Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    She should spend a week in a refugee camp n then come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Have you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    No, let her stay there. Better if some women with opinions like hers volunteer, rather than some innocent ones forced.

GUYS you have to stop talking about our Soros payoffs, our Soros bucks will be no good if the Kockh's find out...
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Not sure how this is a conspiracy theory.
    There are 10's if not 100's of news articles online where he is paying protesters or behind a whole protest, its also been proven that hes the main sponsor for BLM as far as I am aware.
    There are also dozens of articles mentioning Soros & Antifa.

I am not perfectly up to date on which news website I can "trust" these days according to posters here but this is on the first page of a google search:

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/geo...-ungovernable/
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/lo...erkeley-event/
    https://shadowproof.com/2017/02/25/p...t-soros-trump/

Banning a person for "conspiracy theories" while its pretty much proven that Soros is behind most of this stuff is a bit ridiculous and getting a little bit pathetic.
    I am sure you can come up with a different reason that just says "I disagree with this, so here is an infraction".
    It is pretty much proven is it?

That must be good, if it is pretty much proven then Soros must be facing charges and/or liabilities for damages he has funded

When is the trial?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post

That must be good, if it is pretty much proven then Soros must be facing charges and/or liabilities for damages he has funded

When is the trial?
    He's going to be, just wait.
    That old fuck will get what he deserves, for partially ruining Europe and now for trying to destroy the US.
    http://dougericksen.src.wastateleg.o...mic-terrorism/ - was original article

State Sen. Doug Ericksen, R-Ferndale, says he’ll introduce a bill for the upcoming legislative session that would allow felony prosecution of protesters who purposely break the law to disrupt economic activity, for example by blocking traffic or sitting on railroad tracks.
    Ericksen’s proposal, not yet introduced in bill form, would make it a class C felony when illegal protests aimed at causing economic disruption jeopardize public safety and property, according to a news release. It also would make organizations that sponsor or fund such protests liable for triple the economic damages caused.
    More than going after individual protesters, Ericksen said the legislation’s goal is to target wealthy, liberal donors, such as billionaires George Soros or Tom Steyer, and organizations such as the Sierra Club, for sponsoring disruptive demonstrations. They could be held liable for damages under the bill.
    He's hopefully going to rot in prison.

Deleted

When is the trial?
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...iracy%20theory

a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators

Its not a theory, its been in the news for ages now.
    Its also not a secret, he made perfectly clear what he is after.

Banning someone for a bogus reason just because you disagree with the person is pathetic.

Deleted

a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators

Banning someone for a bogus reason just because you disagree with the person is pathetic.
    We all think that, but we can't talk about it. When you do, he usually waits in some dark alleys, reading your posts and then he bans you for some other post.

Believe me, I'm a professional infraction victim. As I count it, together with latest infraction for some bullshit, I got infracted 46 times.

I don't know if you can call it standing up to someone to argue with them by regurgitating what adults and your peers have influenced you to believe.

I can find several hundred articles on chemtrails, they are in the "news". Are chemtrails a valid theory or is it a conspiracy theory?
    Are we going to turn this forum into chemtrail discussions and talk of the Illuminati? Maybe find other forums for that..."news"
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Sorry, but it's difficult for me to grasp this--how does someone who was paid by Soros, according to that title, get paid by Soros when he himself says he was never paid by Soros (and therefore is broke)?

is the Worker's party of the czech republic known for attacking people at their demonstrations? just because you throw around accusations that they are neo-nazi doesn't mean they've actually done anything wrong or violent, i've seen more evidence of the other side starting more violence recently. she believes its other country's duty to take care of people fleeing war but if that is true, it should be a bigger priority and responsibility to end the war but everyone demonizes you if you try to do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    I can find several hundred articles on chemtrails, they are in the "news". Are chemtrails a valid theory or is it a conspiracy theory?
    Are we going to turn this forum into chemtrail discussions and talk of the Illuminati? Maybe find other forums for that..."news"
    Can you also find some that are in the mainstream news on a daily basis? Because that would mean its not a conspiracy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noipmahc-omm View Post
    Sorry, but it's difficult for me to grasp this--how does someone who was paid by Soros, according to that title, get paid by Soros when he himself says he was never paid by Soros (and therefore is broke)?
    Just linked 3 from the front page of google, might have made 1 copy pasta mistake. Sue me .

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You can see the girl standing up for tolerance and understanding while the neo nazi on the other hand. The complete opposite.
    Looks to me like he's asking for four cookies XD

People having different opinions without it resulting in anything more than words is heroic now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    So, white knights.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't hate women. I just tell it like it is, women get protected by men by their side in situations like these.
    We have to have derogatory words for everything, even being a good person?...

Finally something from my country.

That girl is not hero. First off she had dozens cops behind her and the "nazi" was not even aggresive. What makes her hero?
    Second she was supporting fascist organization Antifa. They are no better than nazis.

L"ucie explained the argument with the unnamed man had been over refugees and migrants. She said she had told him that countries had a duty to help those fleeing war and conflict, and that in such cases borders did not exist."

She told him that "my friend believes that nothing like states and borders exists anymore" to be more precise.

Deleted

When is the trial?
    Meanwhile any conspiracy with Russia n Putin is allowed, no proof needed, Endus will NEVER infract those.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    In the face of adversity? There's no risk she would get hurt.
    You think neo-nazis are cunning and controlled people, that would not attack someone they hate in fear of retribution by bystanders or protesters?
    Mother pus bucket!

Now, go and try to do that at Antifa rally...
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.