Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, I'm saying that men are in charge of the sex more often.
    What does that even mean? Women control sex, that's why men have to chase women and not the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    In a recent thread, I learned that apparently women who are drinking/drunk can not legally give consent to sex, however, it doesn't seem there is a level in which males can't legally give consent. So I ask, should women be legally allowed to drink without a male/guardian?

Personally I believe if two drunk adults consent to sex, regardless of how drunk, no one should be held legally accountable the following day. Sadly, If we have reached a point in society where women can no longer decide what they can and can't do while drunk, maybe they shouldn't be allowed that freedom. I mean hell, if they run someone over they are responsible, why not consent ?
    The thing is, your entire premisse is wrong: both males and females can be so drunk they are incapable of giving consent.

Having said that, the point when a man is too drunk to give consent requires a lot more alcohol than for women, since we are able to much more effectively manage our alcohol level.

Besides that, usually men are the ones that want to have sex whereas women generally are the ones that are hesitant.
    Having said that, even though it is a small issue, female on male rape does happen occasionally.

Women are able to consent while drunk, most drunk rape cases involve women who were passed out and incapacitated, in which case no consent was given.

Obviously your suggestion is completely asinine so I wont even bother responding to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    What does that even mean? Women control sex, that's why men have to chase women and not the other way around.
    Look at the more common positions during sex. The woman has little control over the act in many of them, they're reliant on the man thrusting.

Deleted
    Look at the more common positions during sex. The woman has little control over the act in many of them.
    What does your sexual preferences have to do with being drunk and unable to give consent? At this point you have already joined someone to your or their home and begun having sex, again the consent is inferred there like I wrote earlier.

Deleted
    Best advice would probably be to sleep with people you know, not random drunks you meet at a bar, if you're struggling to find people under these circumstances maybe get a hobby where you meet people.

The same applies for women too, don't drink so much that you're physically incapable to "consent" to sex, try working on your personality so that you have somewhere other than a bar to meet people.

What does this have to do with being drunk and unable to give consent? At this point you have already joined someone to your or their home and begun having sex, again the consent is inferred there like I wrote earlier.
    Do you not follow your own context?

I said

"The one doing it should be the one who is held responsible if the other part is too drunk to consent. Usually this is the man but it can be the woman too."

You asked

"Are you saying that women are more prone to drinking themselves into such a state wherein they could not possibly give consent?"

I responded that men are in charge of it more often. This is due to biological differences and the mechanics of sex, it's hard for the woman to be in charge. Thus men are the ones who are mostly slapped with rape charges as they're mostly in charge during the act.

A ridiculous question really. Yes, of course women should be allowed to drink without supervision. They're adults. This thread boggles the mind...
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Deleted
    Do you not follow your own context?

I said

"The one doing it should be the one who is held responsible if the other part is too drunk to consent. Usually this is the man but it can be the woman too."

You asked

"Are you saying that women are more prone to drinking themselves into such a state wherein they could not possibly give consent?"

I responded that men are in charge of it more often. This is due to biological differences and the mechanics of sex, it's hard for the woman to be in charge. Thus men are the ones who are mostly slapped with rape charges as they're mostly in charge during the act.

But men aren't in charge at the bar nor do they force you to enter the cab to your/his place. The sexual act has, surprisingly little to do with the giving of consent.

Or do you think that a sexual act is rape unless consent is explicitly given while during coitus...?
    Last edited by mmocbf3af6dcb2; 2017-05-10 at 11:14 AM.

The sexual act has, surprisingly little to do with the giving of conaent.
    How exactly? If a man is too drunk to consent it's harder for the woman to have sex with him than it is for a man to have sex with a woman who is too drunk. It's not so hard for a man to have sex with a woman who is too drunk to consent.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-05-10 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    It only becomes rape if you're too drunk.
    Oh great. Now we have the specifics. I'll just look out for that. If they are drunk, it's ok, but if they are too drunk, then it's not ok.

Absolutely not... not a chance. Any woman out there - I'm here to supervise, I'll even "get your drinks" for you.

Good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    This is my point, how can a male, while drunk, be accused of abuse, if a women, who is also drunk, can be absolved of any responsibility?
    For the same reason a female can decided if she wants to support a child for the rest of her life, but the male cannot.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Is this islam-related? xD

Deleted
    How exactly? If a man is too drunk to consent it's harder for the woman to have sex with him than it is for a man to have sex with a woman who is too drunk. It's not so hard for a man to have sex with a woman who is too drunk to consent.
    I think you're missing the point perhaps intentionally, how drunk is too drunk?

It's hard to make that kind of judgement call when it can be used against you in a court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    The thing is, your entire premisse is wrong: both males and females can be so drunk they are incapable of giving consent.

Having said that, the point when a man is too drunk to give consent requires a lot more alcohol than for women, since we are able to much more effectively manage our alcohol level.

Besides that, usually men are the ones that want to have sex whereas women generally are the ones that are hesitant.
    Having said that, even though it is a small issue, female on male rape does happen occasionally.

Women are able to consent while drunk, most drunk rape cases involve women who were passed out and incapacitated, in which case no consent was given.

Obviously your suggestion is completely asinine so I wont even bother responding to that.
    WOW, I don't even know where to begin with yours.

Firstly, I've gotten drunk with some champion females who can hold their alcohol way better than most males.

Secondly, just because women don't throw themselves at you, doesn't mean they don't to other men. MANY of women have a lot of sexual partners, how else do you think I have mates that have random hook ups on tinder all the time.

Third, it's not weather or not they are passed out, that's obviously too drunk. However the morning after when the reality kicks in as the left over semen rolls down your inner leg for the 3rd straight weekend in a row, you shouldn't be allowed to decide then that you were too drunk the night before to have sex.

On the last part, I figured the sarcasm was implied, especially after I said no they don't. Since however, a lot of people in this thread think makes can give consent and women can't even if EQUALLY drunk, answer the question as if it were real.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Or do you think that a sexual act is rape unless consent is explicitly given while during coitus...?
    No, I think you can't consent to an act way before it happens like you seem to think. It has to be just before it happens and during it.

Deleted
    Eeuh, no its not?? Its not hard for a woman to ride on a man that is passed out.

Deleted
    Lol you will have to define sex then, because it is certainly not too hard in laymen terms. I'm sorry but if you join a guy to bed, you've given consent. This consent can be withdrawn but you have given it.

No, I think you can't consent to an act way before it happens like you seem to think. It has to be just before it happens and during it.
    Haha geez, what stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Eeuh, no its not?? Its not hard for a woman to ride on a man that is passed out.
    I didn't say anything about passed out. You don't have to be passed out.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you will have to define sex then, because it is certainly not too hard in laymen terms. I'm sorry but if you join a guy to bed, you've given consent. This consent can be withdrawn but you have given it.
    Nope.

Deleted
    Nope.
    Okay, so what is consent to you? Consent can't be inferred or implied? Does it have to be vocal consent? What if we don't speak a mutual language or she is mute?

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Is this islam-related? xD
    No, it's male-victimhood whining related.