Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    you seem like quite the expert on how the ''blacks'' think.
    He is an expert. That's exactly how it was growing up.

I love this bit of the article
    “Assailant Study — Mindsets and Behaviors,” said that the social-justice movement sparked by the 2014 death of 18-year-old Michael Brown at the hands of an officer in Ferguson, Missouri, “made it socially acceptable to challenge and discredit the actions of law enforcement.”
    amazing how it took us till 2014 for what should have been fucking obvious from the start to finally dawn on these pigs. wow, shocking how your community wants to hold you to a higher standard as a cop, perish the thought!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I love this bit of the article

amazing how it took us till 2014 for what should have been fucking obvious from the start to finally dawn on these pigs. wow, shocking how your community wants to hold you to a higher standard as a cop, perish the thought!
    ....... anarchyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Kill all the pigs!!!!one

One day you will realize how retarded some of your ideas were. Maybe when someone is right in your house about to rape your daughter. Maybe then you would like to call any cops, not just your perfect ones of "higher standards".

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    ....... anarchyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Kill all the pigs!!!!one

One day you will realize how retarded some of your ideas were. Maybe when someone is right in your house about to rape your daughter. Maybe then you would like to call any cops, not just your perfect ones of "higher standards".
    someday I might give a shit what random clowns on the internet think of my opinions, today however, is not that day.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    What, we start calling police on their shit and they turn into little girls?
    You realise the incidences of "bad" police is immensely outnumbered by the amount of Active Police.

I wouldn't want to protect people that are constantly disrespectful little shits either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    More blacks should become police officers and police their own neighborhoods.

Black people need to stop looking at black cops like they're traitors.
    100% this right here

Deleted
    someday I might give a shit what random clowns on the internet think of my opinions, today however, is not that day.
    That's fine. I'm happy with the idea that there's a higher chance for it to happen to people like you, rather than to people like me. You'll get what you deserve, I hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to get to the point where cops won't even want to go into the places that need them the most. "less active policing" or whatever the term being used is only the first step. And then pretty soon we're going to have to wall off these ghettos to keep the rest of us safe. And then it will be up to Plissken to take care of business.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

That's fine. I'm happy with the idea that there's a higher chance for it to happen to people like you, rather than to people like me. You'll get what you deserve, I hope.
    that edge is so edgy it makes the edges bleed. go outside.

Nobody wants less police.

I guess people in America just want less police that shoot people and their pets at random. Beat the shit out of people at random. Issue tickets and change speed limits at random.

Police over there are literally a gang, if I was american and a gangster I would join the police.

Paid Prisons is hilarious enough, most transparent form of corruption I've ever seen alongside their healthcare system. They exist for no reason than to intercourse their citizens viciously in the anus for money.

It doesn't seem hard coming from the UK where none of these issues really exist.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-05-05 at 04:53 AM.

Deleted
    Great, at least I can go outside. You on the other side, not sure about that.

Great, at least I can go outside. You on the other side, not sure about that.
    get a hobby, seriously. take up collecting stamps, be a better use of your time.

Guys, read the actual article.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    “Departments — and individual officers — have increasingly made the decision to stop engaging in proactive policing,” said the report by the FBI Office of Partner Engagement obtained by The Washington Times.
    Bolded the important part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    For the record I never stated I wanted less police. I want proper police training, trained to deescalate tense situation, trained to not fire first ask questions later, and trained to a very difficult job that will never be easy. What we've had is the opposite of that. There is a reason why x military SP tend to make better police officers with no prior training. They've already had years of proper training and have learned how to handle difficult situations in hostile areas.
    so, you want police for White people ONLY? Have you EVER considered different communities need different approach to policing? Your by the book policing would work in White neighborhoods, but the same thing will not work in black and other minority neighborhoods. Blacks and various other minorities play by the rules of the street, which is STRENGTH. Policing YOUR way does not even work in Europe. They have lost control over their minority areas. That is why they have "unofficial" no go areas, areas that are crime prone, not even police go there without being groups due to minorities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feardotdead View Post
    Nobody wants less police.

