Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Boots = minor convenience ? For Unholy it feels a little like this ...

Suddenly ... life has new meaning, to meeeeee!

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently progressing on Elisande, tempted to use the boosts, so many deaths to rings cause im slow af ;-;
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    They should make the boots baseline for DKs after Legion. I can not imagine ever going back.

Wait, it scales off the % you see in character sheet and not raw rating? Or am I being trolled?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Currently progressing on Elisande, tempted to use the boosts, so many deaths to rings cause im slow af ;-;
    You can AMS to be immune to rings, you know that? That basically makes DKs the best class for handling the rings, you can basically ignore them half the time.

@Topic
    The boots arent bad, since the extra stats combined with the movement speed certainly can outweigh the minor dps gains from all pure dps legendaries other than the bracers. Depends on the encounter (I like them for guldan for example)
    Last edited by mmoc6ca09c3993; 2017-05-02 at 06:03 AM.

I dont think the boots work off mastery even though they are supposed to. Its based off raw rating not % . I have a crit speed set i use for running until blizz fix the issue with it not working from mastery. Its difficult to tell since they removed movement speed off the character info tab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boots and sephuz for m+. As blood. Enjoy the speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Wait, it scales off the % you see in character sheet and not raw rating? Or am I being trolled?
    It scales of % I'm pretty sure. What increase would 9378 mastery give? Can't really work that out

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcaard View Post
    I dont think the boots work off mastery even though they are supposed to. Its based off raw rating not % . I have a crit speed set i use for running until blizz fix the issue with it not working from mastery. Its difficult to tell since they removed movement speed off the character info tab.
    Grab DejaCharacterStats and you can get all the character info you want back in your screen.

That 94% mastery though..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    It scales of % I'm pretty sure. What increase would 9378 mastery give? Can't really work that out
    It doesnt.

The boots are a nice quality of life thing to have.

It's easy enough to make a runspeed set you can click into when you're in a dungeon or area where you can't mount. Easy enough to click back to your dps stuff when it's time to fight again.

I'm still salty about them making us slow this expac, and I'm really hoping that they don't repeat this stupid train of thought in the next expac.

Anywho, grats on the boots! I've enjoyed having mine, even if I use them sparingly.

Just got mine as 4th the other day. Got ring then belt then legs now boots. My gchat instantly filled up with "sorry m8" as soon as they dropped, little did my guildies know aggramars stride was #1 on my list. My dk is my main alt, and my double gatherer. Boots so op with chrono shard and hunger trinket/bear tartare. I hardly raid my dk, mostly world stuff/farming/dungeons... these boots complete me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcaard View Post
    It doesnt.
    So it's like movement speed increased by 702.75? So we can't really know how much of a benefit it is

The boots are actually quite nice for raiding as well, especially on fights with a lot of movement. Everyone else got charges, rolls, dashes what not, we got a damn Wraith Walk that is slow as fuck. I am not looking forward to getting the trinket or bracers, having to swap them out Well, some more damage is always nice to have. But I kinda hope they make this bonus a passive for DKs next expansion.

Or just give us UH presence back.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    The boots are actually quite nice for raiding as well, especially on fights with a lot of movement. Everyone else got charges, rolls, dashes what not, we got a damn Wraith Walk that is slow as fuck. I am not looking forward to getting the trinket or bracers, having to swap them out Well, some more damage is always nice to have. But I kinda hope they make this bonus a passive for DKs next expansion.

Or just give us UH presence back.
    Learn using AMS. On Mythic Star Augur i can AMS frost and fire debuffs, on Elisande i can run through orbs. In bursting mythic+ affix i can make myself immune to it.

It sometimes having to run earlier. But it has advantages. I rarely gotta do mechanics like soak Krosus adds 30y away. Thats what we have warriors and DHs for. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Learn using AMS. On Mythic Star Augur i can AMS frost and fire debuffs, on Elisande i can run through orbs. In bursting mythic+ affix i can make myself immune to it.

It sometimes having to run earlier. But it has advantages. I rarely gotta do mechanics like soak Krosus adds 30y away. Thats what we have warriors and DHs for. xD
    I know about all that. But running around 25% faster is sometimes rather nice.

Boots scale off the raw rating figures of course, since Mastery values vary too much from spec to spec. What boots give is just a certain number of the 'movement speed rating' (yep, just exactly that tertiary stat that one no longer sees in the character window).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    That 94% mastery though..
    I've got like 95% without food.