Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Just ask Nancy Pelosi if you should be able to read the bill before it's passed.
    Except this actually wasn't true of what she said. I would have thought most people who weren't 3 year olds actually listened to her full quote and got the context of what she was saying.

Just ask Nancy Pelosi if you should be able to read the bill before it's passed.
    It's adorable you still eat up this sound byte.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey! When we say "no anecdotal evidence" that also means fictional sarcastic anecdotal evidence! You're going to have to dig up a study for all the lazy pooping babies!
    Pff, the truth is out there man! Not a single lazy pooping baby has held a job or benefitted us in any way! Just look it up yourself, gosh!

Watching Trump celebrate is a reminder that he has no fucking clue what is in the bill he is cheering.

FACT: This bill cuts Medicaid funding by $880 billion over a decade.

Remember Trump on the campaign trail?

We are going to be blasting all their broken promises from now until November 6, 2018.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/04/u...bill-vote.html

http://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/hous...peal-bill-vote

So this is what we have come to. We have a party comprised of five year olds throwing a tantrum.

Ladies and Gentlemen. The tolerant and mature left.

For all the other shills that rant that "We don't know what's in it!" Here's one from the bastion of honesty herself.

This is great. America did not want the ACA. They demanded it to be slowed. Reid and Pelosi ram rodded it through. Now seven years later, they get to see what circumventing the will of the American Public has wrought. Gear up for a fight in the Senate, but be advised Reid armed the Republicans well to finish the job. Ergo, the "Goodbye" song is appropriate. While Trump does own it lock, stock and barrel now, if it is superior to Obamacare it is the Democrats who will be receiving goodbyes and "Your Fired" from their constitutes.

All eyes on you now Donald. Better make it count.
    LOL even after your post was closed with 3 people saying how your context was missing from this clip, you just post the same one again?

How utterly pathetic.

Now the get go enjoy an 11 day holiday after their 2 week Easter vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    And on this day the rest of the planet looked at the United States of America...and collectively facepalmed at its leadership.
    A facepalm is the result of something incredibly stupid, but in the end, harmless. I hope that the rest of the world looks at those who voted yes with disgust. You don't have to look to Syria for monstrous and corrupt leadership, you got that in your own back yard, America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pardon my language but what the fuck does Nancy Pelosi have to do with this current bill in the here and now that has very real ramifications for your fellow citizens?

Perhaps you can stop fellating yourself to partisan politics and actually look at the bigger picture for once.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    It's adorable you still eat up this sound byte.
    What else do they have? It's not like there's any sound analysis that shows this bill to work well. There is, in fact, the opposite, and the CBO can't come fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Pardon my language but what the fuck does Nancy Pelosi have to do with this current bill in the here and now that has very real ramifications for your fellow citizens?

Perhaps you can stop fellating yourself to partisan politics and actually look at the bigger picture for once.
    Petty children treating this as points earned in a game.

217 exactly. Wow.
    There are a few vacant seats. Think the threshold was 216. But yeah, it was razor thin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    LOL even after your post was closed with 3 people saying how your context was missing from this clip, you just post the same one again?

How utterly pathetic.
    It was closed because there was a duplicate. Not because there was issue with my post. Please post more constructively. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's one of the synonyms of "but her emaaaaaaaaaaaaaaails". Basically, when they run out of ways to defend what Trump has done, they resort to whataboutism. Oh, plus, as mentioned multiple times above, out of context.

if it is superior to Obamacare it is the Democrats who will be receiving goodbyes and "Your Fired" from their constitutes.
    that's a mighty big IF.

10+ Year Old Account

He's saying that because a quote, taken out of context, could be interpreted to mean that one Democrat thought Obamacare should be passed before it could be reviewed (it wasn't) that it's therefore OK for the Republicans to shove through it's replacement before the government agencies chartered with reviewing bills can do so.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

In Trump’s America, Rape Is a Preexisting Condition

An amendment in the GOP health-care-reform bill will allow states to deny coverage for preexisting conditions, including sexual assault.

Pre-Obamacare rape survivors who sought treatment for their injuries could be denied health care later on. Under Obamacare, preexisting conditions were guaranteed to receive coverage — among them, sexual assault. The American Health Care Act is going to change that.

The new MacArthur-Meadows Amendment will allow states to discriminate based on medical history, reportedly without addressing the subsequent high cost of health care for millions of Americans.

In addition to rape, postpartum depression, cesarean sections, and surviving domestic violence are all considered preexisting conditions. Companies can also deny coverage for gynecological services and mammograms.
    lol sick, it's odd that Americans are so extremly patriotic, yet alot of them thinks that other Americans else can just go die in a car fire for all they care.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's one of the synonyms of "but her emaaaaaaaaaaaaaaails". Basically, when they run out of ways to defend what Trump has done, they resort to whataboutism. Oh, plus, as mentioned multiple times above, out of context.
    I can't get this picture out of my head. People huddled around a burning trash can in a wasteland of destroyed buildings that look like something out of Fallout after a nuclear war, saying "but her eeeeeeeeeeeemails".

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    It was closed because there was a duplicate. Not because there was issue with my post. Please post more constructively. Thanks!
    two wrongs don't make a right, but i guess because they did it too....right....am i getting the hang of this 5th grade argument?

So then i guess everyone now accepts what she said and will apologize to her for being right, its ok not to know what's in it to vote for it!

Who knew republicans would actually support Peolsi so many years later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    that's a mighty big IF.
    Well we set the bar mighty low with Obamacare. Hell I lost my dream job over it.

By logic we should give the same seven year opportunity. And if the Libs want to try and repeal and replace in 2025.. Go for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    In Trump’s America, Rape Is a Preexisting Condition

lol sick, it's odd that Americans are so extremly patriotic, yet alot of them thinks that other Americans else can just go die in a car fire for all they care.
    but no you guys, let's all gather around and celebrate how bad Obummercare was! I mean this is some Saturday morning cartoon villain shit, but that's been the GOP MO for what, decades now?