Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    How is 7.2 good?

PvP is in a TERRIBLE State.
    The gating is just beyond normal
    I don't play PVP.

Gating of the class mount is a bit too much but it is not enough to go crazy. What other gating are you referring to ? I enjoy the Broken Shore. Not the best zone ever, but not that bad too. Legion assaults are decent too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given Legion so far, yes, I have faith in 7.3.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Why do you still play WoW?
    I don't though.

Deleted
    It will be the same as every other patch they release, a new zone, a new raid, maybe a new dungeon, new world quests, possibly new Mythic plus affixes, new legendaries.

If that's not enough for whomever is reading this then I doubt anything ever will be.

7.2 doesn't have that much when it comes to new terrain and as much story as we'd enjoy. My hope is this is in part so Blizz can put their focus on 7.3.

Argus, more than any end zone to date, needs to be impressive. If it's not... I fear the fan reaction. And as we'd be stuck there until the next expansion, it has to be good, as it'll color people's entire perception of the expansion.

I mean, take Cataclysm. The start was pretty good. The Firelands patch could have really used the Abyssal Maw raid too, but at least it had the Molten Front which kept us busy and was, in my opinion, pretty cool. But a year of just Dragon Soul and its dungeons as content really soured people on the expansion.

Blizzard isn't stupid though. They know all this. It's why I'm pretty sure some of the focus that could have gone to 7.2 is on 7.3 instead. Now we can only hope that they can actually realize their vision for a satisfying 7.3. That is the thing they have missed the ball on a few times. And if they do so for Argus... people will riot.

Deleted
    How is 7.2 good?

PvP is in a TERRIBLE State.
    The gating is just beyond normal
    PvP is always in a terrible state. I don't think PvP'ers have ever been satisfied with the at the time balance of PvP, not even back in Wrath (as much as people love to praise that era in their hindsight).

tbh salty people over WoW in general. the game itself is in a terrible state and has been since MoP.
    I used to feel worried for WoW ending and it being the last expansion. Blizzard has made me hate it so much, i dont even care anymore if its over.
    That's just bad from Blizzard.
    Fixed that for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    what updated dungeon?
    There's only 2 class campaigns and the next one isn't for 1 month
    All of them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    All of them?
    What's updated exactly

I think if it was a fleshed out area with more than one zone I would have faith. But I don't think it's going to be that, and I'll be disappointed with what it is vs. what it could've been. That said, I'd be happy to be proved wrong in this instance.

if you love to go on a tiny island just grinding mob without real contents, yeah, you will love it like 7.2 is;p

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I don't though.
    Ah. That just makes your whining all the more redundant then.

Might come back and check it out for 7.3 if the raids open straight away. But 7.2 didn't really give me much to do outside of Raiding personally that interests me. So I'll just play Stormblood for that time. Will probably sub for a month during 7.3 and check it out if Stormblood ends up being bad but if not then that will be my new main MMO. I'll still keep an eye on WoW though.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-05-07 at 06:38 PM.

i had faith in 7.2 and look what that got me, a weak piss stream of filler content.

no, i don't have any faith in 7.3, not with this dev team, not with hozzikostas's constant failure.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-05-07 at 06:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Might come back and check it out for 7.3 if the raids open straight away. But 7.2 didn't really give me much to do outside of Raiding personally that interests me. So I'll just play Stormblood for that time. Will probably sub for a month during 7.3 and check it out if Stormblood ends up being bad but if not then that will be my new main MMO. I'll still keep an eye on WoW though.
    Likewise

I will probably RP in WoW but play FF till 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    As a non raider non pvper I disagree...

What does 7.2 actually bring? One short quest every week and 20 minutes a day on new WQs

- - - Updated - - -

What relevant content?
    A dungeon, 2 new M+ dungeons in Kara, new WQ hub with effortless gear farm for alts and extra WB (and free perks like augment runes, champion gear and free seals), invasions that can be used to accelerate alt leveling or gear fresh 110s.

Not much clearly, 7.2 sure is a content drought.

Also if you don't pvp or pve what the hell do you even do? Pet battle? Mill around in Dal? Clearly you don't play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying 7.2 so far so I see no reason why I wouldn't enjoy 7.3.

Quote Originally Posted by JainasYellow View Post
    How 7.3 cannot be better than 7.2?
    Tbh 7.2 is not the biggest patch blizzard ever made
    In all fairness they also said that the selfie cam patch was the biggest patch they ever made before that so I think they just don't know what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplupzero View Post
    In all fairness they also said that the selfie cam patch was the biggest patch they ever made before that so I think they just don't know what words mean.
    Where did they say 6.1 was? I'd like a source on that please.

7+ Year Old Account
    7.2 is okay. There clearly should have been a much better story driven campaign on the Broken Shore instead of just world quests and a small grind each week. But it's okay.