Deleted
    Looking forward to E3.

Games I am looking forward to the most :

- The Last of Us 2 !!!
    - Resident Evil Remake 2 !!!
    - Final Fantasy VII Remake !!!
    - Red Dead Redemption 2
    - God of War IV
    - Half Life 3 (haha just kidding my friends)
    - New From Software games (something Souls-like hopefully)

And of course, most importantly, new titles that nobody is expecting!
    I also want to know what Nintendo plans for the Switch, Wii U and 3DS now

I forgot about REmake 2, but honestly i am expecting a HD upres of Outbreak first. They made it canon in RE7, have been mentioning it every week on their facebook and capcoms been talking to their shareholders about another of their online 4 player multiplayer PS2 games coming back to try and get dat monhun money again. Sounds like Outbreak to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Might as well make it now, what are you all hoping to see at E3 this year? I'm hoping to see Mordor 2 only thing im desperately wanting atm

I'll update the op as soon as times and everythings released
    Mordor 2
    Destiny 2
    New Elder Scrolls
    DA:4
    Project Scorpio Price

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So is Fromsoft showing up?
    I hope so, and with a new Armored Core game. Maybe something like For Answer? Please?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    All i want is kingdom hearts 3 and xenoblade 2 stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing, and we have way, way enough games to play already
    the industry is getting saturated from everywhere, indie game, steam, aaa, everyone using the same game engine every games looking the same, it's at this moment that the capitalist rules should apply and some creators should just can't keep going forever doing pointless contributions
    Last edited by Cæli; 2017-04-19 at 01:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terry Crews said he would be there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    nothing, and we have way, way enough games to play already
    the industry is getting saturated from everywhere, indie game, steam, aaa, everyone using the same game engine every games looking the same, it's at this moment that the capitalist rules should apply and some creators should just can't keep going forever doing pointless contributions
    What I look forward to during E3 is to see who is going to make the next innovation in gaming, or gaming systems. Mostly we get what you said, more of the same ol same ol. But with games like War of Mordor, they are actually trying to make new innovations. That is the sort of thing I look forward to.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I forgot about REmake 2, but honestly i am expecting a HD upres of Outbreak first. They made it canon in RE7, have been mentioning it every week on their facebook and capcoms been talking to their shareholders about another of their online 4 player multiplayer PS2 games coming back to try and get dat monhun money again. Sounds like Outbreak to me.
    What? Oh, yes please! I absolutely loved the concept and style of Outbreak. Playing 'normal' characters caught in the middle of a zombie disaster was a brilliant concept and it was always apparent that they originally intended the games to be a trilogy. Despite the flaws and long loading times I really enjoyed playing the two Outbreak games, both offline and online. It was ahead of its time in many ways since it released back when online console gaming wasn't as smooth or readily accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    What? Oh, yes please! I absolutely loved the concept and style of Outbreak. Playing 'normal' characters caught in the middle of a zombie disaster was a brilliant concept and it was always apparent that they originally intended the games to be a trilogy. Despite the flaws and long loading times I really enjoyed playing the two Outbreak games, both offline and online. It was ahead of its time in many ways since it released back when online console gaming wasn't as smooth or readily accessible.
    Well it hands down had the best direction in the series. Others were too b movie or too action movie but outbreak gets a perfect balance right from its fantastic opening.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Uhh, those "shows" aren't even a part of e3 they just coincide with it. They're actually far easier to get into then the show floor as they want general public in the seating to give "hype". They aren't renting out 5,000 seat theaters just for the press.
    Hmmmmmmm. I tried to research it and I always figured it was a "press only" thing but I don't seem to be finding much information about it. Perhaps you're right.

https://twitter.com/Stealth___/statu...75370539601920

Nintendo will be having a Direct rather than a live presentation this year.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://twitter.com/Stealth___/statu...75370539601920

Nintendo will be having a Direct rather than a live presentation this year.
    ? I thought Nintendo always did muppety prerendered shows. I don't really remember last year, but I think the one before that...

Games i'd like to see announced..

New Suikoden
    New Wild Arms
    Chrono Trigger / Cross Remake
    New Soul Calibur
    New Age of Empires
    New Devil May Cry (with white haired Dante)
    New Elder Scrolls. speaking of which, Bethesda Hints At Two New Reveals At E3.

I want Zelda Maker, Metroid Maker, some more fucking English-localised Ace Attorney games and that XCOM 2 expansion pack we suspect is being worked on.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Cyberpunk 2077
    This definetly won't happen this year. They lately just focused most of the staff on the game, also they are not stupid enough to show something far from release. With The Witcher they had to do it, because they were not that famous on the market (thus the graphic downgrade controversy), now they have money and fame i think we will hear sth about the game maybe half a year before the release when all the systems and graphics are in place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    This definetly won't happen this year. They lately just focused most of the staff on the game, also they are not stupid enough to show something far from release. With The Witcher they had to do it, because they were not that famous on the market (thus the graphic downgrade controversy), now they have money and fame i think we will hear sth about the game maybe half a year before the release when all the systems and graphics are in place.
    ...they showed the original Cyberpunk 2077 trailer off in 2013. Not sure what you're on about with them not showing stuff off way before it's ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    ...they showed the original Cyberpunk 2077 trailer off in 2013. Not sure what you're on about with them not showing stuff off way before it's ready.
    Because they were noname studio back then, now they are recognizable. I don't think they are going to show a gameplay, since they had their teaching from the graphics downgrade controversy. Maybe they will show the CGI trailer, but i doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Supposedly Sony will announce something that will have people soiling their pants.

I say it's Bloodborne on PC.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Supposedly Sony will announce something that will have people soiling their pants.

I say it's Bloodborne on PC.
    ratchet and clank trilogy inc