Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Apparently he was pretty calm when he heard he was fired. He was expecting it.
    Apparently Comey broke protocol when he brought those allegations against Hillary during the campaign, protocol said it wasn't his decision to make, that he had to pass it up the chain of command and have his bosses decide, I guess that would be the AG?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    About time. Obama should have fired him. But other than a General who did not like his policies in Afghanistan, did he ever fire any one? Apart from former white house staff.

lol fox news is now trying to spin this and say its a good thing because Comey didnt jail Hillary lmaoooooooooooo mfs will bring that shit to the grave with them

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Why would you fire the person about to testify against you if there was any chance at all they would be favorable to you?
    Maybe it works like deleting the word muslim from his website... if he fires him he doesn't exist anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Apparently Comey broke protocol when he brought those allegations against Hillary during the campaign, protocol said it wasn't his decision to make, that he had to pass it up the chain of command and have his bosses decide, I guess that would be the AG?
    Trump's team hasn't cared in the slightest until they needed an excuse to get rid of him. We know since last week Sessions was told to find a reason. Its an excuse.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

So umm.... if no one's mentioned I'll just leave this here...

https://apnews.com/190c006d277c48f7954e472282a2436b
    Trump may meet top Russian diplomat in White House tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by misterpuk View Post
    So umm.... if no one's mentioned I'll just leave this here...

https://apnews.com/190c006d277c48f7954e472282a2436b
    Trump may meet top Russian diplomat in White House tomorrow...
    Probably discussing his asylum options.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Probably discussing his asylum options.
    Lol! Dream on.

Deleted
    Don't worry too much fellas, the real threat to society is some student lefties protesting conservative speakers! Don't get distracted!

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Don't worry too much fellas, the real threat to society is some student lefties protesting conservative speakers! Don't get distracted!
    I know I've been on reddit too much because I keep looking for the rate-up button.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Lost in all of this is that Sessions is on record declaring Comey had an "absolute duty" to do what he did regarding the email issue. So, months later, we're supposed to believe Sessions is now f the mind that what doing your duty is a fireable offense.

Fucking insane.
    Even better is the notion that Sessions, who recused himself from these investigations, made this recommendation.

So at this point, here's a rather consolidated listing of what we're dealing with here. We're under the leadership of an individual:

-that has no prior political or governance experience
    -who was elected without a majority populous vote
    -who actively engages in nepotism, promoting equally inexperienced family members to various advisory roles
    -whose children, family members, and various staff had all had, and still have, proven business / political connections Russia (a country who has unquestionably attempted to tamper with elections here and elsewhere)
    -who has family members who leverage his name to promote business deals in exchange for fast tracked visas
    -who has backpedaled on numerous key campaign promises
    -who wastes taxpayer dollars on trips at a record pace for any president (to properties he still owns and profits from)
    -who makes wild, completely baseless accusations on social media while presenting zero evidence to back up said claims
    -who is proven to be unaware of basic workings of the various branches of gov't, and national history

and last, but certainly not least

-who has fired the head of the agency who is currently investigating his campaign for above mentioned connections.

At what point did any of this become favorable, or even acceptable to anyone? At what point do you believe it to be completely rational that this individual is making decisions on your behalf?
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2017-05-10 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    About time. Obama should have fired him. But other than a General who did not like his policies in Afghanistan, did he ever fire any one? Apart from former white house staff.
    Yes, because you wouldn't have been screaming about Obama firing the person who had investigated and exonerated Clinton. I'd roll my eyes, but shit like this has long since past rating even that much of an effort.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Sooooooooooo, Trump just full on admitted he is guilty, right?
    I believe one might call this pulling a Nixon.

Just another reason Trump needs to be impeached. Obvious why he did this.... he was covering his own lying ass.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

Deleted
    Can't wait for those indictments!

I mean, even Snowden is defending Comey on twitter... and Comey wanted him shackled.
    Can House of Cards beat this? They should just call it quits, cause this kinda' shit is too good.

Haven't read anything in this thread beyond first page, but if I was to guess its turned into a giant conspiracy thread.

While i don't always follow them and even agree with some of their views, I've discovered that Cenk Eyuger (sp?) of The Young Turks has a great record of predicting stuff (yes, he was the one skeptic on TYT who thought Trump would win the election - amongst many others) weighed in on the Comey firing and (even before the indictment rumors appeared) is saying he believes this is the sign of something big to go down!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7yk_ESVa2k

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/st...336832/photo/1

"It is more imperative than ever that an independent prosecutor be appointed to restore a modicum of public confidence -- now completely lacking -- that the criminal investigation will continue without further interference by the White House."

Criminal investigation eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Skroe is banned.
    OH god I thought the same person.