Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    Oh my bad i forgot

This place is just filled with complainers, as soon as anything isn't "top-tier" it's thrash

Atleast i have fun playing this game.
    There is a difference between not being top-tier, and being dead last as UH currently is though. We're about 15% behind the top 4 dps classes atm. 15% is quite a lot.

I love how you just huddled into a little ball, the second you got called out on though. Nice defence strategy right there!

Because maths and numbers don't lie. Just take a trip to warcraftlogs.com and see for your self how "fine" we are. We need buffs, we need them badly. And Blizzard is trolling us by giving us some buffs, then nerfing other aspects. Making it seem like we're getting nice buffs, but in the end it is minimal shit at most.

Just take a quick look at Krosus M for instance, the world best parse for a UH DK is 912k, while the best DPS parse is 1.337(lol)mill dps, that is over 400k difference by simply rolling a afflic lock instead of UH DK.
    So no, we're not fine.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-05-11 at 11:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    There are parses over 900k in my ilvl bracket on Krosus.... So what are you arguing about ??? It's either me or someone else, anyway there are plenty of people doing over 900K on this encounter as Frost. I dont have to show you my log at all. The number are there for you to enjoy Oh it's because I said ''well over'' ?! Oh sorry for my poor choice of words then..
    Im sorry but your choice of words means everything. YOu used "well over" specifically to tell someone that their UH parse were shit. You also gave a specific ilvl at which you were getting there "well over" 900k parses. Getting well over 900k at 910 ilvl would make you one of the best DKs in the world and as much as I would love to believe that, even you should be able to recognize how silly it would be for people to just believe that.

If you are going to use your parses to tell someone else that theirs are basically shit in comparison, show some proof or dont expect to be taken seriously by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    No need to call me a liar, what I said was true to an extent when looking at overall performance, but we seem to be talking about two different things here, since you're looking at ilevel performance.
    Like i said in my response directly to him. He was using himself as an example for why the guys UH parses were shit. Now this can go one of 2 ways. If his "well over" 900k at 910 is true, which he specifically mentioned, then he is just one of the best DKS in the world and it would be stupid compare himself to just a normal player. The other case would be that he is just straight up lying about his krosus dps. Either way he needed to be called out.

I switched mains 4 weeks ago... Legion for a former DK main was just depressing. Since Wrath I was DK, but I guess I'm going back to retridin, doing 100k more dps at same ilvl and less clunky gameplay than UH, not plagued by 100 billion rng nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh my bad i forgot

This place is just filled with complainers, as soon as anything isn't "top-tier" it's thrash

Atleast i have fun playing this game.
    U can have fun playing an "low tier" spec in LFR, norm and hc, but thats not an option for mythic raiding.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    U can have fun playing an "low tier" spec in LFR, norm and hc, but thats not an option for mythic raiding.
    That's my point though, Unholy is fine because not every single spec needs to be able to compete in mythic.

You guys talking about Blizzard "catering to teh fakin casuls" is just you being salty that your favorite spec or something like that is not getting the buffs YOU want it to get. Just because it's behind by 15% doesn't mean you have to play it, if you want to play top-tier you might as well need to bite the sour apple and play frost.

Deleted
    Unholy is NOT 15% behind. When ALL top players play one frost, uh will always look weaker. When all top players switched to unholy (with good uh gear) unholy would be much much closer to frost.

With TOS frost loses a strong set bonus and gets a weak. Unholy loses a weak bonus and gets a strong bonus.

It is possible that there is a point where this shifts. But font use warcraftlogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HabitualLiar View Post
    1. 700-800k DPS
    2. Good dps

Pick one. Seeing as you are from Sweden, these cultural Marxist enrichment is really damaging your brain, I wouldn't be surprised if you were "enriched" by a refugee either.

INFRACTION
    Can we leave the loony right wing comments out of dk forum please?

- - - Updated - - -

That's my point though, Unholy is fine because not every single spec needs to be able to compete in mythic.

You guys talking about Blizzard "catering to teh fakin casuls" is just you being salty that your favorite spec or something like that is not getting the buffs YOU want it to get. Just because it's behind by 15% doesn't mean you have to play it, if you want to play top-tier you might as well need to bite the sour apple and play frost.
    Of course we have to play it. I have no frost bellendgendaries or much frost ap or gear.

I main Unholy currently and i'm doing between 700-800k on ST, how is this not fine?

My current legendaries are Uvanimor and Aggramar, i have 102% mastery 16% haste and 19% crit.

My armory: https: //worldofwarcraft . com/en-gb/character/frostmane/annihlation

I've got my PvP gear equipped at the moment, please check in later.

Most of you people that call unholy bad right now has either A: Not played it to it's fullest, you can't just switch from frost expecting great results.

