Thread: Rip m+

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    Good changes if you ask me. '3-chesting' will be dead but mythic+ will not be.

More incentive to run high levels for geared players. Fewer (half) the drops but much better quality. And you never need to search for keys except when you want something specific.

Lower geared people get to do the dungeons easier. But the crowd taht was used to getting boosted probably will have a harder time now. It sucks a bit but its also more healthy for the game.
    I agree this change is great for lower geared players. We will see how itemizations plays out in the way imagines it, but in general, the current system is hostile to beginners and offers no reward. However high-geared players will see no change. Once ToS drops and the cap is lifted to 15, we will just run 15, which we run now for shits and giggles anyway. There is close to no incentive to run M+ past the cap, unless you hardcore farm AP or like the challenge.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevan021 View Post
    insanely more
    400 base AP per level completed in weekly chest? Insanely? Nice joke.
    Going 5 levels highers gets you 2k base AP. Same amount as doing two +10 Arcways. Going 5 levels higher requires you to do 50% more dps(1.08^5). You need much more than two runs to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    unless you hardcore farm AP
    Hardcore farm AP requires you to do lower levels.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-05-03 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoy-o-tron View Post
    400 base AP per level completed in weekly chest? Insanely? Nice joke.
    Going 5 levels highers gets you 2k base AP. Same amount as doing two +10 Arcways. Going 5 levels higher requires you to do 50% more dps(1.08^5). You need much more than two runs to get that.
    You want more AP? Do +20 and open the chest 1 day before weekly reset. Problem solved, you get 69% more AP (1.3*1.3)

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Getting guaranteed loot of 2-3 is much better than just doing it for AP imo.

Good change.
    You already got 2 guaranteed pieces. You telling me that it's a good change that we get 3 pieces if we +1 it, instead of 2, but don't get anything for +2/+3? Bullshit. As said previously, for this to work it needs to be 1 piece per person to give some incentive to run it. AP is already irrelevant due to AK scaling, and most people won't get past the 70's on the artifact weapons even with AK50 due to the amount of AP required.

Looking forward to going into a 15, afking for one chest. 16, afking for one chest, all the way up to max we can do. Then doing it all over again with other guildmates, then killing keys to do it even more.

Sounds great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevan021 View Post
    You want more AP? Do +20 and open the chest 1 day before weekly reset. Problem solved, you get 69% more AP (1.3*1.3)
    But why would you go to do +20 in the first place? You'd only do that if you're failure at even basic math.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Looking forward to going into a 15, afking for one chest. 16, afking for one chest, all the way up to max we can do. Then doing it all over again with other guildmates, then killing keys to do it even more.

Sounds great.
    Wouldnt if you want to always do just +1 above previous key just go in, start key, go out reset dungeon = failed key = get 1 lower?

Deleted
    But why would you go to do +20 in the first place? You'd only do that if you're failure at even basic math.
    Fun, for the sake of god.

We get it. You dont want to do any key abvoe 10 (15) because it isnt the most efficient way to get loot and ap / hour. And as already mentioned, nobody forces you to do this.

Ppl play games for fun and not for efficiency. Grinding the same dungeon for 123124124 times in a row because of efficiency is no fun to me.

If ppl like pushing keys as high as possible and have fun with it, let them?

There's an easy fix to this one chest system - Allow us to choose how far our key gets upgraded. If we're eligible to upgrade 2/3 times, but want to upgrade just once, let us do that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskitz View Post
    Wouldnt if you want to always do just +1 above previous key just go in, start key, go out reset dungeon = failed key = get 1 lower?
    It actually sounds great.

Deleted
    The changes are good, but might need a bit tweaking. The best thing that comes out of these changes is that you can keep on playing with the same group without having to search for random players who still have a fresh key. If you are a group of 5 who does everything together, this is the best change in this game since the introduction of M+ itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Fun, for the sake of god.
    Those who do it for fun are ones capable of doing mythic raids. Why would you prefer boring 8% hp more per level dungeon when you can do mythic raids with actual new mechanics?

Forgot to mention that AP gains from getting higher should be exponential too, otherwise it always forms an issue of finding appropriate dungeon level. Just like +10/+15 now.

Now compare all benefits from raiding and from pushing high m+. Who's holding m+ record right now? Are they better than the group of Serenity players with Lazel tanking?
    You can participate in WCL game even if you play once a week, you can only play high m+ game if you have no life or anything to do. Which makes really weird audience.
    So a person pushing his limits in m+, is now a person with no life? How so? Those top guilds clearing Mythic spends just as much if not more time raiding mythic.
    You're so ignorant it's amazing.
    You mentioned "doing mythic raids for parsing", thats what you do when you clear high m+, you get your name on WCL. It is the EXACT same deal, just that clearing higher m+ actually takes skill, compared to cheesing tactics to get a high parsing on a boss (aka leaving all adds to one person to cleave on, so he gets higher DPS..).

We understand that you only do things because they are efficient, and GOD FORBID if ANYONE else does something they find fun, because it isn't fun in your book. Get off your high horse.

- - - Updated - - -

Those who do it for fun are ones capable of doing mythic raids. Why would you prefer boring 8% hp more per level dungeon when you can do mythic raids with actual new mechanics?
    Mythic raids got the exact same mechanics for months. Atleast M+ got different affixes you have to deal with every week.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Could YOU pls stop telling ME what is fun to ME. Are you mentally disabled?

I like mythic raiding and i like pushing high m+ keys, what is your Problem dude?

I didn't know you have to pick one or the other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So a person pushing his limits in m+, is now a person with no life?
    Where do you think gear for pushing his limits in m+ comes from? No one in this "pushing his limits" list won't go to do so until he's done with all other chores.

cheesing tactics
    Clearing raids to the point that you can go cheesing takes skill. Or gear. Or both.

Deleted
    why you cannot do both? I for myself clear nighthold at all 4 difficulties, doing dozens of m+ ap farm runs, but also do some high key besides all of this stuff. But this is not enough, I do also my emissary stuff every day and I have still enough resources to come to this forum and read your garbage. I dont get any benifit to read your garbage, its a pure waste of time to read your garbage, I even dont get any AP or loot by reading your garbage. But it makes still a lot of fun to read your garbage!
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-05-03 at 12:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    why you cannot do both?
    Because only way start "leaderboard" m+ progression is to be done with raid progression? Are you going to deny that "high m+ audience" that consists of 2.5 players doesn't consist of players already done with raiding?

Where do you think gear for pushing his limits in m+ comes from? No one in this "pushing his limits" list won't go to do so until he's done with all other chores.

Clearing raids to the point that you can go cheesing takes skill. Or gear. Or both.
    So they spend one night clearing boring Mythic raids that they have farmed for months, to do more challenging content. Seems just about right to me.

I don't understand you, at all. So have fun doing your "oh so exiting and challenging mythic bosses!". But don't try to talk down on other people, just because they actually enjoy a good challenge, and to push their skill and gear limits.

Also, clearing raids with cheese tactics is something that comes rather natural after a month of farming it on 2, if not 3 difficulties. People outgeared NH before it was even released thanks to M+ and Titanforged pieces from previous raid tiers.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    So they spend one night clearing boring Mythic raids that they have farmed for months, to do more challenging content
    How do you know if it's actually challenging content or not? What if current M+ leaderboard consists from awful players?

Doing parses has basically whole mythic raiding audience. Going for high M+ requires you to spend a lot of time for no ingame rewards compared to someone doing just +10s.