Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    why is the media saying macron is "centrist"? isn't his manifesto/policies conservative/right wing?
    Social liberal, economically conservative. Basically Third Way.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Why don't you respond to Shia Family Law? Or isn't that rape in your opinion?

Leftists, same people who should be supporting women, are supporting rape. Sad.
    Oh, that law is questionable, no doubt about that. I am not supporting it, although you so desperately need me to. But, it's not a constitutional law. It's by definition not one of the "big freedoms". So, kiddo, you go again. This time, look for a constitutional rule of sorts.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You saying my mom can't cook?
    I would never dare to say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    At least you admit your aversion to freedom. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. If I don't like something, I choose to not participate. If you don't like something, you want to ban it.
    What about his freedom to choose? The choise which people he wants to be surrouned by, what citizens of what cultures he wants to live amongst, what cultures and values the society he lives in should in and which to exclude. What about that freedom of choice?

Your accusation of censorious behaviour is absurd. If developments occur in an issue that I care about, I will act and I will if so necessecary prevent (or at least try try to) the development I dont like. That is especially true when it affects me or people I care about directly and personally.
    No one has a moral obligation to be a bystander or assume a position of false neutrality on such things. Thats just being a coward.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-05-07 at 08:59 PM.

I'm not complaining. YOU are, that we don't have open borders.
    I'm asking why you hate freedom so much? I'm not complaining at all. I rather enjoy pointing out your disdain for personal freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I would never dare to say that.
    But you just said she can't cook, really.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not complaining. YOU are, that we don't have open borders.
    Nobody is asking for open borders, if you want to complain about the demands might want to make certain what is actually demanded of you. If that isn't to hard to understand at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    What about his freedom to choose? The choise which people he wants to be surrouned by, what citizens of what cultures he wants to live amongst, what cultures and values the society he lives in should in and which to exclude. What about that freedom of choice?
    He can be free to choose, the issue comes when he chooses to forcefully take away the freedoms of others. He wants to hold a gun to someone else's head, and say they are not allowed to be near him, all because he doesn't like them.

If it were just about freedom of choice, he would simply choose not to speak to people he doesn't like. He supports something far more oppressive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    My type of nationalism wants to preserve their own identity while allowing others and following a confederalisme method of political powers that provides a strong Europe while also maintaining a strong local political presence for important matters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Flemish_Alliance
    Do you want Flanders to join the Netherlands or become independent?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Oh, that law is questionable, no doubt about that. I am not supporting it, although you so desperately need me to. But, it's not a constitutional law. It's by definition not one of the "big freedoms". So, kiddo, you go again. This time, look for a constitutional rule of sorts.
    That law allows them to rape women, kiddo, without them being punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Nobody is asking for open borders, if you want to complain about the demands might want to make certain what is actually demanded of you. If that isn't to hard to understand at least.
    He is. Read his posts.

That law allows them to rape women, kiddo, without them being punished.

He is. Read his posts.
    Where have I demanded that, or anything else?

Strong showing, but I worry people will brush this aside too easily, it's still a sizeable increase for the NF.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    But you just said she can't cook, really.
    I did not. If there's no Tunke involved she's got it right, probably. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    More like France is destroyed, enjoy becoming part of the middle east!
    Looks like your "Location: Sword of the Morning" turns out to be a blunt potato knife.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    why is the media saying macron is "centrist"? isn't his manifesto/policies conservative/right wing?
    First because he identifies himself as centrist (which I agree is a bit misleading). Second because while his economic policies are resolutely right-wing, the rest is fairly centrist when it comes to foreign policy, relations with the EU, environmentalism, immigration, social security, etc. I think center-right is a more accurate assessment of his position, but I think his point is that he tried to position himself against the authoritarian Le Pen which is commonly referred to as far-right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Where have I demanded that, or anything else?
    You're saying that people have FREEDOM to come wherever they want. You're saying that NATIVES are taking away that "freedom" if they want to restrict that. You're literally open borders extremist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I did not. If there's no Tunke involved she's got it right, probably. ^^
    Are you calling me a liar now?

(btw, welcome to the devil's circle :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Strong showing, but I worry people will brush this aside too easily, it's still a sizeable increase for the NF.
    MLP got crushed. Her party and positions are still so insane I wonder how it wasn't a 90:10 win for Macron, though.

You're saying that people have FREEDOM to come wherever they want. You're saying that NATIVE are taking away that "freedom" if they want to restrict that. You're literally open borders extremist.
    Have I demanded anything?

I believe in freedom, and I think people should be free to do what they want, so long as it does not harm others. There is no possible way to have more freedom than that. It's a shame you despise freedom so much. You want to take away the freedoms of people who have caused no harm at all, just because you don't like something about them. Such authoritarianism... wow.