Poll: WORST Class Hall?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Class Hall Ratings

Looks 0-2
    Simplicity 0-2
    Fly mounts enabled 0 or 2
    Useful Class Hall Upgrades 0-2
    Getting to Class Hall 0-2

LOCKS

Looks 1
    Simplicity 2
    Fly mounts enabled 0
    Useful Class Hall Upgrades 1
    Getting to Class Hall 0
    TOTAL SCORE: 4

DRUIDS

Looks 1
    Simplicity 0
    Fly mounts enabled 2
    Useful Class Hall Upgrades 0
    Getting to Class Hall 2
    TOTAL SCORE: 5

DKS

Looks 0
    Simplicity 1
    Fly mounts enabled 2
    Useful Class Hall Upgrades 2
    Getting to Class Hall 2
    TOTAL SCORE: 7

HUNTERS

Looks 2
    Simplicity 1
    Fly mounts enabled 1
    Getting to Class Hall 1
    TOTAL SCORE: 6

WARRIORS

Looks 2
    Simplicity 2
    Fly mounts enabled 0
    Getting to Class Hall 2
    TOTAL SCORE: 7

PALADINS

Looks 2
    Simplicity 1
    Fly mounts enabled 0
    Useful Class Hall Upgrades 0
    Getting to Class Hall 1

SHAMANS

Looks 1
    Simplicity 2
    Fly mounts enabled 0
    Getting to Class Hall 1

DHS

Looks 1
    Simplicity 2
    Fly mounts enabled 0
    Useful Class Hall Upgrades 2
    Getting to Class Hall 1
    TOTAL SCORE: 6

MONKS

Looks 1
    Simplicity 1
    Fly mounts enabled 0
    Getting to Class Hall 2

PRIESTS

Looks 1
    Simplicity 2
    Fly mounts enabled 0
    Getting to Class Hall 1

MAGES

Looks 1
    Simplicity 0
    Fly mounts enabled 0
    Getting to Class Hall 2

ROGUES:

Looks 0
    Simplicity 1
    Fly mounts enabled 0
    Getting to Class Hall 0

TOTAL SCORE: 2

So WORST rank goes to ROGUES(2)
    So BEST rank goes to DKS(7), WARRIORS(7)

This info is based on my experience having 16 110.
    Last edited by Malderon; 2017-05-12 at 02:07 PM.

So far these are arbitrary numbers. What is your thought process/criteria in these scores? For example, I don't see how "Getting to Class Hall" for Shaman is only a 1, when all you have to do is take a portal from Dal. Not a real jumping through hoops event to achieve getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGoldShooter View Post
    So far these are arbitrary numbers. What is your thought process/criteria in these scores? For example, I don't see how "Getting to Class Hall" for Shaman is only a 1, when all you have to do is take a portal from Dal. Not a real jumping through hoops event to achieve getting there.
    It's being compared to people who can tp straight to their class hall from anywhere, that clearly beats having to go to Dal first.

But I'm confused, as rogues get to their class hall basically the same way as shamans. So shouldn't they be the same?

And how is flying mounts enabled not a 2 for hunters?

So.. you made a poll.. which means nothing, then assigned meaningless numbers based solely on your personal preference of each classes hall?

Also, who the fuck uses a 0-2 ranking scale? I give this entire shit show a 5/7 for stupidity and wasted time.

Oops we had to vote for worst, I voted for my fav lol, rip democracy.

Love the monk class hall, it's pretty and feng shui, nothing is too far, the portal in the middle, the teleport skill is awesome.

Only 2 cons
    1. Can't fly (which is not too bad cuz nothing is too far, but still)
    2. Can't open map and right click to zoom out =/ the problems of living on a place that barely exists geographically

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It's being compared to people who can tp straight to their class hall from anywhere, that clearly beats having to go to Dal first.

But I'm confused, as rogues get to their class hall basically the same way as shamans. So shouldn't they be the same?

And how is flying mounts enabled not a 2 for hunters?
    As Rogue, You basically have to
    1) Be in Dalaran
    2) Talk to guy to enter door
    3) Go long way down

Technically it's not that big deal, but comparing to shamans when you just use portal and get to action at once, it's worse.

Generally I agree, Looks obviously is very subjective, and I am not sure how you determine what Useful Class Hall Upgrades are.

Where I have to disagree as it also affects your end result: Warriors don't deserve a 2 in "Getting to class hall". This should be exclusively be reserved for classes with a teleport function. The valkyrie hub won't do you no good when you are in Silithus for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    That I can understand. As rogue you have to dismount and run a long way to reach your class hall, even clicking a dialogie. As shaman you can just fly into the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    1) Be in Dalaran
    3) Go long way down

Technically it's not that big deal, but comparing to shamans when you just use portal and get to action at once, it's worse.
    Fair, but the hunter thing?

