Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You got 1/2 gud legiondary and 1/2 bad legiondary.

Get another 1/3 gud legiondary and ur gud 2 go.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Indeed, it does. What I mean is, during HRW, would you rather sacrifice a few HBs in favor of Obliterate in order to keep up the RW stack ? Because right now, it's impossible for me to make a second RW cycle if I cast only HB (it's an exageration). If I get for example 10 rimes proc during RW, I simply won't be able to make a second cycle without reseting the stack. I was simply wondering what is the best DPS between using all your rimes proc for HB or keep the 10 stack up for ~1,5 cycles.
    Okay now i understand what you're saying a bit more...if my answer doesnt reflect that please let me know again...I think come ToS we will waste some rime procs for sure. But after the damage buff ends. during the buff from HRW I think we'd want to cast HB since it's a strong ability.

Frost isnt reliant on the BiS ring. If you have some of the other top tier legies you will be fine.

I am using the bracers/trinket and I am generally rated top 80%+ for my ilvl in dmg per boss. I would link logs but it wont let me due to few posts. Can find them in Warcraft Logs under Lightsshadow - Blackhand.

Does that mean it's better to use HB whenever rimes procs during BoS even though you may lose your RW stack ? I haven't had the time to fully experiment BoS, but if I'm using more than say 4 HB during HRW, I won't be able to refresh RW without resetting it (as in restart RW at 0 stack).
    Personally I try to use as many Rime procs as possible when BoS and HRW are up at the same time, especially since I'm using Bracers for extra frost damage. Only time I ignore them is if HRW is ending soon and I want to get to max RP / runes before HRW falls off, to prolong BoS as long as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Are you sure DKs are even going to be dropping T19 2 pc? It seems too good. But I agree, ring looks like the BiS leg for frost DK imo.
    T19 4-piece(ilvl 905) + T20 2-piece(ilvl 920) will be better than T19 2-piece(ilvl 905) + T20 4-piece(ilvl 920).

Ring + Belt sims higher.(This is with T20 2-piece(ilvl 920))
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2017-05-03 at 10:04 PM.

ring/belt/wrist/trinket/helm are great for frost, i have belt and helm, really wanting the ring

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Personally I try to use as many Rime procs as possible when BoS and HRW are up at the same time, especially since I'm using Bracers for extra frost damage. Only time I ignore them is if HRW is ending soon and I want to get to max RP / runes before HRW falls off, to prolong BoS as long as possible.
    Magic happens during lust or with enough luck/haste where you can keep RMW running enough to keep the 10 stacks with you into the next one. If you're really lucky you can keep the 10 stacks for the 3rd remorseless winter. Keep in mind this is what I've experienced without ring or belt. So prolly easier to achieve with both. If you don't have enough haste/luck you can't use every rime proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    T19 4-piece(ilvl 905) + T20 2-piece(ilvl 920) will be better than T19 2-piece(ilvl 905) + T20 4-piece(ilvl 920).

Ring + Belt sims higher.(This is with T20 2-piece(ilvl 920))
    I will expect a nerf to 4pc T19 then. The shit part of this is it will require us to still run nighthold on numerous difficulties to get titanforged pieces. My guess is find the biggest budged items and move those to T20(chest, Helm, or Legs) Then gloves, shoulders, cloak, and whatever you dont get for T20 will be your 4set....ugh i really dont want to feel like I HAVE to farm nighthold post tos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Magic happens during lust or with enough luck/haste where you can keep RMW running enough to keep the 10 stacks with you into the next one. If you're really lucky you can keep the 10 stacks for the 3rd remorseless winter. Keep in mind this is what I've experienced without ring or belt. So prolly easier to achieve with both. If you don't have enough haste/luck you can't use every rime proc.
    That's what I'm trying to say : Can you keep the RW stack to 10 until the second cycle with only HBs ? I know I can't. I need a few obliterates in there otherwise the RW uptime is reset. That's why I'm asking what's better for DPS : Keep the RW stack to 10 til second cycle (hell even 3rd cycle if you're lucky as you suggest) or use every rime's proc (and lose the RW uptime) ?

Deleted
    That's what I'm trying to say : Can you keep the RW stack to 10 until the second cycle with only HBs ? I know I can't. I need a few obliterates in there otherwise the RW uptime is reset. That's why I'm asking what's better for DPS : Keep the RW stack to 10 til second cycle (hell even 3rd cycle if you're lucky as you suggest) or use every rime's proc (and lose the RW uptime) ?
    I use every rime proc at the start. When i see timers between RMW buff and CD are very Close i sometimes skip one rime proc at the end to prolong it. This probably Needs to be math out and depends on number of BR relics and helm or no helm.
    Also depends on haste. With more haste its easier to prlong it. depending on trinkets i use im a sitting at ~13% haste and haste still sims lower than mastery and crit. so my feeling tells me using rime procs > prolonging RMW

@Topic:

Got the belt yesterday and can confirm it beats wrists in pure ST. Got very lucky with belt + RE procs during the opener and lust and managed to get a 2minutes(!) Long breath, hilarious
    Last edited by mmoca37d6d9cd4; 2017-05-04 at 06:32 AM.

Deleted
    As I wrote, on pull with lust etc. it's super easy for me to keep the 10 stacks for the 2nd remorseless while using all Rime procs, without having belt or ring.
    Occasionally I've gotten 10 stacks for the third one, rarely though. I could imagine it being a lot easier with belt though.