on every single toon.

8 at 110, Mage at 107, Priest at 102, DH at 101 and Lock at 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I think I got almost all of them before I quit Legion. Were there less quests this time around or more quests needed to level? I felt like I did the exact same quests on every single toon.
    There's a fair amount of sidequests, actually, the problem is that you "need" the main story quests for various things, and the sidequests are hidden in irrelevant parts of the zones, like the murloc quests in northern Highmountain, or the goblin quests in Stormheim that are awful in terms of XP/time spent because you have to travel around so much(so you try to do them along with story quests, but they don't go in the same order of sub-zones as the main story), or the Hemet quests in Highmountain.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I have all class at 100 or higher except priest. I leveled a priest to level 56. I never played it so I deleted it.

DH 110 main
    Warrior 100 (old main)
    Druid 100 (free level 100 boost)
    Mage 102. Start with her in pandaria and still not max level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stomach the levelling in Legion so just one 110.

I have about 14 level 100s

Have 10 out of 12 at 110, but during WoD I sort of used my accounts as goldmaking machines... So, I got 33 characters to level 100. So, 23+ characters are currently between 100 and 105.

I imagine I'll have most of them @ 110 eventually, Legion is even more alt-friendly than WoD in terms of getting characters up to snuff and having reasons to play them! Now we have flying and in the next minor patch we'll get heirlooms, so it'll be fast-as-hell combined with them invasions!

Two words: pre-launch invasions
    Half of my 100+s would still be 90 if not for that.