I guess people in America just want less police that shoot people and their pets at random. Beat the shit out of people at random. Issue tickets and change speed limits at random.

Police over there are literally a gang, if I was american and a gangster I would join the police.

Paid Prisons is hilarious enough, most transparent form of corruption I've ever seen alongside their healthcare system. They exist for no reason than to intercourse their citizens viciously in the anus for money.

It doesn't seem hard coming from the UK where none of these issues really exist.
    you have lost control over your minority areas and groups. Your criminals are majority minorities. Your police is ineffective in those areas and reducing crimes.

Like calling cops "pigs" is not edge lord mcedgy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Bolded the important part.
    Proactive policing means not being full time report writers.

aka allowing crime to happen then just writing a report afterwards

What is it exactly do you think proactive policing is?

Some people only want reactive policing only I just don't think they are going to like where that road leads, but hey don't worry, its coming down sooner or later.

Truth of the matter is probably all of the people posting in this thread that are against proactive policing aren't in the communities that need it. So worry not, you'll be safe in your bubble regardless of the outcome.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-05-05 at 05:27 AM.

Like calling cops "pigs" is not edge lord mcedgy
    I'm sorry, me calling cops pigs is more edgy then saying one day a stranger is going to burst into my house and rape my daughter in front of me? /wanking motion

yeah yeah keep those eyes rolling.

I'm sorry, me calling cops pigs is more edgy then saying one day a stranger is going to burst into my house and rape my daughter in front of me? /wanking motion

yeah yeah keep those eyes rolling.
    Ok McEdgelord. Whatever floats your boat.

Ok McEdgelord. Whatever floats your boat.
    fantastic contribution, as always, you never disappoint because you sure as hell don't impress.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post

Citation needed. More racist crap spewed from you as usual.
    Go read up on Private prisons which are just another cancer in the U.S. These prisons have required populations clauses in their contracts with states that if they don't have enough bodies to fill their cells then the states pay hefty fees to the private prisons. This forces the states to pass laws to punish non violent criminals and push harder on the police to go after people. This is one of the main reasons the War on Drugs will never end no matter how much it has cost the U.S. with no end in sight because of stupid fucking private prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I have to agree with this. You accept a position- you have a job to do. Just because times are tough or the climate around you is tough- that is not an excuse to not do your job, sorry.....

Everyone faces tough times at work, it is part of life. Sometimes things are good, sometimes bad- life goes in cycles. Regardless of the times, you still have to do your job.

If you find that you are unable to do your duty, the respectable and honorable thing to do is to resign and seek employment in a position that is better suited for your "sensibilities."
    They're not refusing to do their jobs, people call the police, they show up. They'rer just accommodating what people want. You dont get to complain that police are stopping people ,particularly of color or poor, and then turn around and say theyre having a tantrum when they stop doing the things you tell them to stop doing. Pick a side. People don't like proactive policing because its "racist". They complain that cops being in minority areas is "oppressive" City councils cave to BLM and thus shit flows downhill and cops start doing their jobs the way the ignorant think it should be done. Except it doesnt end up turning out the way they thought it would. Crime goes up in the areas where the cops aren't wanted. There's plenty of people who think police should be like firefighters, only show up after the fact and not actively look for crime. BLM has outright said they want policing to the past and implement some restorative community justice nonsense.

The pendulum will swing back the other way eventually, sucks for those that end up being victims as a result.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Can someone explain me why the general public in the USA is opposed to labor unions, but they're quite alright with police unions acting like mobsters?

The police are public servants. They have to do their jobs properly. They do not get to throw a tantrum because their misbehavior is criticized and punished according to law.

Do you not think it's extremely hypocritical when cops are complaining they have to obey the law?
    Please explain how caving to political pressure and demands of the publc (as opposed to just murdering your opposition) is acting like a mobster?