Poll: Which is most expendable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Weakest Class?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I'm still not sure what niche mistweavers occupy in healing. Druids are the hot healer, pallies the tank healer, shammies have a lot of cds, priests have the two specs they can switch between, and mistweavers have ???? Their primary role has been "the healer that no one plays".
    Mistweavers suffer from the same issue that priests do, or at least holy priests, and that is that they are fighting with resto druids for a raid spot, and druids are just too damn good, while also being generally easier healers to play than priest and monk. i guess disc also sort of competes with druid although it's just far more focused on healing up burst damage, and too reliant on outside cooldowns, will have to see how exactly they turn out after 7.2.5 but so far they are kind of a mess. Blizzard really needs to either bring down druids a bit, or give the lacking healers specs some more utility somehow. I guess part of the issue is that resto druids toolkit just works, it's simple with just a few spells they really need to cast but all of them are really powerful and work in most situations.

I thought this was gonna be about lore but I guess its all about pve gameplay? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    The most unrewarding(aka difficult playstyle and how much DPS you get out of it):
    WW Monk.
    The rotation is 15 seconds of almost nothing, preparing chi to unleash the short 5 second burst, every 20 seconds with a rising sun kick, FoF, followed by whirling dragon punch.

It feels like you can't maximize this because the rotation is so badly designed it forces you to not use your skills cuz for SUCH A LONG TIME you have nothing but tiger palm and black out kick, both doing extreme shit dmg so at some point you're better off not doing anything so you keep your ressources for the right moment 15 seconds later.

It's the worst dps design in legion atm, it's not hard to play, it's just so badly designed it makes you believe it's hard to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    But hybrid can chance spec ... If there is no hybrid tax, I want healing spec as a warlock ...
    And warlocks can change spec too. Having multiple dps specs means that a) higher chance at having at least one of them be at the high end of the dps spectrum and b) you'll have specs that can cover more fights. Example: Destro might not be the best dps spec overall currently, but is one of the best to take to Elisande.

There's huge benefits to having multiple dps specs just as there are being a hybrid. Even moreso when you consider many players like to stick to one particular role.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are people really trying to say Rogue, which has one of the highest dps caps, are the weakest? Lololol ok
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Ok looked up on simc out of all top players as of today.
    Top dps and down by class not spec. So, for pve and ST dps it would be paladin and priest it would be the worst.
    1. Lock
    2. Warrior
    3. Mage
    4. Hunter
    5. DH/rogue/DK/shaman/monk (are very close)
    6. Druid
    7. Paladin/priest

Quote Originally Posted by zezel81 View Post
    Ok looked up on simc out of all top players as of today.
    Top dps and down by class not spec. So, for pve and ST dps it would be paladin and priest it would be the worst.
    1. Lock
    2. Warrior
    3. Mage
    4. Hunter
    5. DH/rogue/DK/shaman/monk (are very close)
    6. Druid
    7. Paladin/priest
    You'd be better off looking at logs rather than sims really.

Deleted
    Rogue has to be the worst class in both pvp and pve along with its ridiculous energy starvation and amazing nerf

Logs? Ppl don't post their logs I don't even yet some has for me once or twice.
    If I was doing sustain 2million st dmg do u think I would post logs?

Quote Originally Posted by zezel81 View Post
    Logs? Ppl don't post their logs I don't even yet some has for me once or twice.
    If I was doing sustain 2million st dmg do u think I would post logs?
    Uhm, what? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ plenty of logs to find to get good information. Just because not all guild's public log(mine doesn't for example) doesn't mean it's not reliable information as the large majority of guilds do log.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    There is no hybrid tax, and you can be Affliction.

There, resolution.
    I'm affliction, still cannot heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Lore... warrior... I guess.
    Game... umm... monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    I'm affliction, still cannot heal.
    Oh, jesus. Ok wow, I'm here for you man don't sweat it. In your spell book you'll have some abilities. Drain Soul, and potentially even Siphon Life. You put them on your action bar and then you can cast them against enemy targets and you won't believe the results. I'm not even going to mention Healthstones, lest your mind explode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

This thread is for the weakest class, not which class people find the most boring. By far Shaman is the worst class in this game, most specs are bottom to mid pack in ST DPS, and Resto is only brought for SLT.

Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post

outshined by Havoc.

- great cleave

- Blur allows Havocs to do immunity cheeses.
    I stoped right here this guy is trolling. Show me the logs of DHs "great cleave" and the "blur immunity" logs iwant too pls if thats not too much to ask. As a 7/7 3/3 10/10 Mythic DH with 93-99% logs iwant to lern those secrets
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2017-05-09 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    This thread is for the weakest class, not which class people find the most boring. By far Shaman is the worst class in this game, most specs are bottom to mid pack in ST DPS, and Resto is only brought for SLT.
    Being brought for something beats not being brought at all though.

Deleted
    Weakest spec according to WarcraftLogs is Unholy DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    I stoped right here this guy is trolling. Show me the logs of DHs "great cleave" and the "blur immunity" logs iwant too pls if thats not too much to ask. As a 7/7 3/3 10/10 Mythic DH with 93-99% logs iwant to lern those secrets
    Mythic Tichondrius 3 DHs soaking: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...uras&source=27

Mythic Aluriel, same day: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Not saying that Rogues are bad, just that Havocs are way more useful and fill more roles. Plus I thought 3 DHs for Guldan mythic were a given for Eye cleave? What are you complaining about?
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

I voted Hunter.

Rogues, Monks and Shamans though deserve mention.

The worst part about WW monks is NH is very AOE heavy and they're already underwhelming. Imagine them in single target heavy Tomb. Lol... And they are getting nerfs right now even though they are at the bottom with shadow. Plus they have no weapon scaling.

Still I"m pulling okay numbers. I'm doing around 735K ST. I Did 130k Million on normal aluriel by cheesing her adds. :P I'm 894/896 ilvl depending on which legendaries im using (Height) if you want to check armory.
    Last edited by Height; 2017-05-09 at 03:31 PM.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama