Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jstnw89 View Post
    all of you people complaining and whining incessantly should just be appreciative of the fact that blizzard even makes content for you when you're constantly questioning them and being ungrateful.. they have a lot of things to worry about.. do you think you should be the priority? Filler content is content and I love it
    troll harder phaggot

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-05-07 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Even stupider. I can print out shit to color for free. Why are you paying for this crap?
    You're just a hater

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well thats your fault

more stressful but much shorter
    or waste alot of times doing heroic

also really? you couldent even do like mythic+3 i can do M+5 on my alts who i have just reached 110

and im no where near a "good player"
    I wasn't the problem. I used to raid HMs back in the ol' days, and I still have a little of it in me.
    The problem is how long you have to spend trolling queues and getting shot down for not overgearing the content, or the kinds of people you end up with after making your own group as a solitary DPS (and the subsequent waiting.) After spending nearly 8 hours trying to finish a non-keystone EoA, I realized I hated mythics and never went back.

I mean, why would I want to do content that I absolutely hate and makes me want to quit the game?

I also believe the quest was designed as a carrot on the stick to keep people doing heroics after they didn't need them any more, since the part of the playerbase actively doing mythics likely isn't that high. The ilevel of the reward supports that. All of those "collect X of Y" quests exist to keep people doing old content longer.
    Thus my point, that it was super poor that they couldn't bother having an actual resolution of the story involved other than "oh, this will come up later."
    Last edited by Raziella; 2017-05-06 at 09:43 PM.

davidbane123
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    C'mon man, you've admitted you're wrong, we've all seen how wrong you are, why are you still whining about the subject? Give it up, it's pointless, gawwwdddd, you people, always complaining about stupid shit for no reason whatsoever. Everyone's acknowledged everything. It's over. GAWWWD!

(I love using your idiotic argument like this repeatedly, all with you going on and on and on, completely and utterly oblivious how hard you're being mocked for being a massive -- absolutely massive -- hypocrite.)

- - - Updated - - -

That'd be true if you hadn't already proven yourself uncredible. Sorry, nothing you say matters, by your own logic. Darn, better luck next time.

(See the post above this one, by the way. Same applies.)
    Dude politics = bullshit always, go back school kid... god damn...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutorialblox View Post
    Dude politics = bullshit always, go back school kid... god damn...
    You and Emerald Archer...

Just lol.

Especially the latter, got his ass handed to him.

But seriously, on topic.

I agree, it's quite lackluster as content. Lied to us? Pretty much.

But then again, it's already past that point where I'm playing this game for the quest lore. It's more along the lines of filling free time, whacking some shit(having fun some might say), commitment in the amount of time spent and a raiding guild to do stuff with...

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    So, so far those Legionfall quests were ridiculous. It's clear that there's no actual story there, it's just busywork, because they probably ran out of time to create real new content. So instead they give us quests to hand in 2500 Nethershards, or do 12 world quests or farm 100 badges from the Sentinax. But nothing compares to next week's quest. Next week's quest is called Intolerable Infestation and has us kill 100 demons in...

wait for it...

Faronaar and Felsoul Hold.

Yes... Those 7.0 locations we've already been to. Not even on the Broken Shore where the new "content" is. But in old locations. What's next? Kill 100 Helarjar in Stormheim? Kill 100 Naga in Azsuna? Kill 100 Satyr in Val'sharah? We can give you tons of new and exciting quests, one at a time, for weeks, this way. Aren't we creative?

From the other remaining 4 quests coming up, all we can say for now is apparently that "Take Out the Head..." is gonna be about killing 5 rare spawns. So if the other quests are along the same lines, we can safely say that the Broken Shore portion of this patch at least is a steaming pile of shit masquerading as content.
    There is a reason why this game is called World of Warcraft. I'll leave it to you to figure it out.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I'm not worrying that it will be hard to do, the problem is that it is not new content. It's a slap in the face. The whole Legionfall "campaign" is really.
    Well obviously, it's not about the quest itself, the story is pure bad and doesn't exist, even less for horde.

Even the "class" World quests mean very little, they have a "chance" to award a 870 upgrade token for your class hall set which is useless to begin with even when you have a new character, some pieces are still locked behind like Exalted nightfallen .. rofl.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-07 at 09:47 PM.

Would have been nice with a bit more stuff to do with 7.2 (new dungeon was fun, but pretty short tbh) - only logging in for the cache and last rep these days. Already unsubbed, but will be back for 7.3 whenever that is.

It's not like the OP is wrong. Even if he is know to be... that word...
    Nighthold questline was better.

I agree with the OP. Just because it is shit doesn't make it right.

WE are still paying for their time and the shit they make really isn't worth what we are paying.

They could have been way more creative. In MoP every quest line in the story for the cloak was "filler" but it was a lot more creative...

At least I'll get my 1500 rep for doing the "filler"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    theres Jaylock all over the OP
    When will people learn that jaylock is a fanboy?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post

WE are still paying for their time and the shit they make really isn't worth what we are paying.
    You are paying for server access.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    You are paying for server access.
    Do you think they were making almost 1bil a year off WoW because of people buying software? The subs pay for a lot of things: servers, patches, GMs, customer service reps, etc.

OUR subs are also paying those devs salary to make content...they are just rushing it and half assing it.

I kinda like the idea of returning to older places. Like with Faronaar, it gives holy paladins who haven't gotten the hidden skin yet extra motivation to go there.

(FYI, the Eredar mobs have the best chance to drop it)

And lo, did OP render unto the people what only he could.

The people tasted it, and were repulsed.

"Busywork" seems to be the new buzzword for people whom have this pathological need to bash the game and now have to switch tactics to bash having to do shit in said game...

So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    A lot of people seem content to let Blizzard off the hook for a frankly insulting content patch advertised as the biggest
    It's expected at this point. Hard to get mad at them for doing what everyone knew they would do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    "Busywork" seems to be the new buzzword for people whom have this pathological need to bash the game and now have to switch tactics to bash having to do shit in said game...

So sad.
    I know right. How dare they get frustrated that past weekly gated campaigns had story driven quests each week and now with the "biggest patch ever" we have another weekly campaign with half of it being filler.

Entitled shits. How dare they expect blizzard to not take a few steps back. How dare players get mad that blizzard then pats its own back for an incredibly mediocre job.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

If class content caused us to have shitty quests like that, then I'm glad they scrapped the idea from here on out. After the well done Suramar campaigns, this boring tripe is nothing short of embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    That doesn't have anything to do with anything. Whining here, on mmo champ forums, won't make that happen, or make that not happen.

Logic. Where you at.
    Now, I'm not agreeing with the other guy, but Blizzard employees most surely check sites such as MMO-Champ or the Wow subreddit. I mean it's basic market research.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    Do you think they were making almost 1bil a year off WoW because of people buying software? The subs pay for a lot of things: servers, patches, GMs, customer service reps, etc.

OUR subs are also paying those devs salary to make content...they are just rushing it and half assing it.
    Its a circle. Our we pay subs PURELY for server access, with no guarantee of new content, or even 24 hr access to said servers (its written in the ToS about downtime and such). The developers create new content PURELY to keep people paying subs since subs pay their wages. Content leads to more subs which leads to more development, etc.

Our subs however, are purely server access, we're not guaranteed anything, we aren't even guaranteed our character will be there when we log in or that we'll have an account tomorrow.