Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I've started doing a fair amount of research on the guy. I don't think one can claim he's a white supremacist, but I think calling him a white nationalist is perfectly reasonable. Let's be honest, he's an obnoxious asshole, who wants to ban Muslims, and thinks people need to live in fear. That being said, I do oppose arresting him for filming in public. He has worked with some people in Quilliam before, so one should understand that they are going to be biased. He tried to distance himself from his past rightwing group, because it tilted towards racism while he was in prison. Sometimes he makes decent points, but it is often overshadowed by his zealous nature, and penchant for being Islamophobic.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he can easily be described as a bigot, although not necessarily racist. He clearly has a great deal of contempt for many aspects of Islam, and he's not very great at compartmentalizing those beliefs, and dealing with people on an individual basis.
    He seems to be going after people who are found by the courts to have been arrested for having committed some kind of sexual misconduct. This has nothing to do with having contempt for islam. And even if he did the people committing these sexual acts need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. And the fact that he wants to make sure that they are on an individual basis seeing as hes showing up to individual court cases seems to be a worthy cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    Not really when the investigation was dragged out entirely due to racial tensions and inquiries into why have all but vanished. Muslims are a blight, but you're not allowed to say that.
    The handling by local authorities was a sham and as a result people have rightly lost their jobs. However the fact that the investigation happened which resulted several dangerous men and women now being behind bars disproves your rather hyperbolic claim that the UK does nothing to Muslims and treats them as a "protected class".

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    No, what you said was which is 100% bollocks.
    Yes, I do agree with that, but in Australia. Which isn't Bollocks since there have been NUMEROUS cases of sexual assault in Australia by migrants that have been slaps on the wrist because they argue "BUT BUT CULTURAL DIFFERENCES". They seem to think since they can treat Women like Meat in their home countries they can do it to Women in Australia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yes, I do agree with that, but in Australia. Which isn't Bollocks since there have been NUMEROUS cases of sexual assault in Australia by migrants that have been slaps on the wrist because they argue "BUT BUT CULTURAL DIFFERENCES". They seem to think since they can treat Women like Meat in their home countries they can do it to Women in Australia.
    Australia has one of the highest rates of reported sexual assault in the world. They are adjusting culturally to you rapey ozzies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I don't agree. Islam seems to have a way larger militant part attached to their ideology than either christianity or judaism at the moment. If you're going by the books, sure they're very similar, but the only people who seem to be acting on them are muslims. A small minority of them, I'll give you that, but that's still significantly more violence then I see coming from either the jewish or the christian side. And that's including israel.
    That's because when some whack job goes off and kills a bunch of people because God told him to its not a "Christian crime" It's just a murder. When someone goes a bombs an abortion clinic, its not "Christian terrorism" its just arson. You add up all the crap like that that should be attributed to Christianity, and suddenly it's a bigger problem than it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Thing is that in most of those countries you don't get to treat women like meat that much.
    It is not uncommon to get killed for even touching a girl unless she is your wife.

The way they act when they come to Europe is impossible there where they come from.

Deleted