Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    OP move to Saudi Arabia.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    That type of equality doesn't involve having your cake and eating it too, so it's wholly unimportant.

I carry consent forms, drafted up by my crack legal team, with my condoms. I'm not even legally allowed to take the condom out of the package until consent is given in the form of a signature and a photo copy of the other parties I.D.. During the moments/morning after, I then require a second signature to sign off on the experience and gather feedback. After that, I have to deliver the forms to my legal team so they can review, confirm and catalogue the information before they let me have another consent condom.

I started this bit off being facetious, but I think I'm really channeling the future here.
    I actually couldn't tell if you were serious or not until that end bit. With the seemingly daily reports of "two drunk idiots boned, one screamed rape morning after, friends say both were drunk as shit and just shy of started fucking on the bar" it makes sense.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Best to avoid this thread like a Peter Molyneux Kickstarter.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I can't wait for the day a bartender or waiter denies serving a woman alcohol without first seeing her attending male.

Bbbwwwhhahaha.

What kind of social skills would someone have who even came up with this argument and thought it rational to "equalize" consent to sex?

Utterly laughable.
    My mother had to give my employer a written permission that he allows her to work... and that was end of the 70s...

Deleted
    This things just depends on each Country laws, you can't have a 100% accurate answer here. But, generally in those cases, if both are drunk, it's often matter of proving it during a trial.

For example, in Italy, we have several disposition about crimes and the state of drunk people. For example, if you commit a crime while drunk, and you are drunk because you wanted to be drunk, you are not excused even if you are so drunk to not be capable of willing and rappresenting reality. And sometimes, being drunk aggravate the guilty position. And even worse if you make yourself drunk specifically to commit a crime or to build yourself an excuse.

Of course this DOES not apply if you are made drunk by brute force, or by something you cannot expect (for example, if you work in a liquor factory and one of the machinary broke and you are drunk by the alchol inalation).
    And even worse if you commit a crime when the other is so drunk that is not capable of willing.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    If you get run over while you're super crazy drunk the driver doesn't get lynched.
    They go to prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    If you get fucked while you're super crazy drunk the fucker gets lynched.
    Nope. Usually people flock to defend the perpetrator.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-05-10 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    My mother had to give my employer a written permission that he allows her to work... and that was end of the 70s...
    I was unaware Austria was a former territory of Saudi Arabia. Hm, you learn something new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    That's not what happens when people rape someone too drunk to consent. False accusations because you regret it is not the same thing, those people should be jailed.
    Judging from your posts, nobody should sleep with you right now because youre clearly drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Judging from your posts, nobody should sleep with you right now because youre clearly drunk.
    I'm drunk because I think people who falsely accuse others should be jailed or because I think you should say yes to an act or facilitate the act for it to be considered consent?

I'm drunk because I think people who falsely accuse others should be jailed?
    No, im judging from the accumulation of posts youve made in here. That was just the last one I saw, so I quoted it.

No, im judging from the accumulation of posts youve made in here. That was just the last one I saw, so I quoted it.
    So what is the exact issue you have with my posts? That I think just because you jump in bed with someone doesn't mean you consent to sex? Or what?

So what is the exact issue you have with my posts? That I think just because you jump in bed with someone doesn't mean you consent to sex? Or what?
    Im sorry but I know its not good judgement to argue with a drunk person. Figure it out for yourself tomorrow. So in essence, I do not consent to an argument with you. Youre too drunk.

Im sorry but I know its not good judgement to argue with a drunk person. Figure it out for yourself tomorrow. So in essence, I do not consent to an argument with you. Youre too drunk.
    So you can't actually point out what's wrong with my posts. You're just saying you don't like them because they conflict with your beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I was unaware Austria was a former territory of Saudi Arabia. Hm, you learn something new everyday.
    No but it stems from the same idea. Austria is a heavily catholic based country. At least it used to be. So sanctity of family was important. And a woman working after the marriage was seen as a disturbance. Actually a lot of people were quite ok with that (also rape in marriage is only seen as a crime since the 90s - and afaik most western countries were a little bit late with stuff like that).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm drunk because I think people who falsely accuse others should be jailed or because I think you should say yes to an act or facilitate the act for it to be considered consent?
    Problem with drunk consent, is drunk memory.

She was really wasted, and so was he. He asked if she was sure she wanted to have sex, she said yes. Come the morning, he remembers her saying yes, she does not. She can absolutely take him to court and likely win. It would likely be her word against his.

This is exactly why there was talks about Consent Apps for phones, due to the he said she said nature of non-consentual sex.

Situations where there is sexual abuse are a bit easier in court as there is actual evidence in most cases. However when it comes to a situation where it is purely he said she said, there is normally a complete lack of evidence.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I thought I saw some retarded bullshit yesterday... what kind of fucking question is this? A subtle call for Sharia law in America? Jesus mods, shut this stupid shit down. How the fuck did a question like this make 20 pages?

Deleted
    So many ignorant people don't understand what the question being asked really is

It's all about the double standard in how we treat drunk men vs drunk women, and it goes to the core of prejudice and fairness in our society

Just like people simply didn't see the problem with segregating and mistreating black people in the past, or with sexually harassing women in the workplace before the 1960s, people still do not see the issue with how we treat men and consent today

Just watch this video to understand the double standard today:

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    So many ignorant people don't understand what the question being asked really is

It's all about the double standard in how we treat drunk men vs drunk women, and it goes to the core of prejudice and fairness in our society

Just like people simply didn't see the problem with segregating and mistreating black people in the past, or with sexually harassing women in the workplace before the 1960s, people still do not see the issue with how we treat men and consent today

Just watch this video to understand the double standard today:

There is no double standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Problem with drunk consent, is drunk memory.

She was really wasted, and so was he. He asked if she was sure she wanted to have sex, she said yes. Come the morning, he remembers her saying yes, she does not. She can absolutely take him to court and likely win. It would likely be her word against his.

This is exactly why there was talks about Consent Apps for phones, due to the he said she said nature of non-consentual sex.

Situations where there is sexual abuse are a bit easier in court as there is actual evidence in most cases. However when it comes to a situation where it is purely he said she said, there is normally a complete lack of evidence.
    How much do you people drink if you get problems with your memory from drinking? I've been so drunk that I haven't been able to take care of myself, barely awake but I still remembered what was going on when I was awake, after I slept and sobered up.

This is one of those slippery slops that will nvr get resolved. I've always been the opinion of u need to do what u got to do to protect urself and not put urself into a situation where u r an ez target. Women need to control how much they drink and be safe. There r those who target really drunk women. Men need to be careful, if a woman looks drunk there is a chance she was "too" drunk and say u raped her.

Deleted
    There is no double standard.
    I mean I guess you must be trolling since that's a glib answer to a video that shows the obvious double standard

So I guess I will report your post as trolling