Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Apparently people in this thread suffer a chronic ability to FUCKING READ, since the OP clearly mentioned the in-game video where Yrel literally takes flight with her Avenging Wrath, and all he's getting as replies is "hurr durr they're metaphorical wings".

OP, we used to have a glyph that let us glide before with AV on, but it got removed because it added too much fun for 14.99$/month, so it evidently had to be removed.

The reason why we can't? Because blizzard are as inconsistent in their lore as an anti-flight knight is in explaining why they used hearthstones, flight paths, teleports and any other means of fast travel in game when they claim that skipping travel time is like skipping content and hard work of developers.

Don't bother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Doesn't slow you down that much

Also a Justrob thread.
    Real medieval armour, true, the stuff people wear in WoW, I'm surprised they can even swing those overly sized weapons wearing those overly sized shoulder-pads, they must get in the way all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pala wings are symbolic, empowerments of light.

Not physical wings.

Formerly known as Arafal

Watch the Vsauce video on how much light weighs

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Apparently people in this thread suffer a chronic ability to FUCKING READ, since the OP clearly mentioned the in-game video where Yrel literally takes flight with her Avenging Wrath, and all he's getting as replies is "hurr durr they're metaphorical wings".

OP, we used to have a glyph that let us glide before with AV on, but it got removed because it added too much fun for 14.99$/month, so it evidently had to be removed.

The reason why we can't? Because blizzard are as inconsistent in their lore as an anti-flight knight is in explaining why they used hearthstones, flight paths, teleports and any other means of fast travel in game when they claim that skipping travel time is like skipping content and hard work of developers.

Don't bother.
    Post the video

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Watch the Vsauce video on how much light weighs
    Paladins should be able to fly with thier wings of light. Or do they? *vsauce theme*

Deleted
    You can tell if it's a JustRob thread when he uses big boy sweary words in his thread title!

By that logic mages should be able to fly on their own power. It's a 3rd level spell, for god's sake.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Post the video
    Here you go you lazy post grinding fuck, she climbs higher to deliver the blow and the wings react to her landing as a bird's would.

Want me to give you the time too? Do your homework and go grind your post count elsewhere.

Deleted
    Aaaaand the most stupid thread award goes TO JustRob! GZ!

Quote Originally Posted by daezi View Post
    Aaaaand the most stupid thread award goes TO JustRob! GZ!
    Pretty sure no one can beat Jaylock on this one.

landing as a bird's would.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha holy shit, damn shame you cant gift gold here, your comment made me laugh, good shit son, keep it up

Deleted
    Here you go you lazy post grinding fuck, she climbs higher to deliver the blow and the wings react to her landing as a bird's would.
    Didn't see any climbing.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    there not real wings.......

Quote Originally Posted by daezi View Post
    Didn't see any climbing.
    She brings her wings backward in the previous cut and goes higher in the next, then lands and her wings flap upwards as the air pushes them down while she lands, thus indicating vertical lift in one shot and glide in another.

I remember being particularly pissed by this on my own paladin because I thought "oh for fuck's sake, we could never do that as Paladins but this newbie bitch can suddenly fly and glide too?".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha holy shit, damn shame you cant gift gold here, your comment made me laugh, good shit son, keep it up
    Like I said, post grinding bitch detected. You're well on your way to the 10k-15k mark which is pretty much the only criteria to become a mod on these forums.

Paladins are too dumb to glide. That's my best bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    There was a glyph for that, actually.
    But fun was detected, and since Blizzard hates paladins, it got nerfed.
    ^ That

However paladins have 2 spells that nullify fall damage without much skill (unlike disengage and heroic leap). Good thing my paladin is an engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    ^ That

However paladins have 2 spells that nullify fall damage without much skill (unlike disengage and heroic leap). Good thing my paladin is an engineer.
    Because hitting heroic leap or blink or whatever a few feet above the ground takes so much skill.

7+ Year Old Account
    "As a birds would"
    What the actual fuck are you talking about.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    spending alot of time wearing that armor makes you faster, pushing your limit allows you to grow that limit but yeah i feel like that woulda been a good vanilla mechanic
    No way in hell a person wearing as much plate armor as you wear in WoW would make you just push your limits so you become as agile and fast as someone who wears cloth.

Remember, those clothies are just as buffed as plate wearers.