Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    25$ + Mcnuggets for a blowjob? Thats really expensive.
    She lucked up on a generous cop. Or that white privilege had her over pricing her worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I wonder if she said, " Buy me some chicken nuggets and you will get lucky." Like she was asking the person out on a date. If they could still bust her for prostitution.

Deleted
    Pretty sad really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    So prostitution is basically a service. It's paying for sex, arguably one of the most natural things in the world. You can go out on a date with someone, spend a bunch of money on them and play the social game of coercing a person into sex and it's perfectly fine. The moment you try to pay someone directly in exchange for sex however it becomes a crime... how does that make sense? The reason most people would give is that a lot of prostitutes are victimized which is true, but that's mostly because prostitution is illegal. When you make something illegal you've just created an unregulated market for criminals. Not only do you end up with criminals victimizing people, you end up with situations where people paying these criminals can end up in really shitty situations. From being arrested or being robbed to contracting harmful diseases because most of these prostitutes probably aren't bothering to have tests done or ensure that their clients are clean either.

I think what it comes down to is that there's stubborn old people too set in their puritanical ways to see reason and get rid of these outdated laws that do nothing but harm mostly innocent people. That coupled with the fact that there's probably people that capitalize on the illegality of it like in the linked article. They get to entrap people to meet quotas and most likely confiscate money and goods. It's like the police stations that confiscate expensive vehicles from people with small amounts of weed and use them as their new patrol vehicles while calling it requisitions from criminal activity. I believe it's a trend that will eventually die out but it's probably going to take a fairly long period of time.
    studies have shown legalized prostitution increases human trafficking.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Cash only business so Uncle doesn't get his "cut" and there is a health risk but I see nothing wrong with a grown ass woman wanting to rent out said ass. It's a service industry just like Plumber, Mechanic, Carpenter, ect ect.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Only MMOC forums can take a perfectly hilarious news story like this and immediately turn to a ridiculous debate about whether or not prostitution should be legal. Y'all are some broken people.

@ the people who made jokes: thank you for being normal human beings.

[IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/523/C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg[IMG]

[Infracted]
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-05-01 at 05:12 PM.

Why is an undercover agent offering women McNuggets for sex?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    She is being held Sunday without bond at the Manatee County Jail on charges of prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia and on outstanding warrants.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yeah she is packing a few extra pounds, but it is a bit harsh to send her to that county jail.

Looking at her, I think she did well to get $25 and chicken McNuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Why is an undercover agent offering women McNuggets for sex?
    Budgets cuts....
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Yeah she is packing a few extra pounds, but it is a bit harsh to send her to that county jail.

Looking at her, I think she did well to get $25 and chicken McNuggets.
    Better than Trump's deals! She is a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

She should be sent to the White House. 25$ + Nuggets for a BJ. That's a good deal. She could teach the Orange a few things about deals.

Morality = Impinging upon someones freedom of sexual choices because of a belief that it impinges upon your freedom of sexual choices. IE: "Those prostitutes have STDS and will spread it to the world and destroy us all!" = "I dont want to have any responsibility or accountability and Im blaming you!". Everyone wants to fuck without the performance anxiety of getting AIDS.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many McNuggets are we talking here?

Deleted
    If I were that agent I would have died from laughter the moment she demanded McNuggets.

Deleted
    never understood the mindset behind entrapment like this. things like leaving a bike or car unlocked to see if someone will steal it, sure i kinda get it. commiting a crime yourself + actively convincing someone else to commit a crime (also a crime) to catch someone in a crime? yeah dunno seems bit immoral. if you are going to those lengths it's not that much harder to catch them in the act the regular way.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I never understood why prostitution is illegal.

Like, is it really worse than working 9-5 cubicle job?
    Government has to impose it's own christian morality on people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Only MMOC forums can take a perfectly hilarious news story like this and immediately turn to a ridiculous debate about whether or not prostitution should be legal. Y'all are some broken people.

@ the people who made jokes: thank you for being normal human beings.
    It's shows a lot about your mentality and maturity if the only thing you can do is make jokes about someone having to resort to prostitution to survive. Are you 12 by any chance?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Kinda pathetic and disgusting how the police hunts people by luring them into traps like these. I mean they literally found someone who would fuck you for 25 bucks and some food, they might as well write tickets for speeding ambulances at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    So prostitution is basically a service. It's paying for sex, arguably one of the most natural things in the world. You can go out on a date with someone, spend a bunch of money on them and play the social game of coercing a person into sex and it's perfectly fine. The moment you try to pay someone directly in exchange for sex however it becomes a crime... how does that make sense? The reason most people would give is that a lot of prostitutes are victimized which is true, but that's mostly because prostitution is illegal. When you make something illegal you've just created an unregulated market for criminals. Not only do you end up with criminals victimizing people, you end up with situations where people paying these criminals can end up in really shitty situations. From being arrested or being robbed to contracting harmful diseases because most of these prostitutes probably aren't bothering to have tests done or ensure that their clients are clean either.

I think what it comes down to is that there's stubborn old people too set in their puritanical ways to see reason and get rid of these outdated laws that do nothing but harm mostly innocent people. That coupled with the fact that there's probably people that capitalize on the illegality of it like in the linked article. They get to entrap people to meet quotas and most likely confiscate money and goods. It's like the police stations that confiscate expensive vehicles from people with small amounts of weed and use them as their new patrol vehicles while calling it requisitions from criminal activity. I believe it's a trend that will eventually die out but it's probably going to take a fairly long period of time.
    Agreed. There are no other reasons than moral reasons. Because any other argument (like trafficking and underage people "selling themselves", like a previous poster said) already happens with or without direct involvment of money. Also, forbidding doesn't stop anything, it just promotes the black market.