Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainforest View Post
    Or maybe tossed off Icecrown Citadel by Sylvanas? Was his corpse still there when Sylvanas payed the Frozen Throne a visit?
    As far as I can recall, Edge of Night only mentions her rage upon seeing a new Lich King encasked into ice. There was no mention of Arthas' body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    As far as I can recall, Edge of Night only mentions her rage upon seeing a new Lich King encasked into ice. There was no mention of Arthas' body.
    The only mention of Arthas' remains were shattered pieces of his armor and remnants of gore from the fight, including an intact gauntlet from the Plate of Damnation. No mention of a body or corpse, which seemed to be what was Sylvanas was actually looking for so that she could lord his defeat over it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Gul'dan's skull was shattered into fragments and inserted into certain artefacts. Also his eye was ripped out and used in a ritual.
    Ehmm... what?? Where did you get that info? Can't find anything relating his skull and artifact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    My headcanon is that place is Sir Anduin Lothar's grave.

IMO, Arthas was probably cremated so he wouldn't get up again. Ever.
    Or at least it was a monument to Lothar, like Varian's in the Park, in lieu of a body.

On-topic: Most raid bosses are probably burned or given a burial for more honorable opponents. In fact, we know at least some of them (Nazgrim and Whitemane, and likely many others) were buried by subordinates or respectful enemies, so it's likely a question of if they had any allies or enemies who respected them once the dust settled and we went back to killing other dudes. Garrosh, though, was probably left to rot, as Grom wasn't in any position to fetch his son's body by the time he learned about Garrosh's death from Gul'dan and Thrall didn't seem in any particular rush to find a nearby ditch to toss Garrosh's corpse into.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Ehmm... what?? Where did you get that info? Can't find anything relating his skull and artifact.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=140826/f...nts&bonus=3515

All that's left of his skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Well I be damned, it's true!! How could I missed that?

Thanks for informing, truelly appreciate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i assume buzzards eat them.
    Hi