Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

People complaining about too many order resources...

Why don't you just stop doing world quests if you don't need the resources? Or replace the weapons on your followers to increase success chance instead of giving you more resources. I am never over 10k resources and I have to replenish them weekly to pay for tokens and missions. If you have over 100k then maybe just chill out and stop collecting them? Eventually you will run out..

Posting this because I keep seeing this complaint.

Edit: What do you want as a reward if you wanted a dump?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-05-01 at 10:33 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Over 130k resources, but I don't do WQ for resources, I do them for rep to get the caches for chances at mounts/legendaries/nethershards. Resources are just a by-product of farming rep/other stuff. It would however be nice to have something useful to spend them on since I am getting them anyways.

7+ Year Old Account
    People bitch about resources?

Formerly known as Arafal

Or give us a dump for them?
    I'm going to do any WQ I am near for the rep.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Quote Originally Posted by Silversorrow View Post
    Over 130k resources, but I don't do WQ for resources, I do them for rep to get the caches for chances at mounts/legendaries/nethershards. Resources are just a by-product of farming rep/other stuff. It would however be nice to have something useful to spend them on since I am getting them anyways.
    What do you think you should be able to spend them on (repeatedly) without making the act of farming them required?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    What do you think you should be able to spend them on (repeatedly) without making the act of farming them required?
    Do something like a bag with random amount of gold. So 1000 resources might be 50-100g.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    People bitch about resources?
    You really would think they could find something better to do than complain about having too much "digi resources."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe say a BoA token for 100 nethershards for 1k resources so you can gear up alts a little faster? Just an idea....

Maybe an insta-WQ complete token like some classes get, and others get !@#$ed over on ?

I've never understood why people are concerned about resources either.

At some point, Blizzard will put a resources vendor in. So until then, chill people.

I am hoping that the upgrade for heirlooms will be paid with resources.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... stop doing World Quests? How else do you expect me to gain rep again with the introduction of paragon caches and a new rep tied almost exclusively to world quests? How am I supposed to complete my daily emissary? Do I now need to go out of my way to avoid OHR WQ, even if they will take 5 seconds to complete?

Then you factor in all of the OHR that Broken Shore chests and rares give and you're swimming in them. Also factor in Emissary boxes.

I find it very hard to believe that anyone that is putting any effort into their character has less than 10k. I'm swimming in them and I never even target them.

That said, it's probably too early to think an OHR dump isn't coming. I'd imagine that we'll get something with Argus to get rid of them. If not, it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    So... stop doing World Quests? How else do you expect me to gain rep again with the introduction of paragon caches and a new rep tied almost exclusively to world quests? How am I supposed to complete my daily emissary? Do I now need to go out of my way to avoid OHR WQ, even if they will take 5 seconds to complete?

Then you factor in all of the OHR that Broken Shore chests and rares give and you're swimming in them. Also factor in Emissary boxes.

I find it very hard to believe that anyone that is putting any effort into their character has less than 10k. I'm swimming in them and I never even target them.

That said, it's probably too early to think an OHR dump isn't coming. I'd imagine that we'll get something with Argus to get rid of them. If not, it doesn't really matter.
    idk. Paragon caches are pointless and just reward a paltry amount of gold for 10,000 reputation with a limited chance of an RNG mount that requires like 3 weeks of dailies. Emissary chests are just 4 quests per day. The chests you have to actively look for and aren't worth the time to farm. Look, if you are spending 5 hours a day on just world quests maybe that is why you have such an excess on resources??

I would be happy with a coversion of 300 order resources for 1 blood since the other way around is 1 blood for 200.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't do WQ's for resources, I do them for emissary chests and legion supplies. It just seems 90% of WQ's since 7.2 dropped are OH resources and rarely ever anything else.

currently at 45k, with everything bought that can use them.

As a reward, I wouldn't mind being able to dump them into nethershards. i.e. basically pay a large amount of resources to get my Order lackeys to farm shards for me.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2017-05-02 at 12:32 AM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you just stop doing world quests if you don't need the resources? Or replace the weapons on your followers to increase success chance instead of giving you more resources. I am never over 10k resources and I have to replenish them weekly to pay for tokens and missions. If you have over 100k then maybe just chill out and stop collecting them? Eventually you will run out..

Just doing Invasions (often 600 order resources) & legionfall quests for rep and AP , the bags contain gold/shards/order resources, and with 3-day missions that cost like nothing, and 7k max from bonus roll tokens, my 350.000 on my main aren't going down, but up.

Sure I could remove my 100 order resource follower item, but there's only 3 slots, 2 fit with 50/25 Gold, 1 with 100 OR, don't have the Legendary ones that give good gold.

Oh yeah, Broken Shore chests/Rares give a ton of OR as well automaticly just by simply looting them while going for legionfall resources/shards.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-02 at 12:43 AM.

Just give me some funky looking moose or something to buy for 100k resources and I'll gladly pay. As stated (directly) above, I don't really do quests for the resources. They just show up along with other things. Heck, I get hundreds of them free as a bonus for every WQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    idk. Paragon caches are pointless and just reward a paltry amount of gold for 10,000 reputation with a limited chance of an RNG mount that requires like 3 weeks of dailies. Emissary chests are just 4 quests per day. The chests you have to actively look for and aren't worth the time to farm. Look, if you are spending 5 hours a day on just world quests maybe that is why you have such an excess on resources??

I would be happy with a coversion of 300 order resources for 1 blood since the other way around is 1 blood for 200.
    5 hours on WQs? Not even 2 hours on slow days with my main which does all of them for Paragon chests.

Even my alts are swimming in OHR and they barely do anything other than emissary quests and broken shore quests. And these are the alts that are kept up to date on AK, Gear Equipment, and OHR dump into the 3 seals.

I like the OHR -> Nethershard suggestion as Nethershards are pretty useful for legendary/trinket targeting.

how is it possible to have too much order resources ? you can trade that at npc for BoS amd make good money with that. so literally ppl cant have too much resources. they have too less (or much, perspective dependent) gold instead... and you could never have enough gold.

so there is no real existing problem.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    how is it possible to have too much order resources ? you can trade that at npc for BoS amd make good money with that. so literally ppl cant have too much resources. they have too less (or much, perspective dependent) gold instead... and you could never have enough gold.

so there is no real existing problem.
    Since when can you turn in order resources for BoS? It's the other way around, 1 BoS > 200 OR

They should have put that 870 order hall set upgrade token for order resources, BoA or something.

Also Heirlooms in 7.2.5 upgrade would be nice if order resources are a way to upgrade them.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-02 at 12:55 AM.