B: You're not good at the game and can't track SotW / AotD Death

And C: You're just complaining because you are just seeing % and complaints on MMO-C

Prove me wrong.
    Your logs say otherwise, your logs are at best blue and several hundreds of thousands away from the numbers you are mentioning, even on Botanist. You can't just lie through your teeth and say "Prove me wrong.".

Deleted
    cant see the nerf, what did they change?

Deleted
    bracers 1-2 from 1-3

Deleted
    ty rip
    10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    ty rip
    10char
    Not necessarily - if they buff us to compensate. And bringing AoTD down to 2.5min CD seems a rather massive buff.

Also not everyone has the bracers

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Not necessarily - if they buff us to compensate. And bringing AoTD down to 2.5min CD seems a rather massive buff.

this .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post

But there was a 2% dps buff in the same build.

Deleted
    Which logs?

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Unholy is NOT 15% behind. When ALL top players play one frost, uh will always look weaker. When all top players switched to unholy (with good uh gear) unholy would be much much closer to frost.

With TOS frost loses a strong set bonus and gets a weak. Unholy loses a weak bonus and gets a strong bonus.

It is possible that there is a point where this shifts. But font use warcraftlogs.
    Take a look at all logs, we are 15% behind. Just because you are able to compete with your guild mates as UH, doesn't mean UH is fine, or even close to it. It just means you are better than your guild mates.

Doesn't really matter that most DKs went frost when it got buffed. There are still UH DKs in full Mythic gear, raiding Mythic as UH, but being behind everyone. Again, look at logs. Logs don't lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Which logs?
    These logs:
    UHDK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ht&spec=Unholy

FDK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ght&spec=Frost

But in the end, is UH just ok for Mythic? Sure, if your guild doesn't mind bringing a weak spec for progress, that could put out 10-20% more dps by respeccing (and having the legendaries for it) depeding on fights. But now, when some guilds are just farming, it's NP.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-05-11 at 10:06 PM.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Take a look at all logs, we are 15% behind. Just because you are able to compete with your guild mates as UH, doesn't mean UH is fine, or even close to it. It just means you are better than your guild mates.

Doesn't really matter that most DKs went frost when it got buffed. There are still UH DKs in full Mythic gear, raiding Mythic as UH, but being behind everyone. Again, look at logs. Logs don't lie.

- - - Updated - - -

These logs:
    UHDK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ht&spec=Unholy

FDK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ght&spec=Frost

But in the end, is UH just ok for Mythic? Sure, if your guild doesn't mind bringing a weak spec for progress, that could put out 10-20% more dps by respeccing (and having the legendaries for it) depeding on fights. But now, when some guilds are just farming, it's NP.
    If you take logs as your only source and not use common sence to filter things, youre a fucking retard. You sound like a bibble hugger that actualy believes that there was a flood that covered the whole earth just because its written there. What that guy said is completely true the only reason frost is so far ahead from UH is because all top players are playing frost making it pending to frost, its a ratio of 8 to 1 players in favor of frost. UH is not complete garbage or weak as you say, im not saying that UH is fine the way it is but thats the only reason UH seems that weak on logs.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-12 at 03:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    If you take logs as your only source and not use common sence to filter things, youre a fucking retard. You sound like a bibble hugger that actualy believes that there was a flood that covered the whole earth just because its written there. What that guy said is completely true the only reason frost is so far ahead from UH is because all top players are playing frost making it pending to frost, its a ratio of 8 to 1 players in favor of frost. UH is not complete garbage or weak as you say, im not saying that UH is fine the way it is but thats the only reason UH seems that weak on logs.
    I vote you the entire internets.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-12 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Yeah, take a trip to the DK discord and check the UH channel. Please, do spread your words about how UH isn't absolute in the gutter right now. Talk about how we're only low on logs because there is only 1 out of 8 DKs that play UH.

I don't only take logs as a source, I listen to all the DKs that complain, DKs that raid mythic. I've read what the best DKs say about the spec in the Discord channel, and yes, it is far behind everything else.

If you have half of a brain cell, and know how to look into logs. You can clearly see that those logs of UH DKs are top parses. So it is top parses of UH vs top parses of Frost. And you can clearly see that it is about 200k dps difference just because of the spec choice. It really isn't that hard to see the hard facts, and admit that UH DK is absolute trash tier right now. We are the bottom of the pit, we're freaking 10-20% dps (depending on fight) behind the top 4 specs.

There honestly is no arguing about it, it's cold harsh facts, and the sooner people like you who "meh it's not that baaad" stop spouting your nonsense, the sooner Blizzard might actually wake up and start doing something. 7.2.5 seems like the right way atleast, but without the set bonuses UH will still be absolute trash.

Also its a bible not bibble.