Poll: Vote.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Not resubbing, they did their best to destroy the arena community this expansion. They gated rated PvP behind honor talents, gear(not really) and the idiotic AP grind. Classes and specs have no identity or depth anymore, they feel boring and hollow. The arena ladder has never been more barren in the history of WoW rated PvP.

And honestly, all they have to do is unlock all artifactbtraits in PvP to see a huge jump in participation, but they refuse to listen.
    I never understood that either, they scale up your ilvl but refuse to scale up your artifact, they're basically defying their own concept of ''modern'' PvP.

I came back in 7.2 but after seeing the rate that content was dripping out i got buyers remorse pretty quickly. Once my time card runs out i may come back whenever Tomb LFR is fully released. Not sure really as 7.2 is a fucking joke.

Deleted
    There is a long list of things that would need to change before I would even consider coming back. The biggest ones being getting rid of pay2win mechanics like the token, bringing back Combat Rogues, and going back to vanilla/TBC style progression model.

If the changes to Mythic+ will go through I doubt I will be coming back because it's pretty much the only thing I've been spending time on outside of weekly heroic raid clears. I have to be able to pursue good items to stay competitive when I'm not raiding Mythic and the changes to Mythic+ seems to make that much harder for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    If the changes to Mythic+ will go through I doubt I will be coming back because it's pretty much the only thing I've been spending time on outside of weekly heroic raid clears. I have to be able to pursue good items to stay competitive when I'm not raiding Mythic and the changes to Mythic+ seems to make that much harder for me.
    What exactly are those changes?

7+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, the game has changed too much from being what I first enjoyed in the game. Even if the game was brand new, I wouldn't be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    What exactly are those changes?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ystone-Changes

Basically you won't be able to 3 chest them anymore. If you beat the timer you get 3 items max instead of 6.

Deleted
    Nah, I already had my share of mythic+ in the first weeks when they were released and organised raiding is no longer for me.
    Cba to raid at a specific time frame. I like my gaming time to be flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're aware of the concept of too much? All MMORPGs have elements of RNG and grinding but Legion went OTT
    You clearly didn't play vanilla or BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    I unsubbed and my sub runs out on 17th. I probably wont resub unless blizzard goes back to delivering quality products.
    Until then [probably wont ever happen] i am done with their products including wow.

Deleted
    nope but i would like to play Warcraft 4 some day

This fooled resubed for 7.2 and learned my lesson. Sticking for a month after each expansion's start is clearly the way to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    You clearly didn't play vanilla or BC.
    I did and Vanilla was terrible as was TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Nope. The game is fine, but the time in my life where I could/would devote days to it is long behind me. It just doesn't have the same draw that it used to, if my old guild were to start playing again, and we could have the fun we did during TBC/WLK then maybe, but we all know that's impossible.
    The game is not fine. Not even close. WoW is heading downwards faster then ever since WoD and the subs alone prove that.
    OT: I'm still playing, like i always done, but how much fun i'm having is on its lowest its ever been. The game is just bad right now. Like really really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    The game is not fine. Not even close.
    Eh, I simply meant that when I was playing; from Legion release up until shortly before Nighthold, I had fun and there wasn't one definite thing I could put my finger on and say "This thing! This is the reason I'm quitting!" on the whole the game was... Ok. It just doesn't have the hold on me it used to.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why would I unsub?

I'm playing more wow than ever lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    The game is not fine. Not even close. WoW is heading downwards faster then ever since WoD and the subs alone prove that.
    OT: I'm still playing
    LOL! Hilarious.

You're a ridiculous person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Why would I unsub?

then this thread is not made for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Eh, I simply meant that when I was playing; from Legion release up until shortly before Nighthold, I had fun and there wasn't one definite thing I could put my finger on and say "This thing! This is the reason I'm quitting!" on the whole the game was... Ok. It just doesn't have the hold on me it used to.
    Try setting your foot in pvp. It is in a HORRIBLE state.
    Alliance loses almost all bgs since every class has every man from himself.
    The stuns. You can get perma stunned. This is not normal and should never be.

Next to that, alot of dead realms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Why would I unsub?

Either you started in legion or you're trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    Probably not. It's not the expansion, or even wow in general. Have been really uninterested in any games for the last 6 months or so, I keep buying new games that look great and i get about 10 minutes in, turn it off, never to look at it again. Not sure what changed, but no desire to game at all these days. Not complaining, gaming is mostly a detriment to your life in every way, save few.
    I feel the same way. I dont play any games anymore, sure occasionally i watch some LoL stream, mainly LCS, but thats it. I dont buy games, im just like done with them, i grew old i guess :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.