7+ Year Old Account
    see here is why your system is bullshit.

because why the fuck is "looks" on here, as they are subjective, i LOVE the dk, lock, and DH ones, they are my favorite, simply because we are using the ENEMIES stuff against them, and holy shit they all look fucking jaw dropping when you use the night time potion in them, like holy shit the glowing and the effects are fucking amazing

also why do locks have "useful class hall upgrades 1/2"
    able to order follower equipment, meaning you leveling up/get gear for followers MUCH faster then anyone else
    first mission of the day gets a right out 20% boost
    we can heal our minions, meaning you can get the new unit type then just keep them alive by healing them, meaning you can have 2 felguard and 7 followers.
    we also get the infernal thing allowing for us to just call in infernals every 18 hours to insta complete a mission
    also the "missions take 20% less time" right out research
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-05-12 at 02:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    This should be exclusively be reserved for classes with a teleport function.
    I know, this was quite tough choice, technically deserves 1.5, but I wanted to stick to 0/1/2

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGoldShooter View Post
    Have to agree, all these #s are based on your personal opinions. I for one would only Give Druids a "2" for Looks because it's Verdant and Beautiful, and while Warriors can get to their class hall from all zones they still have to get to a specific spot, while DK, Monks, Druids, Mages can simply cast them selves on the spot, which is far easier, and would drop Warriors to a "1" at best, and thus anyone that has to go to Dal 1st a "0" and your claiming validity of your information because "I've x# of 110's" I've 7 110's and 6 that are 104-105 so I would come to say... you can't put a numerical value to someones personal tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    So.. you made a poll.. which means nothing, then assigned meaningless numbers based solely on your personal preference of each classes hall?

Also, who the fuck uses a 0-2 ranking scale? I give this entire shit show a 5/7 for stupidity and wasted time.
    Damn....../thread

MAGES

Looks 1
    Simplicity 0
    Fly mounts enabled 0
    Getting to Class Hall 2
    Simplicity 0, fly mount enablge 0? lol, when everything is just on the right spot and so close togheter, who the heck needs to fly on a library¿?

Lorewise the looks of mage classhall is spot on; and about class halls upgrades i dont know what kind of upgrades you consider the best since mages have some of the most op combos

0/10 to this ranking

In terms of aesthetics/comfy levels, Paladin, Druid and Shaman are the best halls imo. DH is easily the worst, closely followed by Monk and Warrior.

I can mostly get behind these ratings, although I haven't visited all the class halls yet.

That hunter flying rating seems wrong

1) Be in Dalaran
    3) Go long way down

Who the hell doesn't use the cheese shop to enter the rogue order hall?

Also flying mounts is an arbitrary metric that only really applies to some order halls. Archerus is huge compared to the Rogue hall. They also have minion recruitment on two different floors. If I wasn't able to mount to do all my running around there I'd be annoyed.

I assume the Hunter flying thing means you can fly in half of it, but you can't fly in the Lodge where your Mission Table and Altar are.

Without going into scores, I think Demon Hunters are the most practical (all mission-related things are on the top floor and all artifact-related things are on the bottom floor, unlike DKs who have each of their Troops on a different floor). I like DK's for ease of access, but I kinda miss the EPL portal. Druid's is nice for looks, and the portal network will be useful when I get to farming transmogs, and the flying is great. Hunters is kinda meh. Warlock is cool, but a bit inefficient. Shaman's is nice aesthetically and fits the class, but should've had flying, IMO. Monks is nice to be able to see the Isle again, but again, could have used flying. Paladins is nice for lore but overall kinda shrug. Rogue is cool for the various entrances, but once inside it's pretty dull, apart from the book case (whee). Warrior's would've been good if more than just vrykul went there, and Odyn is a jerk. Priest is kinda neat, but it very much feels like a random building we set up shop in, not really OUR place. Mage feels similar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cfStatic View Post
    Who the hell doesn't use the cheese shop to enter the rogue order hall?

Also flying mounts is an arbitrary metric that only really applies to some order halls. Archerus is huge compared to the Rogue hall. They also have minion recruitment on two different floors. If I wasn't able to mount to do all my running around there I'd be annoyed.
    I use the Blacksmith shop. Basically right next to the mission table.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Such an idiot, didn't read the thread well and voted for best class halls the mage, shaman and druid ones. RIP!