Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Member when Suey Park tried to get Colbert fired? I member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Colbert only said something bad if you don't think homosexual sexuality doesn't deserve an equal footing at the table. If Putin was a chick then Colbert would've had Donnie has her...well you know without me getting vulgar.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

FCC won't let you swear on TV, no F-bombs for example on the public networks. If Colbert used an F-bomb he'd definitely get in trouble, there would be million dollar fines, etc.

Colbert might've crossed the line with this oral sex thing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Gotta love thin skinned little bitch baby Trump trying to get the FCC to go after Colbert. The start of a fascist regime.

I really hope he does. I hope he has this fight with Colbert. Not only does he have the money and backing of his network to fight it, but the shitstorm Trump will cause will be huge.

What a fucking child.

You sound deeply triggered by it, gouging by the amount of cussing going on..

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    You sound deeply triggered by it, gouging by the amount of cussing going on..
    Yeah I am triggered by a fascist attempt at censorship over a comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    FCC won't let you swear on TV, no F-bombs for example on the public networks. If Colbert used an F-bomb he'd definitely get in trouble, there would be million dollar fines, etc.

Colbert might've crossed the line with this oral sex thing.
    It happens all the time on a number of tv shows and the offending word just gets beeped out. If mentioning oral sex is enough to get you fined, there's about a hundred shows that are on after 10pm they could go after. It has more to do with attacking the president than anything, and unfortunately his biggest supporters are as thin skinned as he is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah I am triggered by a fascist attempt at censorship over a comedian.
    I mean, do you know it's trump or is this fake outrage?

7+ Year Old Account
    If the FCC steps in in a meaningful way, I hope Colbert gives them the "Howard Stern" treatment.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the FCC steps in they are going to kill cable. Snowflakes can't keep a dying medium afloat.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Well this should turn out to be interesting. Or it'll just result in a fine and everyone moves on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    If the FCC steps in they are going to kill cable. Snowflakes can't keep a dying medium afloat.
    But if cable goes away, then how will conservatives get their daily dosage of spoon fed reality and what they should believe? Fox and Friends and the Fox News Channel in general is all they haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Gotta love thin skinned little bitch baby Trump trying to get the FCC to go after Colbert. The start of a fascist regime.

I really hope he does. I hope he has this fight with Colbert. Not only does he have the money and backing of his network to fight it, but the shitstorm Trump will cause will be huge.

What a fucking child.
    It's win win for Colbert. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...AsBadPublicity

I just don't understand how this is homophobic. Its just a joke and an insult to Trump. I think people who get offended by this don't watch much comedy.
    Having another man's dick in your mouth as the butt of a joke has been around for decades. It means they are way too close. Has nothing to do with his sexual orientation.

He COULD have said "Donald trump works about as much as a Black Man" or something that actually has a stereotype associated with it.

You know you don't have to be gay to have another man's dick in your mouth right?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Seems like the FCC is in this now.
    Only because they received so many complaints. There will be no action taken, at all. He didn't break any FCC rules or regulations. He didn't say anything that was overly sexual or obscene. The line that the snowflakes are upset about is "cock holster" which is pretty damn mild. It's not homophobic, it just means that he likes Putin's penis. He isn't insulting Trump for enjoying penises. He's insulting him for being Putin's bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Well this should turn out to be interesting. Or it'll just result in a fine and everyone moves on.
    There will be no fine lol. At most there will be a warning. But to call his monologue overly vulgar is a huge misrepresentation. There was one swear word (mild), and the rest was just insults. Insults are not vulgarity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I just don't understand how this is homophobic. Its just a joke and an insult to Trump. I think people who get offended by this don't watch much comedy.
    Having another man's dick in your mouth as the butt of a joke has been around for decades. It means they are way too close. Has nothing to do with his sexual orientation.

He COULD have said "Donald trump works about as much as a Black Man" or something that actually has a stereotype associated with it.

You know you don't have to be gay to have another man's dick in your mouth right?
    When their comebacks sound desperate and make little to no sense is when you know they're depserate. It's amusing to watch, to say the least.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Isn't saying Trump is gay for the luls actually offensive to gay people? It's sort of implying being gay is something he should be ashamed of... Call him a buffoon all you want, but leave out the poorly contrived gay jokes. I didn't really find this funny at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    53 pages and some people still think the joke was about Trump being gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    But who is more triggered? Progressives triggered by conservatives triggered by progressives, or conservative triggered by progressives triggered by conservatives triggered by progressives? We need to research this!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    53 pages and some people still think the joke was about Trump being gay.
    What ever you want to call it, it was done in poor taste. It's obvious to me that the only reason people are defending this kind of behavior is because Trump is the butt of the joke. Flip the script around and you would have calls for hate speech investigations. I don't expect (or want) Trump of all people to get special protections, but people should at least be consistent with their views without flip flopping based on if they have a D or R next to their name.

Politics really is in a horrible spot.